Neighborly Control (closed)

BeachBum25

Far Away
Joined
Jun 19, 2011
Posts
15,069
Michael Young was excited about his new job. It was an opportunity for a fresh start. He was taking a job several states away from where he grew up and where he had been working since graduating from college. It was a big change. He was moving from an urban setting to a rural setting. He was also moving away from an area that held horrible memories for him. His parents were deceased, and his fiancée had been killed by a drunk driver as she was on her way to pick Michael up after a night of partying with his friends. He knew he needed to get away. This job offered the perfect opportunity.

Michael's new job was the Principal at a large high school. The children came from a wide area. His new house was in a development in which there was actually space between his home and his neighbors. He never had that luxury growing up in the city. He didn't have much to move in. He bought new furniture, and had them deliver it and set it up. Once he was settled in, he decided to go next door to visit his neighbor. He thought it would be good to introduce himself. He walked over to the house and knocked on the door.
 
Robyn Stevens was a divorced mother of three teenagers. She has been in this area all her life. When she was going through her divorce she wanted to take her kids and move and start a new life. Somehow her ex found out about her plans and made a clause in her divorce papers that holds her and her children in the school district until the youngest graduates from high school.
She walked away from her old life with her children. She Bought a nice lot across town and put up a manufactured home. She works two different jobs to make ends meet but her and her children enjoy life and no longer fear when the next fight is going to happen.

Robyn was sitting at her kitchen table reading the morning paper having a cup of coffee on one of the rare mornings when she didn't have to work. She thought she could hear someone outside. She had let her dog out and wondered what neighbor was going bring her back home because she was notorious for visiting all the neighbors on her morning rounds.
 
As Michael went up onto the porch he noticed a dog following him up onto the porch. He reached down to pet it as it walked up to him. Michael loved dogs, and was considering getting one once he settled down, but that would be a little while.

He knocked on the door, wondering if the dog belonged to his neighbor. He looked around as he waited for his neighbor to answer the door. He had never seen his neighbor when he was looking at the house, and he hadn't seen anyone when he was moving in. He wasn't certain whether his neighbor was make or female, but he was interested in getting to know his neighbor.
 
Robyn knew someone was bringing her dog back she could hear Bella jump around on the porch. She figured it was Sissy who lived two houses up. Bella often slips up to visit Sissy's dogs, she gets her morning treat and is brought back home.

She was opening the door laughing and going to ask what she got for a treat this morning when she looked up and saw him. He was better looking close up than what he was as she watched him from across the yard.

"I can see you have met Bella the president of the neighborhood welcoming committee."
 
Michael looked up from petting the dog when is new neighbor answered the door. He was surprised to see such an attractive woman. He didn't know why he was surprised, because he had no reason to be. He had no prior information, but he couldn't say that he was unhappy about this new development.

"Yes, she greeted me as I was coming over to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I just moved in next door. I just wanted to say hi to you and your husband and let you know who the new person next door was." He allowed his eyes to wander a little, admiring his atteacti even neighbor
 
"Hi Michael, I'm Robyn. I have a pot of coffee on and some cinnamon rolls in the oven if you care to come in for a bit." She extended her hand and as she stepped forward it gave just enough room for her golden retriever to run past her catching her off guard and causing her lose her footing.
 
Michael extended his hand and took hers as she offered it. When she stumbled as the dog ran past her, Michael caught Robyn. He held her up, his arm brushing her breasts as he helped her stay on her feet. Once he was sure Robyn was steady on her feet, he let go of her hand. "Are you okay, Robyn?"

"I would be happy to join you for a cup of coffee, and how could I resist a fresh baked cinnamon roll? However, I don't want to impose on you and your family. I truly only came over to say hello." He looked at Robyn and smiled. "Don't feel obligated to invite the new neighbor in."
 
Small currents of tingles shot through her body as his hands brushed past her breasts. Her hand instantly went to his chest to brace herself. "Yes I am fine. She is such a powerhouse one of these days I am afraid she's going to knock me down and I'm going to break something. She's the only thing I was willing to give my ex husband in the divorce but he wanted her as much as he wanted the kids and I." Robyn looked up into his eyes, she had never seen eyes so crystal blue before. She stood there lost in his sea of blue. Her hand still on his chest. When she felt his heart pounding harder, she became aware of her surroundings again and pulled herself back together.

"Come in Michael. You're not imposing, this is such a quiet neighborhood, many neighbors don't even knock we just let ourselves in and help ourselves to coffee when we know there's a pot brewing."
 
"If I am not imposing. I would enjoy a cup of coffee with my new neighbor. I am not used to such openness with my neighbors. I have lived in the city my whole life, and unlocked doors never happen. In fact, very few people associate with their neighbors at all. There was no social interaction...or very little."

