The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't that the entire point of Halloween? To dress up all silly?

When I was in third grade, I went to school dressed normally for Halloween. People kept asking me why I wasn't wearing a costume. I told them I was dressed as a vampire. Because the reality is no one would be able to tell the difference. :D

When I was in third grade, I went to school dressed normally for Halloween. People kept asking me why I wasn't wearing a costume. I told them I was dressed as a vampire. Because the reality is no one would be able to tell the difference. :D

Wow...you were smart for a third grader. My hat off to you, Mr. Dragon. :)

Wow...you were smart for a third grader. My hat off to you, Mr. Dragon. :)

The sad thing is, no one really seemed to understand. Even the teachers didn't get it. *shrugs* Oh well, that was probably just a lack of intellect in the community. I think the last time I wore a costume at all...it consisted of a feline pair of ears and tail belt. And a Freddy glove and version one LAZER Tag pistol...

The sad thing is, no one really seemed to understand. Even the teachers didn't get it. *shrugs* Oh well, that was probably just a lack of intellect in the community. I think the last time I wore a costume at all...it consisted of a feline pair of ears and tail belt. And a Freddy glove and version one LAZER Tag pistol...

Awwww...Draggy...you are missing out. I dress up all the time just for the fun of it. Though no one sees it. That is definitely a good thing that no one sees it...:eek:

Awwww...Draggy...you are missing out. I dress up all the time just for the fun of it. Though no one sees it. That is definitely a good thing that no one sees it...:eek:

I can't even afford the materials for a decent costume anymore. Hell, we aren't getting candy this Halloween because we can't afford to buy any. My niece will be, though. She's being taken trick or treating.

I can't even afford the materials for a decent costume anymore. Hell, we aren't getting candy this Halloween because we can't afford to buy any. My niece will be, though. She's being taken trick or treating.

*hugs* I wouldn't be giving the kids candy anyway. I'd give them apples. :devil:

*hugs* I wouldn't be giving the kids candy anyway. I'd give them apples. :devil:

*hugs back* Trail mix. But we sadly don't even have that. But honestly, I miss having Halloween candy. And even worse, I miss when it didn't cost you an arm, a leg, and both nuts to buy a small amount.

And I would totally, without a second thought, hit on you the entire time you did.

:eek: LT: The term 'hit on you' seems rather violent for what it actually is. Someone smart should come up with a better turn of phrase.

I find this highly illogical. I for one would enjoy seeing it. :D

MY LT~

No one tells you that the pain never eases or that you will wake up every year feeling more and more guilty. No one tells you any of that.

I wish they would.

LT: Just shoot me... *is dragged kicking and screaming into the RW*

I will be back...can't keep me away this time...stupid RW and...stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back