Magic Kingdom for Sale (Closed)

"Where am I? What happened... I thought I'd... I thought I was..." she couldn't complete the sentence, instead shivering slightly despite a roaring fire. The room was similar to the one she'd just left, a study of sorts with books lining the walls and strange contraptions dotted around. Unlike the one she'd just left however, this place seemed to be tidy, as if everything had its precise place. It was less decorated as well, with bare grey exposed brickwork and not even any windows to give Jenna an idea of where she'd ended up. Her skin still felt clammy and wet, the residue of the silvery substance still stuck to her. She could still hear the whispering, although it sounded much harsher, like a whispered argument. Glancing over her shoulder, the same looking wet door, now once again a serene flat surface that seemed to wave and ripple only slightly.

"Come... come by the fire my chicken, that's it..." Fuddlegus maneuvered her, sitting her in a pool of blankets upon a heavy looking chair and pulled her feet up onto an ottoman that seemingly appeared out of no-where.

"The travel through the Slip-Way can be harrowing and disorientating for those who don't have the protection charms." he told her, and she agreed emphatically.

"Don't forget dangerous! It's a miracle she made it here at all!" added Grindle, getting a sharp look from his rotund friend.

"Nevermind him." he said quickly, "you're here now and that's what matters. You have questions, yes, but first... please, don't be alarmed..." was all he said in warning as he gently pressed his fingers to her temples. His eyes drifted closed and suddenly Jenna was reliving the last 24 hours in super speed mode. Nothing was left out, and she watched in amazement as she got to relive all the hot and horny fun from last night, and the horror of the silvery place Fuddlegus called the Slip-Way.

When he was done, Fuddlegus was blushing a deep red and he couldn't quite meet Jenna's gaze. "I uh... oh dear."

"What... what did you see?" Grindle asked excitedly, looking from Fuddlegus to Jenna.

"Nevermind..."

"Ooo was it dirty?!"

"I said... drop it!"
 
"It seems our lovely little bird here got on the wrong side of Henyugo." Fuddlegus said, as he composed himself. Jenna started to sink in her chair, as it dawned on her that these were probably companions of the angry old man she'd met and her eyes began to scan for exits. Just the one, at the end of the room. Would be quite the run but she thought she could make it if she took them by surprise. As she coiled herself to spring, she hesitated as Grindle made a 'bah' sound.

"That ol' git? He still scheming?"

"Dear oh dear, what a mess." Fuddlegus sighed, and seeing Jenna's frightened expression, he smiled comfortingly. "Please, my duckling, don't be scared. I promise as long as you remain under my roof, you will be protected. I believe I can help straighten this all out, so allow me to explain." he cleared his throat as Grindle rolled his eyes.

"Any opportunity to hear himself talk..." the grizzled Gnome muttered as he stumped away.

"The Kingdom of Kaliloth was ruled by a family of Kings throughout the years and as long as the Royal Bloodline was maintained on the throne, it was said there would be peace and tranquility. For so long that was true, the Woodland folk thrived, the Humans and Non-Humans mingled freely and the Elves and Dwarves worked with us all to better the land we live in."

"But... things started to go wrong with the appearance of Hazzratta, the Black Dragon. He arrived one foul morning and set upon the land with acid breath and a hunger that could not be sated. The land mustered an army but he defeated all who threw themselves against his might. No coin or fair maiden could tempt him to cease his destruction. Even the King, so noble and brave, was slain by the beast."

"It was a tragic time for the Kingdom, as the King had yet to produce a male heir to the throne. Poised to assume the crown was his Brother, a twisted and deceitful Man, who had longed for his Brother's wife. Many things have been said about that evil man but we only know one truth. The Queen hated him with a passion. She managed to convince the Counsel of Elders to change the law, that only a Queen may rule rather than a King, thus changing the course of History and maintaining the Bloodline, as rule could then pass to her daughter."

"It caused Civil War. The Brother claimed the law as heresy and drew an army of followers. Using surprise, he captured and impregnated his niece the Young Princess before her coronation. Retaliation was swift and the remnants of the King's army arose, and after a few bloody battles, The Brother was defeated. He was sent in exile from the Kingdom but the damage was done. The Princess died giving birth to a baby boy, and stung by grief, the Queen took her own life."

"The Counsel ruled as best they could but the kingdom fell apart. The Elves became hostile and drew the lines of their territory saying all that pass will die. The Woodland folk grow scarcer as they disappear into a realm that we cannot follow, and mistrust has exploded between the races. And yes, the Dragon continues to reap havoc and death. There are even rumors of a powerful Witch dealing with Demons on the Kingdom's boundaries."

"The Prince still abides in the Castle, but it falls into disrepair. There is no army now, no retainers and no Ruler. Throughout all of this, the Great Wizard Henyugo has been working tirelessly to prevent the visions of the future he sees from coming to pass. So far he has succeeded, and the world we live in now, while it is dark and uncertain, is better than the devastation he foresaw. He built this castle, on a power nexus, and opened up the Slip-Way. Now, he lives within your world, trying to bring back the perfect ruler, one he can shape from birth. Kaliloth needs someone strong, willful, someone who knows how to deal with people. The child of such a union would be powerful indeed."

Jenna lightly rested her hand on her stomach, her expression pensive. Fuddlegus grinned then and nodded. "That's right. You were chosen. Grindle and I are watchers, waiting for Henyugo to send through his chosen one. I believe his exact words were. The next person you see through this door will be the new ruler of Kaliloth. It was probably a boast but I think in this instance we can take him at his word..."

She laughed softly, but the colour drained from her face as she realized what he was saying. "Wait, you don't mean..."

He nodded. "I do... I mean you Jenna. Henyugo planned for you to give birth to the new heir anyway, so why not you now. Jenna... you're going to be Queen."
 