Michael followed Robyn into her house. He checked her out as he followed her. There were all kinds of naughty thoughts running through his mind. Oh, the things he would like to do to her. As they entered her kitchen, he looked at the counter...yea, he would be happy to have her right there. He shook his head to try to get the thoughts out of his head....he had just met his neighbor.
 
"No one locks their doors, hell I'm not even sure where my house keys are." Robyn got a cup from the cupboard and started to pour Michael a cup of coffee. "Do you take sugar and cream with you're coffee?". She felt her cheeks start to get warm when she said the word 'cream'. Her hands fumbling for the plate of cinnamon rolls.

Taking a step back, she took a deep breath and told herself get a hold of yourself, stop acting like a young school girl, when in her mind she had him naked and kneeling in front of him tasting tasting the cream she was suddenly craving.
 
"Just cream please....no sugar. That would be great." Michael could not understand why he was having such naughty thoughts about this woman whom he had just met. He had only come over to her house to introduce himself. Heck, before she answered the door he didn't know whether it was a male or a female that lived there.

He sat down at her table. "I think it is amazing that nobody locks their doors. Well, it might take me a while to get accustomed to that, but anytime you want to stop over, please do. My door will always be unlocked for you, neighbor." He smiled at her as he reached for his coffee cup.
 
"Michael, what brings you to town?". Robyn sat down at the table across from him. Wondering how soon his wife and kids would be joining him and how soon she will move him back to the city.

"It is nice to have a neighbor again. No one ever sticks around this dead end town. Will your wife be joining you soon? " There she said it, it definitely sounded as she was fishing but at this point she didn't care. Robyn learned a long time ago in life you have to push for answers, and she definitely wanted answers if he had a woman and children in his life so she can push all the filthy thoughts from her mind.

She heard his phone ring in his pocket. She looked at the clock above him. 10:00 am. It was probably his wife calling on her break to find out just how much he is getting unpacked.

Robyn got up from the table and gave him some privacy as he answered his phone.
 
Michael watched Robyn sit across from him, and before he could answer her question, his cell phone rang. He reached into his pocket and pulled it out. As he answered it, he saw Robyn get up and leave the room.

He took the call. It was the Board of Education President, and she wanted to meet him to go over the final details of his hiring and make sure he was ready to start on the agreed-upon date. Michael agreed to meet her early in the afternoon at a coffee shop near the school. He hung up his phone and waited for Robyn to return. When she did, he answered, "I am not married, so, no, my wife will not be joining me."

He smiled at her. "That was my new boss on the phone. She wants to meet to finalize the details and make sure that I am still going to start at the beginning of the school year. I am going to be the new Principal of the high school."
 
She just stared at him. Did she hear that right? The new high school principal? When did high school principal's get so young. Or hot for that matter. Sitting down slowly she started to laugh. "Mr. Young we will be seeing a lot of each other because I have a son who seems to run away at the mouth. My oldest daughter tells me the last principal retired so she didn't have to deal with him "

Robyn sat across the table from him trying to remember everything Jen told her about him. Jennifer was her closest friend. She was the one that was there for Robyn and her kids left from their abusive life. As the Board of Education President she was the one who took the stand to claim it would be in the children's best interest to live with their mom. She is also the one who has tried countless times to play match maker. Won't she be surprised to hear that Mr. Hottie as she referred to him was sitting in her kitchen having coffee.

Just then Robyn's cell started playing the school house rock song. Robyn just started to laugh, she looked at Michael and said, "That is your boss texting me, she is probably reminding me of our supper tonight at her house."
 
Last edited:
"You are friends with my boss...the President of the Board of Education? Wow. It certainly is a small world. I guess your plans for tonight were the reason she moved our meeting up to early afternoon. The change in time makes sense now."

He sat there and finished his coffee as his eyes moved over Robyn. He tried to be discreet, but he wasn't sure how effective he was being. "Well, listen, I am going to let you go. I have to go home and shower and get ready for my meeting, and I am sure you have more to do than to entertain a total stranger who just decided to pop in. Thanks for the coffee."
 
"Yes, Jen and I have been friends since I moved to town 23 years ago.". She stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Michael, I am glad you stopped. It is nice to have a neighbor so close again." She looked up at him and smiled. She wondered what his lips would feel like against hers. She extended her hand and told him not to be a stranger. Her hand held his just a little longer than she should have, her eyes gazing in his. The warmth she felt at that moment was like nothing she had felt before.
 
"Well, Robyn. You know where I am. If you need anything my door will always be open. After all, I must keep up the traditions of the neighborhood." He thought about that. He wondered what would happen if he ever walked in on her while she was undressing. That was an arousing thought.

Michael went home and did a few things around the house. Eventually, he needed to get ready for his meeting. He went upstairs and undressed and hopped into the shower. He thought for a minute about his meeting, and that turned his thoughts back to Robyn, somehow.
 
