bashfull said:
Only have a miinute, ya'll...but had to run in and say howdy! Miss ya'll! don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;)

:rose:'s ladies
^5 guys

Bash

Hey, Bash! ;)

bashfull said:
Only have a miinute, ya'll...but had to run in and say howdy! Miss ya'll! don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;)

:rose:'s ladies
^5 guys

Bash
Afternoon, Bash. Miss seeing you around here when you're so busy. :kiss:

BeachGurl2 said:
Afternoon, Bash. Miss seeing you around here when you're so busy. :kiss:

<<<hugs and kisses>> I miss being around here, darlin'. Alas, I have to earn some money so I can pay my internet bills! You are doing a lovely job of keeping the thread warm tho...;) I'm looking forward to reading and voting on your story. Congratulations!

:rose:

Bash

bashfull said:
<<<hugs and kisses>> I miss being around here, darlin'. Alas, I have to earn some money so I can pay my internet bills! You are doing a lovely job of keeping the thread warm tho...;) I'm looking forward to reading and voting on your story. Congratulations!

:rose:

Bash
Thank you. :kiss: But don't work too hard. We don't want you too tired to play with us . . . :devil:

BeachGurl2 said:
Thank you. :kiss: But don't work too hard. We don't want you too tired to play with us . . . :devil:

But I work so I can play, darlin'. Speaking of which....how's it going...hear anything?

bashfull said:
But I work so I can play, darlin'. Speaking of which....how's it going...hear anything?
No, dangit. I'm starting to think too much time has passed for it to be positive. Oh well. I'll find something.

BeachGurl2 said:
No, dangit. I'm starting to think too much time has passed for it to be positive. Oh well. I'll find something.

Did you send a thank you note? And then follow with a phone call 3 days later?

bashfull said:
Did you send a thank you note? And then follow with a phone call 3 days later?
Of course on the thank you, and waiting until Friday to call because the director was out sick. Don't want to be too pushy.

BG, you're story is up YAY!

RVC'd GREAT STORY!!

:kiss:es to all

:kiss:es Bash, missed you yesterday...

Last edited:
Morning, ya'll

I'm kinda here...and kinda not. Attempting to get some work done...but missing ya'll.

Honey123 said:
BG, you're story is up YAY!

RVC'd GREAT STORY!!

:kiss:es to all

:kiss:es Bash, missed you yesterday...
Thank you, Honey. I was very nervous about it since it's my first, but the response has been really good. Thanks!

Morning, everyone. :kiss:

Honey~ok, I wrote the romance scene for the elevator scenario...not much but did it in only a few minutes....whew...

BG~I RCV'd you story, darlin'. Hot stuff!

Thanks, Aurora and Bash. I just read the comments. It's being very well received, so that gives me hope for the next one. Although the next one is VERY different. Guess until I hear back from the editor looking at it, I should concentrate on killing a thumb. :rolleyes:

Just posting a challenge by Honey on Romance vs. Raunch Thread

Two strangers, a man and a woman, enter an elevator together. He sets his Christmas packages carefully down and looks over at her long, flowing brown hair and smiles. She returns his smile with her eyes and a slight upturn of her lips. "Floor?" he asks. "Eighteen," she replies. Pressing the button, he becomes embarrassed at how threadbear the sleeve of his overcoat has become. Certainly not the way to impress a lovely, elegant woman wearing diamonds, not that he could ever hope attain the attentions of such a lady. He sighs, and faces forward as the doors close. He attempts to sneak glimpses of her eyes, wondering what color they are, but is hampered by how her auburn hair frames her face as the elevator starts to rise.

The elevator jerks to a sudden halt. "Well, that's interesting," he mutters. "I hate elevators" she sighs. "I was stuck in one during an earthquake in California when I was younger. That's why I chose to move to the East Coast for college and for my career. I get scared everytiime I enter one," she says, wrapping her arms about herself.

"I'm sure it's going to be fine. It'll start up again in just a few minutes." He removes his overcoat and slides next to her. He can't help but notice how her long, flowing hair reveals a peek of the nape of her neck melding onto her shoulders as he drapes his coat around her. "I know it's not what you are used to but it will help warm and comfort you." She smiles her thanks and takes a deep breath. "Thank you," she smiles, "It is very comforting. And at least I'm not in here alone."

The lights begin to blink...then fail to blink back on. A strong woman, her whimper of apprehension is barely audible. He pretends not to notice and places a comforting arm around her shoulder. "It's going to be just fine," he attempts to reassure her.

After several minutes, he notices her shivering and can't help but hear her tears. Feeling down on the floor, he finds the Christmas packages he brought for his co-workers. Finding the larger one he was seeking, he carefully unwraps it. Inside is an antique replica Hurricane lamp. A woman in his office mentioned she had been searching for this style for ages for her new house and he was excited when he found this while on vacation in Nags Head.