"No, no nonono. This.. I can't! I can't be a Queen. I have to go back, I have a life, and friends, and a Job. I can't stay here I... there's things you don't know about me, I can't be Queen, I can't be a Mother! I can't..."

"Hush hush. Sweet bird, it's ok..." he smiled gently. "The Kingdom needs you. Besides, it won't all be danger, excitement, adventure, intrigue, and something that no-one from your world has or ever will be able to do... some of it will be safe and boring I swear." He chuckled to himself and Jenna had to admit to herself that his laugh was infectious. She glanced back at the flowing, silvery doorway and imagined what lay on the other-side of it. Her life had irrevocably been changed by meeting Matthew, what was she actually returning back to. Her friends... well if they could be called that, they were all shallow, jealous whores with no pride or dignity, her life... it wasn't all that fantastic. A chance to be a Ruler of an entire Kingdom, even one in as awful state as this one, could she pass that up without even trying?

"What... happens first then?" she asked, uncharacteristically timid.

"First... we journey to the Castle!"
 
"That's... a long way to go." she said, staring at the map that Fuddlegus had spread over a large round table in the library. The two huddled over the faded parchment, lit only by a few candles, examining the route across the kingdom that they would have to take. The situation was slowly beginning to sink in to her mind, that there were no planes or cars or even bikes to help them on their journey. A life without technology was daunting, even using candles instead of electric lights was a novelty. "How far is that?"

"About 30 odd leagues, three days walk and resting, depending on if we get waylaid or not. If we're fortunate, we won't encounter any difficulties." He pointed to a forested border. "This will be the trickiest, we skirt the border of Elven territory. We'll be find as long as there's no raiding along this line. Never the less, we'll remain on guard." he smiled reassuringly, his teeth just showing through the white fluffy beard. "Grindle and I will protect you."

Nodding thoughtfully, Jenna straightened, re-adjusting her new leather corset to sit more comfortably. It had been Grindle who had appeared with the new clothes, and oddly enough, it was as if he'd read her mind. It was perfect, a tight fitting bodice that offered both protection as well as flaunting her sexuality. The trousers were softer to allow for mobility, plated with leather across the thigh and shins, and the boots were knee length high heels.

For ease, she'd tied her red hair up into a long braid. The whole thing gave her a kind of warrior woman appearance, that really appealed to her. "We best make a start then." she replied with a smirk.

The three set off, the sun high in the sky, down the road leading away from Henyugo's castle. For as long as the tall grey building was in view, Jenna kept glancing over her shoulder at the incredible structure. It seemed to defy physics, with towers that seemed to be floating, or at least held up by insufficient support. It was certainly more interesting than the empty fields surrounding it.
 
Out in the country, it was barely noticeable that this was some magic fantasy kingdom. The people worked the fields with solid tools and the sweat of their backs, and horses and carts passed with a friendly wave and a cheery hello. It was like stepping back into the Middle Ages of England, and while Jenna wasn't much of a history buff, she found it all fascinating. To pass the time, Fuddlegus talked, Jenna listened and Grindle complained. Fuddlegus described the lay of the land, how it was broken into provinces ruled by Barons who no longer paid fealty to the crown. He spoke about the proud Elves who distrusted the Kingdom folk, and the legends that they captured people who got too near their territories and used them for their own purpose. He also spoke somewhat sadly about the dwindling of the Woodland Folk, the fairies and sprites that once inhabited the land were now so rarely seen.

"Why is that? Where did they go?" Jenna pressed, speaking for the first time in what seemed like hours as they plodded along the dirt road.

"Oh... well no-one knows really. Some say because their bloodline is tied to the Royal blood, and since that has begun to die out, so have they. Others say it's because of the bloodshed tainting the land. I think its likely a combination of all of it. They can sense the fear and misery that's spreading throughout the land and they shy away from it. But there are others, the Demons, who crave it. Let us pray we don't meet one of them."

With that proclamation, they all fell silent and trudged onwards even as the sun slowly dipped below the rising tree-line.

"Oh..." Fuddlegus said again a short time later, as if only noticing the dimming light. "I guess we need to stop for the night soon." He glanced around, before striding purposefully off the road into a small grove of trees. Jenna didn't relish the idea of spending the night on the ground but resigned herself to the fact that it would probably be a while before she slept in a proper bed again. "Grindle..." Fuddlegus bellowed over his shoulder. "Would you do the honours please?"

"My pleasure!" The little Gnome enthused, perhaps the most excited he had sounded all day. His wrinkled little head frowned as his dirty fingers wiggled. His lips moved silently, mouthing some words Jenna couldn't make out. Then there was a flash of light and before where there were only trees suddenly stood a small hut.

Jenna blinked, her mouth agape. One moment, nothing, next... poof, four walls and a roof. "... Wha...?"

"Portable shelter. Magic is sorta technical but it kind of always exists and doesn't exist, and when it doesn't exist, it exists elsewhere.... uh... it's a magic house?"

Jenna simply nodded and followed Fuddlegus inside with Grindle following. She'd been around the Gnome for half a day now and she was already used to his constant staring at her behind that she barely noticed. The shelter was nice, a roaring fire and provisions for everything you could want, warm blankets or cool vests, food and water.

"Magic... is awesome..." she whispered to herself.
 
It was dark outside and Jenna watched through bleary eyes as a tree branch silently tapped on the glass as it danced in the wind. There was no sound though, nothing from the outside intruded into the little house, another addition to the magical shelter. Still, no magic in the world could stop the noise coming from Fuddlegus' mouth as what Jenna could only imagine was a very large toad dying a painful death in his throat. Grindle was obviously used to it as he slept soundly in a bunk on the other side of the room.

With a tired sigh, Jenna slipped from the bed. She wore a sheer silk purple nightie that hugged her slim body, trimmed with lace and cut low behind her back and held together by ribbon. She'd described the garment from memory to the two wizards and Grindle had excitedly conjured up the sleep wear to near perfection. On silent feet, she crept to the door. The blast of wind from the door was loud as she unlatched it, but the two silhouettes slept on, and she was able to close it behind her without disturbing them.