"If you ever have a four legged girl hanging around your house you just shoo her back home." Robyn said with a smile.

Robyn watched him walk across the yard. Her eyes now getting a better look at his tall frame. She wondered how it would feel laying between his legs tasting his cock. He had a deep voice, she can almost hear how his moan would sound as she wrapped her lips around him and slowly sucked down his shaft.

He turned as he entered the house and waved. Robyn smiled and waved back and went back into the house to reply to Jen.

OMFG Jen U R right. The new principal is my neighbor! Fuck he's gorgeous! I feel like such a slut...I fucked him at least twice in my mind when he stopped over to introduce himself.

We will b there @ 6. See you tonight
 
Michael showered and then toweled off. He put on a pair of khakis and a blue Oxford shirt. The BOE President had said that the meeting was informal, which was good. He had not unpacked his suits yet. He headed out and got in his car. As he was getting in, he glanced over at the neighbors house. Then, he drove off to. His meeting.

When he walked into the coffee house, his boss was already there. Well, technically, she wasn't his boss, but the Supurintendent was away on vacation, so, she was handling all of the details. He sat down and made small talk...even mentioning his neighbor, who he had come to find out, was a friend of hers. The meeting went well, and, when they were finished, and said their goodbyes, he headed back home to do some more work on the house.
 
Robyn spent the afternoon working in her flower beds. She couldn't stop thinking about Michael. She was sitting in the middle of the daisies reminding her boys that supper was at 6:00 at Auntie Jen house when Michael pulled into his driveway. She told her boys that he is the new high school principal and they should go over and introduce themselves before he went into the house.
They both rolled their eyes at their mom but did as they were told.

Robyn watched her sons extend a hand and shake Michael's hand. They stood there talking. Wyatt must have said something funny because she saw Michael laugh and slap him on the back.

She stood up and bent back down to pick up her spade. Robyn set her things down and walked over to them and said, "Michael if you're not busy tonight would you like to go over to Jen's with us for supper? That is if you don't have anything else planned."

She hated to seem pushy but she needed to know more about him.
 
Michael saw the two young men come over from Robyn's house. They introduced themselves as Robyn's sons. They shook hands and he asked them questions about themselves. After talking for a minute, their mother came over.

"Hi Robyn. I am not sure if that is a great idea. After all, she is my boss, and I was not invited. I know you two are best friends, but I am not sure it is right." He smiled at the two boys. "I am sure I will see you guys around." He looked back at Robyn. "I am a stickler for doing the right thing. It might be nice, but..."
 
Robyn stared at him thinking he's a stickler for doing thing the right way. What the fuck does that mean? Does he do everything the right way? All she wants is him in her bed. Is there a right way to do that? "I understand." She said trying to hide the disappointment on her face. "Maybe another time Michael. You have a good night "

Her and the boys were walking away when her youngest hollered, "Last one in the house has to do the dishes after supper." She took off like a bolt of lightning. When she got to the top steps Robyn gave a cheer and said Eat that sucka!

Robyn slowly got ready to go. She chose a pink sundress. She looked over at Michael's house hoping that maybe he would throw some caution to the wind and change his mind when he sees her come out ready and secretly wanting him.
 
Michael went into the house and changed into work clothes. He began to sparkle and sand the walls in the office off of his bedroom. He liked to work with his hands, and the office was going to be a special project for him. It was going to be where he worked when he was not at school.

He thought about Robyn, and the invitation to dinner at the board of education president's house. He would not have minded spending time with Robyn, but he was not interested in spending time with his boss....not right now, not in a social setting.

He looked out the window and saw Robyn heading for her car. He wished even more that he could spend time with her tonight, but he had made the right choice. He went back to work sandin the walls getting ready for painting.
 
Robyn had a nice time at Jen's. They sat out on the deck and talked about everything that was going on in the community. Since Robyn switched jobs out of town she no longer hears the town gossip until it's old news. Robyn wasn't going to bring up her new neighbor because she knew she wouldn't have to, Jen would give her all the information she had. When she was done the his biography she was pretty sure Michael will be like the others and he will move back out within a year.

When she pulled in her driveway she looked over at his house. It was strange to see lights on again. She wanted to peek her head inside the door and tell him goodnight but she knew the right thing would be to go inside and try to sleep....
 
Michael worked the whole night. Once he got started, he was totally focused on the job at hand. He was going to finish the office before school started. He was determined. When he was finished working, he sat down in the office and looked at what he needed to do to get ready to paint.

He saw lights at the neighbors house. He assumed that it was Robyn and the kids getting back from dinner. He was still a little disappointed, but was still convinced it had been the right thing to do. Michael got up and walked into his bedroom. He undressed and walked into the bathroom. He turned on the shower, and, when the water was hot, he stepped in.
 
Back
Top