Grateful his father told him that a gentleman always carries a lighter, he pulls his Zippo from his trouser pocket and lights the flame. The elevator lights up. Noticing her tears in the mirrored doors, he plays with the wick size longer than necessary in order to give her time to compose herself. "There we go. Now we have light," he says. "It's lovely," she replies.

"Well, it looks like we might be in here for awhile. I say we make the best of it." She quirks up her eyebrow at this statement from him. "And just what do you have in mind?" she asks.

Blushing as he realises what his statement could have implied, he stammers out "I just meant that we should try to relax and get comfortable is all." He removes his suit jacket and lays it on the floor and then sits the lamp in one corner. Reaching down, he begins to open more packages. One contains a cheese and cracker gift which he places on his jacket. Another, a box of chocolates. Watching him, her mind is less focused on their situation. Soon, her body relaxes a little...not much but not as tense as before.

A broad smile crosses her face and she shakes her head as he opens a wine and glass set. "You must have been a boyscout," she says. He can't help but note the slight humor in her voice as he opens the box, setting the two glasses beside the cheese and takes out his Swiss Army knife (another thing his father told him to always carry). He grins as he removes the cork. Taking the lead, he sit down and pours their wine. "Hope you like Cabernets," he winks. "As a matter of fact, I prefer them," she smiles and looks demurely into his eyes. "Green! Your eyes are green!" he says.

Last edited:
You're good...

I am trying to think of a raunchy one...imag :rolleyes: ine that

BeachGurl2 said:
Come on, Honey. I know you can do it. :nana:

Would you believe I keep trying... and I am going blank.

I need some motivation.... :rolleyes:

Turning his romance chapter 1 to raunch chapter 2

"Yes, they are green!" she laughed, accepting the glass of wine he handed her. As their fingers touched, she felt a tiny chill throughout her body and shivered. She wasn't sure if she was cold or the fact that she thought his brown eyes were beautiful or that his accent was quite sexy.

After two hours of enjoyable conversation and two bottles of wine, the phone finally worked. The mechanic indicated it would take a few hours more and not to worry if the elevator takes sudden drops.

"What?!" she exclaimed, her eyes filling with tears. Not again! she thought. "I really hate elevators!"

"It'll be ok. " he replied, pouring more wine into her glass and slipping an arm around her shoulder.

"Yes..just..." shaking her head, she took a large sip of wine. The hot liquid seared her throat and she began to cough, the contents of the wine spilling all over blouse.

"Oh No!" she exclaimed. "I am such a klutz!"

Instintively, he began to help her wipe the wine off her blouse, telling her not to worry that it's not as if anyone would see her at this moment. Realizing that she was not responding, he looked up at her, his hand frozen as it rested upon her left breast.

As if in slow motion, they moved toward each other, their lips touching. A kiss that tasted of wine, cheese and crackers. Her hands reaching up, drawing his head closer as his hand slid around her torso pulling her body to him.

"I'm wet." she whispered against his lips.

"Already?"

"No...I mean..well, the bottle of wine...look..."

As he pulled away from her, he noticed that the wine had fallen between her legs and her dress was now covered in red, cabernet.

"None of the presents are clothes." he laughed, shaking his head at her embarassment.

"Well, I could take them off." she said matter of factly. "but then when we're rescued, it may cause a scene."

Laughing, he removing his coat, he held it out to her. She was amazed at what a gentleman he was being to her, thinking that any other man would have made a lewd comment.

"It may not be the best of jackets, but, tell you what, you could remove your clothes and wear my jacket."

Without thinking she began to unbutton her shirt, shrugging out of out and letting it fall to the floor. Her hands unzipped her skirt and as she stepped out of it, she looked at him, suddenly realizing that she was standing before him in only her lace bra and g-string.

"Wow." he said looking at the vision before him. "You're positively lovely. It's a shame you'll be covered in my coat." He stood before her and drapped his coat over her shoulders, pulling the front to fit her snuggle inside.

She wasn't sure why she did it, but she leaned forward needing to have him kiss her again. She just knew that at this moment she wanted him desperately. As he moved against her, she became increasingly aware that he felt the same way. Pushing her against the wall, his knee separated her legs and he began to kiss her neck. Her arms reaching out and began to frantically unbutton his shirt, pulling it from his waist band, allowing her hands to come into contact with his warm body. The coat fell to the floor, exposing her body to him and for an instant she wondered if she looked as wanton as she felt and inwardly smiled.

Reaching out, she slid her hands around his body, pulling him closer. She felt his hands sliding down her legs. As he moved his hands upwards, she arched into his body, her tits pushing against his chest. He kissed her as his hands slid under around her ass, cupping the cheeks of her ass. She pushed her mound against him moaning as his hands moved over her firm flesh, caressing her.

His fingers slid over her thighs and over the front of her panties. As his thumbs pressed between her thighs, he could feel that her panties were soaked. He used his thumbs to explore her further, pressing against her slit, mashing her lips slightly, pressuring her clit. She spread her thighs and pressed her hips out to his fingers.