The night air was cool but not uncomfortable, even with the little she was wearing. Jenna only intended to stand around in the breeze for a bit before she returned to the house and enduring more sleepless minutes listening to Fuddlegus saw a bit of wood in his sleep. But as she wandered around a bit, she found herself reluctant to return. Instead, she found interest in exploring the tree grove a little more. It was larger than she initially thought, perhaps even enough to warrant being called a wood.

It was peaceful and quiet, the wind dying down to a gentle whisper through the leaf strewn floor with only the soft crunching of her feet to break the beautiful silence.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

The voice seemed to drift out of no-where, making Jenna physically jump. She would have screamed if she hadn't managed to clamp her hand over her mouth.

"Look, I'm tellin' ya, this'll work. I 'eard 'em Magic folks talkin' about 'em. Wood Nymphs protect their trees, and Silverella won't ignore us if her tree's in danger. Trust me."

"But... won't she be mad?"

"Ha, maybe, but once she gets a look at This, she won't be able to help herself." the voice chuckled to himself, the other joined in but more nervously. Common sense told Jenna the two men were up to no good and that she should just turn around and walk back, but curiosity got the better of her. If she was going to be Queen, she told herself, she better know the mischief her subjects were getting up to.
 
With only the briefest of glances over her shoulder at the rapidly disappearing view of the cottage between the trees, Jenna crept closer, the intrigue outweighing the danger of the situation. She moved stealthily, like a cat, hopping from tree to tree on silent feet. If she had to pass through a particularly leafy section, she'd wait patiently for the wind to pick up and rustle them before darting through them to the next place. She was quite proud of herself actually, although unsure of how effective she was being. She had always been naturally graceful, part of her charm she always thought. At one point when she was a little girl she had wanted to be a dancer, but as she grew up and her interests ... changed, she abandoned that goal for something more lucrative.

She came across a place where she could see two shadowy figures making their way slowly through the trees. Were they just passing through? It had sounded like they were nearing their destination, but if they went much further than she would have to give up and go back, she didn't want to wander too far away and get lost on her first night here.
 
(OOC: I have been invited by the lovely Lexavier to write for our two adventurous men in the following scene. And away we go.)

Jacob was not generally described as a cautious man. Many times through his childhood, he was more apt to get into trouble than staying out of it, drawing the ire of many of the nearby village's many residents. Just as often, he was dragging along his much more timid "friend" Ivan. To the annoyance of many, this tendency had extended its reach into his adult life as well. Perhaps because of his lack of caution, however, it could be said that Jacob was a man possessed of a certain confidence that seemed to draw the attention of many woman, and resulted in the man finding himself in many beds. Just as often, that same confidence would land Ivan in those same women's beds soon after, which was perhaps why Ivan put up with him. Otherwise, he'd have left Jacob for dead ages ago.

Though Ivan would never admit it to his friend, of course. That would be almost as bad as actively encouraging him, and heaven's knew Jacob didn't need more of a boost to his already swelling ego. Still, that confidence was the only reason Ivan was stomping through the woods at near midnight, chasing a half-baked theme based on a probably fake story. If anyone could pull off something as incredibly stupid as bedding a Nymph, it would be Jacob. That wouldn't prevent him from complaining every step of the way though.

"And if she isn't so keen on This?"

Jacob shot him a look of such utter confidence that Ivan would have slugged him if he thought it would actually help get his head on straight.

"It'll work, ya can bet on that. If it don't, ya can rub my face in it after we're dead. Now hold the torch. Think it was this un."

With a sigh, Ivan took the torch from Jacob's outstretched hand and fidgeted nervously as his friend squatted next to a tree. To Ivan's eye, the only thing remarkable about this particular tree was it being ever so slightly larger than the others. How Jacob could even tell it was THE tree they were looking for was beyond him, but as always Ivan just left the man to his own devices. Jacob seemed to rummage around the base of the tree before standing again, looking even more confident, if that was at all possible.

"This is it. Now, yer ta stand here an make sure to hold that torch threatening like. I'mma call out an get er attention. If she tries anythin, you light up her tree with the torch. Ya follow?"

"This is stupid..." Ivan muttered as Jacob took a step away from the tree, though that didn't prevent him from doing as instructed and holding the torch close enough that he could drop it and set the tree ablaze. The other man cleared his throat loudly, then started shouting into the empty air like the fool he was.

"Now see ere, Silverella! I know yer out there, and I've got yer tree right ere! Yer gonna come out an play nice, or ma buddy there is gonna drop that torch and ya can have fun playin wit the fire!"
 
At first, nothing happened. The woods remained quiet with only the wind rustling the leaves, the shadows cast by moonlight flickering across the earthy ground, trembling in the cool night air. The torch held a loft crackled and spat, the fire dancing atop the short wooden stick. When the two men had stopped, Jenna had worked her way round to get a good viewing point, and now she watched the two curiously, hunkered down behind a tree. They were both too involved to have noticed her anyhow.

There were several minutes of the man shouting into the darkness and the torch getting closer and closer to the 'tree', and just when she thought it was about to be dropped, the air began to change. It was subtle to start with, a slight warmth seemingly rose from the ground, dispelling the last of the chill. Jenna nervously looked around, but it was the feeling of a presence behind her that caused her to spin and smother a gasp with her hand. An incredible beautiful woman stood watching her, entirely naked, her body completely flawless. Her skin was a light shade of green, pristine and almost glowing, long trestles of golden brown hair flowed about her as if she were floating in water. The Woman's green eyes focused on Jenna as she tilted her head, pursing full lips thoughtfully. Despite the situation, Jenna's eyes couldn't help but roam the woman's body, her perfect curves, her entirely hairless form and her large globes ending in perfectly symmetrical nubs.

The snap of a twig, as one of the men shifted weight caught the Woman's attention, her expression becoming fierce. She walked on silent bare feet, delicately stepping without disturbing the wood floor. She came around the tree where Jenna hid, and displayed herself in full to the two men.

"Garath! What in the world do you think your...." she started, scowling at the men. A look of surprise wipes the scowl away as she focuses on Jacob's visage. "Wait your not... who are you? What's the meaning of this!"
 
Ivan nearly jumped out of his skin at the sudden address, and in so doing almost dropped the torch. He just managed to keep his grip on it, and he trembled a bit as his heart beat calmed. Turning slightly to get a look at the intruder, he couldn't help but feel his mouth hang open at the sight. The woman... nymph... whatever she was, she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. A part of him, the decent part of him, immediately rebelled at the sight of her. Naked and beautiful, it demanded that profaning her would be a crime against... against... nature!

Jacob had no such reservations, by the looks of things. He didn't jump at all, instead letting a lecherous and smug grin spread across his face. He wouldn't be shutting up about this for months, and would probably tell anyone who would listen. Ivan managed to get his jaw back where it belonged as his friend strode towards the nymph confidently, a clear swagger to his step as his hands were already going for the fastenings of his trousers. Ivan almost couldn't believe he really was going for the "show her THIS" plan.

"Ey now, no reason ta get all bent outta shape. Me an my friend there are jus lookin fer a bit of fun, an I eard you might be up for a little tumble, if'n ya know what I mean. But seein as yer a bit testy, gets me thinkin my friend might have to start us a bonfire after all."

Trousers loosed, but not dropped, Jacob stopped right in front of her, that smug grin still on his face. Even Ivan could see the man was clearly bigger than the nymph, and unless the nymph had some magic trick up its sleeve, there wasn't much she was going to be able to do. It didn't help that Ivan still had the torch hovering above the base of the tree. If it really was so important to her...
 
The Nymph stared back defiantly, her gaze darting between the two men, as if daring them to continue, but clearly she was in no position to argue. They had her dead to rights. The silence between them was palpable but as Ivan's hand wavered, the torch gave a loud splutter that made Silverelle cry out. Her eyes drifted up into the big boughs of her tree, perhaps it was the trick of the light but it seemed like the tree shied away from the fire.

Her determined stare returned to the smug grin of the man before her. It was obvious what he wanted her to do. Roughly, she grabbed hold of the trouser folds and wrenched them apart, before loosening the whole garment and pushing it down his legs. She flashed him a sarcastic grimace as she hooked her hands into the waistband of his under garment, and with one last furious scowl at Ivan, she sank to her knees bringing the shorts with her.

Jacob's cock wasnt the worst one she'd ever seen. It sprang out in front of her like a released beast, throbbing slightly with every heartbeat. She eyed it warily before taking a firm hold of the shaft, her delicate fingers wrapping around it tightly. She began to jack him off, looking up at him with a bored expression. It turned into a withering glance as she looked back down at her hand pumping back and forth, feeling every bump and ridge of his member.

Slowly, she gingerly leaned forward and flicked her little pink tongue against the tip. Her eyes seemed to unfocus slightly for a few moments, and she shook her head as if to ward off a sense of grogginess...
 
Ivan's stared, dumbfounded, as Jacob's trousers and underclothes were removed and the nymph's slender fingers wrapped around his friend's cock. Ivan muttered a couple choice curses, mostly about how his friend had the best kind of luck with this sort of thing. The sound of Jacob hissing forced Ivan's attention back to his friend, who even know was gazing down at the mystical woman on her knees before him.

"Teasin ain't nice, been waitin too long for that nonsense. Better hurry up wit the fun, my friend is lookin a bit shaky with his grip there."

Ivan rolled his eyes. Always so impatient, it was a wonder Jacob even got anywhere at all with women. Still, Jacob reached down and tangled his fingers in the woman's hair, tugging forcefully on her head towards his throbbing member. Jacob was clearly getting worked up from this alone, and he wasn't going to wait much longer.

"Can't wait ta feel yer lips suckin on my cock, nymph. Bet yer tongue will feel real nice."
 
The beautiful girl gasped as her hair was given a sharp yank, and her eyes flickered to Ivan and the flame that threatened to consume her perfect tree. The Wood Nymphs of this world had very special bonds with their trees. Born when the first ray of light dances across the new sapling, the Nymph cares and nurtures the tree, spending her whole life in its boughs or around its roots. There was nothing more sacred to a Nymph.

Silverelle's eyes rolled back up at Jacob and then slowly down to the quivering member in her soft hands. With a soft sigh, her lips parted and she slipped them around the head. The flavour of his pre-cum flooded across her palate and gently she murmured something, muffled by the invasion of her mouth. She pulled back, slurping as she did so, before plunging it back inside, swirling her tongue around the shaft as her eyes drifted closed.

She worked him back and forth, any form of hesitation dissipating, her hand squeezing the part of his cock that didn't manage to slide between her full lips. Jenna couldn't believe what she was witnessing, this girl was likely better at giving blowjobs than she was. Clearly this girl had experience and was likely older than she seemed. The sounds of sucking and soft suppressed moaning drifted over to her, and filled her cheeks a rosy pink and sent a tremor down her belly.
 
"By the gods above, feels amazin..."

Jacob moaned loudly, feeling no need to bother hiding his pleasure. Ivan's grip on the torch faltered slightly, momentarily distracted by the sounds of his friend's pleasure and the noise of the nymph's work causing his own cock to grow hard. He found himself taking a shuddering breath as he righted his grip again, not wanting to accidentally drop the torch. It didn't seem like Jacob even noticed, so intent he was on the pleasure.

The man groaned again, letting her work on his cock for nearly a minute before he shook himself from his stupor enough to bother seeking his own pleasure again. Jacob's hands gripped that nymph's hair roughly as his hips began to thrust in time with her own movements, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth and throat. The man grunted at the effort, and though Ivan couldn't help but detest his friend's rough treatment, he couldn't help himself from growing ever harder at the sight.