Slipping a finger inside, he began to massage her slit, stroking her. Moaning, she ran her hand up his thigh, stroking at his crotch. Moving her hand up, she frantically opened the zipper, pulling his pants open and letting them fall around his ankles.

He slipped his hands under the strings of her g-string sliding them down her hips. Slowly, she moved her hand so that she supported herself on the hands of the elevator walls as he manuvered her body so that he could push into her. His cock was in perfect position and she impaled herself on his rigid cock. She thrust her hips up and down on his shaft, driving it completely up into her cunt. He ground his cock deep into her body, plunging deep. Fucking her, pushing her against the wall.

Arching his hips, he thrust his cock up and felt her pussy contract around him. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders as she moaned, shouting to him to fuck her.

**this was done quickly...sorry if it's not as raunchy as I would have liked....I'll make changes....**

Honey123 said:
"Yes, they are green!" she laughed, accepting the glass of wine he handed her. As their fingers touched, she felt a tiny chill throughout her body and shivered. She wasn't sure if she was cold or the fact that she thought his brown eyes were beautiful or that his accent was quite sexy.

After two hours of enjoyable conversation and two bottles of wine, the phone finally worked. The mechanic indicated it would take a few hours more and not to worry if the elevator takes sudden drops.

"What?!" she exclaimed, her eyes filling with tears. Not again! she thought. "I really hate elevators!"

"It'll be ok. " he replied, pouring more wine into her glass and slipping an arm around her shoulder.

"Yes..just..." shaking her head, she took a large sip of wine. The hot liquid seared her throat and she began to cough, the contents of the wine spilling all over blouse.

"Oh No!" she exclaimed. "I am such a klutz!"

Instintively, he began to help her wipe the wine off her blouse, telling her not to worry that it's not as if anyone would see her at this moment. Realizing that she was not responding, he looked up at her, his hand frozen as it rested upon her left breast.

As if in slow motion, they moved toward each other, their lips touching. A kiss that tasted of wine, cheese and crackers. Her hands reaching up, drawing his head closer as his hand slid around her torso pulling her body to him.

"I'm wet." she whispered against his lips.

"Already?"

"No...I mean..well, the bottle of wine...look..."

As he pulled away from her, he noticed that the wine had fallen between her legs and her dress was now covered in red, cabernet.

"None of the presents are clothes." he laughed, shaking his head at her embarassment.

"Well, I could take them off." she said matter of factly. "but then when we're rescued, it may cause a scene."

Laughing, he removing his coat, he held it out to her. She was amazed at what a gentleman he was being to her, thinking that any other man would have made a lewd comment.

"It may not be the best of jackets, but, tell you what, you could remove your clothes and wear my jacket."

Without thinking she began to unbutton her shirt, shrugging out of out and letting it fall to the floor. Her hands unzipped her skirt and as she stepped out of it, she looked at him, suddenly realizing that she was standing before him in only her lace bra and g-string.

"Wow." he said looking at the vision before him. "You're positively lovely. It's a shame you'll be covered in my coat." He stood before her and drapped his coat over her shoulders, pulling the front to fit her snuggle inside.

She wasn't sure why she did it, but she leaned forward needing to have him kiss her again. She just knew that at this moment she wanted him desperately. As he moved against her, she became increasingly aware that he felt the same way. Pushing her against the wall, his knee separated her legs and he began to kiss her neck. Her arms reaching out and began to frantically unbutton his shirt, pulling it from his waist band, allowing her hands to come into contact with his warm body. The coat fell to the floor, exposing her body to him and for an instant she wondered if she looked as wanton as she felt and inwardly smiled.

Reaching out, she slid her hands around his body, pulling him closer. She felt his hands sliding down her legs. As he moved his hands upwards, she arched into his body, her tits pushing against his chest. He kissed her as his hands slid under around her ass, cupping the cheeks of her ass. She pushed her mound against him moaning as his hands moved over her firm flesh, caressing her.

His fingers slid over her thighs and over the front of her panties. As his thumbs pressed between her thighs, he could feel that her panties were soaked. He used his thumbs to explore her further, pressing against her slit, mashing her lips slightly, pressuring her clit. She spread her thighs and pressed her hips out to his fingers.

Slipping a finger inside, he began to massage her slit, stroking her. Moaning, she ran her hand up his thigh, stroking at his crotch. Moving her hand up, she frantically opened the zipper, pulling his pants open and letting them fall around his ankles.

He slipped his hands under the strings of her g-string sliding them down her hips. Slowly, she moved her hand so that she supported herself on the hands of the elevator walls as he manuvered her body so that he could push into her. His cock was in perfect position and she impaled herself on his rigid cock. She thrust her hips up and down on his shaft, driving it completely up into her cunt. He ground his cock deep into her body, plunging deep. Fucking her, pushing her against the wall.

Arching his hips, he thrust his cock up and felt her pussy contract around him. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders as she moaned, shouting to him to fuck her.

**this was done quickly...sorry if it's not as raunchy as I would have liked....I'll make changes....**

Wow...I think it is awesome, darlin'.

Back