Ivan almost couldn't wait for his turn, even if he realized the necessity of holding the fire over her tree.
 
Jenna's breath caught in her throat as she watched the scene unfold before her. The Nymph still managed to look incredibly beautiful even with the rough treatment, her cheeks flushing red and saliva dribbled down her chin. She didn't gag, or choke, just accepted the member between her lips with soft moans that vibrated her throat. There was definitely a remarkable change coming over the sexy girl, and Jenna's jaw dropped when she saw the girl dip her hand between her legs.

The smell of her arousal filled the woods like a field of flowers, floral and sweet. She bobbed her head in time with his hip thrusts, enthusiastically sucking and slurping, her tongue working over his shaft. Everything else seemed to be forgotten. Her palm cupped her sex and massaged her wet lips, teasing herself before slipping a finger inside herself. Her body shivered at the electrified touch, and her eyes rolled back in her head again.
 
OOC: Unfortunately WeaverofWorlds could not continue, so I will carry on from here on out

Ivan, eyes as big as his cock was hard, shivered in anticipation. His member tented his slacks, forcing him to awkwardly re-arrange with his free hand. The Nymph wasn't even looking at him anymore, her eyes never leaving her work, never straying from the hardness between her lips to check on the flame. When she began to touch herself, and the smell of her wetness was evident, Ivan couldn't help himself any more. He gingerly stepped forward holding the torch aloft, till he was right beside his more aggressive companion. Jacob glanced across and grinned at his companion, gesturing for him to get closer.

Nerves spiked through Ivan, his arms moved sluggishly, as if in a dream world. With one free hand, he fumbled with his belt, even as he stepped to stand beside Silverella. His eyes bulged as he got a close up view of her slurping motion as she feasted on his friend's shaft. Trembling fingers finally freed his man-beast, a little shorter but thicker than Jacob's and standing proud from his body.

Almost without missing a beat, Silverella stopped frigging herself and wrapped her small digits around Ivan and began to pump him back and forth to his hissed gasp. Jacob released her head, letting her hair flow through his hands like water. The pretty girl immediately switched, Ivan shuffling forward a bit so she could easily access him. She moaned lewdly as the new flavor spread across her palette as she wrapped her lips about him and pushed the head against the length of her tongue, forcing him into the back of her throat. Meanwhile she continued to pump Jacob with her other hand, his long hard cock red and engorged, throbbing hard.

"What ay' tell ya?" Jacob hissed. "Gran'papa weren't lyin after all!"
 
Jacob grew bored quickly. While he didn't mind sharing his conquest with his companion, he longed for the hot warm feeling of being inside her again as he stared hungrily at where her lips slipped wetly against his friend's member. Her soft hand was nice but he needed more, his desire burned like a furnace in his chest, stoked by every pump of his cock.

Grunting with impatience, he peeled the girls hand off of him. She barely seemed to notice as she turned her whole attention to consuming Ivan. To his credit, Ivan was barely hanging on, his hand resting gently on her head in mimicry of the roughness with which Jacob had claimed her mouth. But it was clear she was in control, bobbing her head and moaning as he penetrated her throat, getting some strange pleasure simply from sucking on him.

Jacob stepped from his slacks and roughly pulled the girl up by her waist. She never once let Ivan slip from her grasp and ended up bent almost perpendicular, her creamy ass sticking out invitingly. Jacob let out his own groan as he brushed the tip of his cock through the ample juices that flowed from her like a faucet, dribbling down her slender legs leaving sticky trails. She seemed to shudder even with just the barest tip inside her, and positively squealed as Jacob unceremoniously pushed his entire shaft inside her to the hilt.

The two men's eyes met with child-like grins, and with a wink Jacob grabbed the Nymph's waist and took her without regard, thumping his hips against her hard. Ivan groaned in unison as Jacob's thrusts pushed the girl forward, forcing his cock deeper into her throat. He found he could thrust back, pushing her back onto Jacob. The two found their rhythm to the musical pleasure screams of their play toy, each pushing deep into their chosen hole.

Jacob was in heaven, he'd never felt a girl like her. She squeezed and milked him, a tightness like a virgin that yielded to his constant pounding pressure. Silverella hung on between them, one hand holding the base of Ivan's cock, directing it into her mouth to slide against her tongue, while the other had disappeared between her legs once more...
 
Jenna's jaw hung low, her lips forming almost a perfect circle as she stared in shock at what she'd stumbled onto. Her first night here and she'd already stumbled onto a Ménage à trois between two country bumpkins and a sexy Woodland Nymph. A small part of her felt a little sick at the fact that they had essentially coerced this poor girl into fucking them, but she sure didn't seem to mind. Her echoing cries of bliss seemed to vibrate through the trees with every slapping, slippery thrust from the two gentlemen. Once the situation had escalated, she didn't expect the two to last particularly long but she was pleasantly surprised as they piston-ed back and forth without showing signs of slowing. Their expressions flip-flopped between eye-rolling pleasure where their head tipped back and they let out their long groans, to staring down as their hardness disappeared into this hungry naked beauty in complete astonishment.

Too turned on to stop herself, Jenna hiked the silk nightie, and dived her fingers deep into herself. She bit her lip, desperately trying not to cry out herself as she sought her own needed pleasure. In the static air generated by the love-making scene before her, she was particularly sensitive to her touch. Her fingers glided over her lips like strumming a delicate instrument, expertly plying her trade to herself.

Her legs shivered, threatening to drop her to the floor, and if she wasn't hanging onto the side of the tree, she would have slumped down. Her heartbeat was almost audible, her breath coming in short, silent gasps as she very quickly built up to what appeared to be one hell of a climax. From the sounds of the Nymph spit-roasted between the two men, she was feeling the same way, muffled by the meat tickling her tonsils.

It was as if she and the Nymph were in tandem. As Jenna covered her mouth to stop herself screaming, she came hard, her body wracking with unbelievable waves of intenseness. Silverella was the same, her body shuddering, her flower spraying thick arousal around the unrelenting cock between her legs. Jenna's hands couldn't stop either, and despite the sensitivity, she continued to rub her clit with two fingers back and forth as she squeezed her breast through the sheer purple lace....
 
She didn't remember blacking out. She didn't remember sliding down the tree in post orgasmic ecstasy, but somewhere deep in her subconscious she recalled the climax after climax rocking her body. Was it just one long one or was it each new orgasm on the heels of the last? She wasn't sure, and as her eyes fluttered open, she didn't really care. She didn't ache either, it was just a warmth that filled her body and made her skin tingle. What was worse, if you can call it that, was that she still had the urge. It was only with great determination that she managed to once again push herself to her feet and pull her hand away from her sopping mound. The sound of grunting and moaning still came from beyond her hiding spot, and she risked a glance around the tree to see the moonlit orgy still in full force.

The torch had been staked into the ground and the flame burnt low, more an ember now than a source of light. The man known as Ivan lay on his back, his hands guiding the bouncing Nymph as she rocking her shapely hips back and forth in a constant gyration that never once skipped a beat. Her long beautiful hair, slightly damp in the cool air, clung to her naked back. Jacob stood before her, fucking her mouth, his hips shifting and his ass flexing as he sawed in and out between the willing lips of his conquest.

As Jenna watched, Ivan seemed to groan and twitch. His body shuddered and he clenched his eyes shut. The Nymph moaned in pleasure as she paused to accept his gift. After only a few moments, she continued. Ivan never resisted, didn't complain and, most miraculously, didn't go soft. Jacob followed suit a second later, grunting as he jammed himself deep into her throat. It appeared as if he would collapse with his violent shuddering but he eventually composed himself enough to start thrusting again.

Jenna's fingers twitched, the heat building between her legs once again. But she noticed something that made her freeze - Jacob's eyes. While his expression was a fixed one of bliss, his eyes spoke of terror. There was just something behind them that made Jenna's heart go cold. They darted about a little, not really concentrating on the action as much as you would expect. Jenna leaned out a little further, and Jacob's eyes snapped to her. There it was, the pleading expression behind the static grin.

She briefly considered intruding, to ask the Nymph to stop, but knew in her heart that there was nothing she could do for them. Besides, she longed to intrude for another reason, her body still burned and she would happily tangle together with them till the sun came out and beyond. No, she decided, and with one last look, she turned and fled. She couldn't say what would happen to them, she hoped the Nymph would release them, and Jenna hung onto that hope to dispel the guilt.

She hurried back, the further away she got the more her mind seemed to un-cloud and the more aware she was of just how sticky and sore she was. How long had she been out here?
 
Jenna awoke to the strange feeling of something wet tickling her foot. As her brain came into focus, she squealed, rapidly crawling backwards across the bed. Grindle chuckled to himself as he wiggled his fingers at her lewdly, lapping his tongue against chapped lips. Shivering, she swore at him till he skulked away. Fuddlegus bustled around, seemingly un-noticing of his companion’s behaviour,

“Come along dear, come along. Time to get up. We had best get moving to use as much daylight as we can.”

Briefly, she wondered if she should tell him about the night of voyeurism she’d experienced. He would certainly be interested to know of Silverelle’s tree, and that the Woodland Folk still existed in the land. Reluctantly, she grabbed her clothes, swung out of bed and made her way to the small bathroom. He likely would be disapproving of her sneaking away, and certainly that the two men had their way with the poor Nymph. The bathroom was certainly not what she was used to but she made do with the poor imitation of the modern facilities, and refreshed herself as best she could. She would have to talk to them about that, if they could magic this up, they could magic up a proper toilet.

Dressed and ready to go, they set off down the road, the little cottage vanishing into nothingness as if it were never there. The road followed along, skirting and sometimes invading the woods, but remaining a constant compact dirt. There were trails peeling off where the road became knotted with roots, but Jenna was warned away from them.

“Those lead to the Elves domain. Our castle is on the very boundary that they would allow. Actually, I boast a good relationship with them, they seem to accept that a wizard isn’t like the others of his race.”
Jenna nodded slowly, her eyes tracking to where Grindle followed sullenly behind them, and wondered if that statement was true for him as well.

“Of course…” Fuddlegus continued, “They still wouldn’t like us calling uninvited, so best keep away from their domain for the time being.”

“For the… time being?”

“Oh… well, it’s up to you of course. I mean, you’re to be Queen Regent. You can do as little or as much as you like, but this land needs someone to put things right, and I’m not sure it can wait till your Daughter is all grown up.”

“My… daughter…” Jenna trailed off in thought, a hand coming up to her belly. “Why are you so sure I’m pregnant? And how do you know it will be a girl?”

Fuddlegus smiled broadly, his red face splitting with the grin from ear to ear. “I saw it dear. Your… ahem… encounter? You drank a drink with a substance in it that guaranteed to cause you to conceive, and that it will be a girl.”

Jenna was silent, a chill flickering up her spine, not daring to say what she really felt at that moment. Instead she changed subject,

“Ok… but something I don’t understand. Why go to all the trouble of finding someone from another world, why not coronate anyone? If my daughter is going to be the real Queen and marry a Prince, why can’t anyone do that?”

“A very good question. You have a keen mind my puddle duck. Truth is that Henyugo, the grand wizard, he foresaw that if anyone from this world was to take up the mantle, then it would spell death and destruction. It’s all very complicated, but everything he’s doing is to avoid the ‘big bad’. This really is for the best. Besides, you’re head strong and a really beauty at that, I’d say he made the right choice.”

Jenna smiled and put a hand gently on the large man’s arm fondly. They both knew that he hadn't really 'chosen' her for this role, in fact it was Matthew who was supposed to be here.

"Why... Henry's plan was to ditch me when I had the child wasn't it? Matthew, the... the Father... was the one who "bought" the Kingdom?"

Fuddlegus tapped his chin, flicking fingers through whispy white hairs. "I can't say I know Henyugo's plan, but you're right. Matthew would not have been accepted here. Knowing him, I would say he would not have discarded you so soon."

"Will Henyugo return?" she asked, unwittingly glancing over her shoulder in the direction they had come.

"Who knows my dear hen... who knows..."
 
“Riders…” chimed Grindle’s voice from behind them, making Jenna jump. She’d almost forgotten he was there. They'd been walking for several hours in comfortable silence and she'd been lost in her own thoughts and worries.

“Are you su…?” Fuddlegus was interrupted by the obvious sound of horse hoofs pounding the road from either direction.

“Should we run, or hide?” Jenna asked nervously, still unable to see the riders that the thunder warned was approaching.

“No point, bugger’s know we’re here. Bloody Rytha and his band no doubt.”

“Who are…?”

Fuddlegus held up a hand, silencing her, before rolling up his sleeves. She glanced nervously at Grindle who simply winked at her. Jenna wasn't entirely certain whether it was confidence, or just another excuse to be lewd with her.

The men appeared, a cloud of dust blowing behind slathered horses. Their eyes wild and their sleek muscles clenching and releasing with each pounding step. They appeared everywhere, both in front and behind, springing their trap as if they’d been waiting for them.

“Oh Wizards! Oh my yes! Ho ho oh, my my my,” punctuated a man as he reigned in before them. He was handsome in his way, if a little bedraggled from the road. His voice was silky, and his accent was oddly Spanish-like. He wore a long brown leather trench coat, with a white frilled shirt and slacks. She half expected him to have a black Stetson and wield a rapier, but instead it was shiny black hair that ran down his back and a wicked curved blade resting on his hip.

“Hello Rytha.” Fuddlegus said without a trace of his usual gay smile.

“Fuck off Rytha…” Grindle said in a similar deadpan voice.

“Not this time I think. No, not this time at all. You are now on the road, a place owned by no man, where much can befall the unexpected. I have learned much since our last encounter you see, interesting things, magical things. I understand now that, like us mortal men, your fear of the beast is no less. Your threats will no longer work on I! We wouldn’t want those consequences, am I right?”

The two wizards remained silent, and despite the large band of men surrounding them, and his confident statement, Jenna thought she could still see the nerves in his eyes. Rytha’s gaze flickered to meet hers and his smile grew from arrogant to cocky.

“Well well, so you are the reason why these two gentlemen left the comfort and safety of their home, eh? Where did you come from hmm? And where might you be going? It is of no matter. I'm afraid that whatever they told you now is… irrelevant. You are all now guests of Rytha.”

Jenna opened her mouth to retort but Fuddlegus beat her to the punch, “No Rytha. We will not play this game. We don’t have time to visit the Elves and they certainly won’t be happy to see us. As I told you before, they have no need of us. The men you capture are useful for slaves but we would be too much hassle, and not the prize you seem to think we are. You overstep yourselves, and you have made one critical mistake.”

The man's cocked lips faltered slightly, “I fail to see…”

Grindle grinned maliciously, finishing off Fuddlegus’ sentence. “We would rather the wrath of the Dragon then go anywhere with a fucker like you.”

There was a pause, a silence as deathly still as a graveyard. The man’s expression slowly drained away, leaving one of horror and recoil as the two wizards clapped their hands together in unison. Some kind of sonic wave blasted from the simple clap, the wave of sound almost on the edge of visibility, a tangible bubble of air expanding outward. The horses shied and the men clasped their hands over their ears in pain. Out of instinct, Jenna reacted the same way, but there was no pain. In fact, she couldn't hear much of anything. Just her shallow breathing and her heart pumping, echoing inside her head.

"RUN!" Fuddlegus mouthed as he shifted his large build into a sprint. Everywhere, men fell off their horses, or clung onto the bolting beasts with dear life. Slowly sound returned to her, and there was the pain and a sharp ringing. Dirt and dust blew up around their feet as they tore down the road.

"The forest, quickly now." Fuddlegus encouraged, as they crossed the short dirt track into the sparse trees. They sprinted hard, Jenna thankful that she kept herself fairly fit, was still finding it hard as her legs burned, sore from walking for the majority of two days.

"Here here here!" Grindle cried, darting off to the right and pulling up to a small clump of bushes. Before Jenna could dive under the shrubbery, Fuddlegus was unstopping a bottle that immediately made Jenna want to wretch.

There was no time to complain as the bearded man liberally dabbed the strong smelling liquid onto the three of them.

"What the fuck is that??" Jenna said between heaves.

"Diluted Goblin sweat. The Dragon can't bare Goblins and won't bother with them."

"Why would..."

"Hush now. The Dragon will be drawn to the use of what we call Greater Magic." Fuddlegus explained, even as he pushed her into the bush before climbing in after her. Together, they lay on their bellies and waited.

A heartbeat later and a silent shadow flew over them, and for the briefest of moments, Jenna caught a glimpse of a majestic, black scaled beast of Fantasy that captured her and almost made her giggle like a little girl.

A Dragon... a real, genuine Dragon...
 
The road they followed bent away from the forest and out across the fields. Jenna could almost forget where she really was, and mistake the quaint surroundings for the English countryside. Farmers eyed the strangers warily but were friendly enough when Fuddlegus gave them a wave. The road grew worse, rutted and pitted with tracks from trundling caravans that passed them occasionally, red faced drivers looking down at them from wagons pulled by strong backed horses.

Finally, after several more miles disappeared underfoot, Jenna asked a question plaguing her mind.

"Why are we walking?"

"Hmm?" The bearded Wizard blinked as if rousing from a daydream. He glanced across at her and raised his eyebrows, indicating for her to repeat the question.

"We've been walking for ages. Couldn't you..." and she wiggled her fingers.

Fuddlegus smiled softly. "Most magical means of transportation is of the Greater Magic. The Dragon would be drawn to us before we could finish the spell. We could summon a horse, but.. well..." and then he blushed, his white beard stark against a red face. "I don't get on with them, if truth be known. Horses don't seem to like me and so I don't like them. Skitty, grumpy creatures. Besides, the walk does us good, and gives you a chance to see the land."

"Suppose..." she said, slightly disappointed. So instead, she lapsed back into silence, her eyes sweeping the landscape for anything of interest.
 
As darkness fell, the trio came upon a small village. Rough, thatched houses made of stone and brick clumped together either side of the road. A shoddy wall surrounded the place made of wooden poles strung together tightly with rope. The large wooden gates were just being pulled closed by a man in a heavy cloak when the three managed to catch him. As he turned in the dim light, his weary face spoke of his age. Deep lines crossed his visage, each one a journey of hardship and labour. He squinted tired eyes and frowned at them, pausing in his duty to close for the night.

"The hour is late, times are hard, and Wizards come knocking on my door eh? I won't ask what brings some of the most powerful men of the Kingdom to my home, your business is Wizards business and a simple man like myself needs no knowledge of such." His eyes drifted to Jenna and his wrinkles tightened slightly, his gaze penetrating her more than a simple gatekeeper should.

"It would be appreciated" was all Fuddlegus said as the three slipped by the old man. As they made a line for the labelled Inn, Jenna couldn't help but look over her shoulder. The man was still stood there, staring after them as if he'd been rooted to the spot, resting against the half closed gate.

"Who is he?"

"Him? Oh just the first settler in this spot. There isn't much here anymore. Once this used to be the major road between the outer farmlands, the Elven wood and the Kingdom Capital but now... it's just a road, and he is just a man who has lived here a long time."

"Bloody busy-body if you ask me." Grindle moaned as he heaved himself up the steps that were just a little uncomfortable for her shorter legs. The Inn was one of the better put together houses, the stone decorated with a wooden porch with a few chairs and tables stacked up. Inside, the low murmur of voices turned into the general conversation of a few groups of twos and threes, the villagers wetting their lips after a hard days work. They barely glanced up at the three as they entered, the only one taking notice was the broad lady behind the bar...
 
After a good ten minutes of watching the middleaged landlady flirt outrageously with a glowing Fuddlegus, leaning her weight on the bar and allowing the befuddled man to spy upon the large valley of her bust. Jenna had to admit, she wasn't un-attractive, even if she was a little dumpy. Fuddlegus certainly seemed to agree as he tried desperately to form words into coherent sentences. It could have maybe gone a little further as she seemed almost to be on the verge of inviting the wizard up to her bedroom for lodging instead, when an impatient Grindle hopped onto a barstool and leered at the woman suggestively.

More to get rid of the disgusting creep with his unkempt hair and stained, smelly tunic, the landlady accepted the offered money and directed them to two rooms upstairs.

With a scowl at Grindle, Jenna hooked her arm through Fuddlegus' and walked him up towards the rooms. "Hey, get you right? That lady is totally into you." she whispered excitedly. The Wizard brushed her off and shook his head, but there was a twinkle in his eyes,

"No, no no, don't be daft little duck. That's nonsense.... you really think so?" he cast a look over his shoulder and saw the landlady still looking after them as they made it to the landing.

"Absolutely, she was begging for you to ask her for a drink! Wait... being a Wizard, you're not... uh...?" Jenna's eyes were suddenly wide as she realized she may have overstepped her mark but the jolly man just chuckled.

"No no, we're not celibate or anything. We just don't tend to find many people who are interested in us. Most of us are a little strange..." The pair of them looked down as Grindle barged past them and into their accommodation.

"Then you should go for it, when it's a little later, invite her for a drink." Fuddlegus blushed once again, averting his eyes bashfully, and while he put a hand on Jenna's arm fondly, she could tell he was considering it. "Look, you take the single room." she told him softly, stepping into the doorway Grindle had just entered. When he was about to protest, she held up a hand. "I can handle him, I promise. I'm sure I've dealt with worse creeps, believe me."

He nodded and lent in, planting a bristly kiss on her cheek before moving down the hall to his own room. Jenna spun on her heels to see Grindle eyeing her mischievously.

"Now listen here you little deviant. Nothing is going to happen with us, you hear? No touching, no licking, no nothing, understand?" The little man nodded but for some reason she felt unconvinced.
 
Unsurprisingly, Jenna couldn't sleep. It wasn't the thought of being molested by creepy Gnome hands, or the slick wet tongue dancing around her bare toes as she slumbered that prevented her from drifting off. Her mind instead was a torment of guilt and worry. As she'd laid there in the dark, the soft husky snores of the small Wizard echoing around the room, it had begun to sink in that she wasn't going home. She wondered whether she was missed, other than the income that she brought in. The other escorts likely hadn't even noticed, same went for her family, what little of it there was. Still, perhaps they would notice, and there would be an investigation, and everyone would know who she was and what she did...

That was the least of her worries though. Her hand rested on her belly as it churned from the fiery remorse. Her 'baby' was so important to everyone, the whole reason she was here; to give the Kingdom a daughter, avert whatever disaster the Great Wizard foresaw, and end the darkest age the land had ever seen. No pressure... which is why Jenna found it so difficult to admit the truth...

The sound of someone 'trying' to be quiet just outside the door made her ears perk up. She raised her head slightly and gazed at the barest slither of light flickering in the gap beneath the door. It shifted as shadows moved beyond the portal. Quietly, Jenna gathered herself up, slipped back into her clothes and crept to the door. The sound of creaking floorboards, having briefly abated, flared anew. Pressing her ear to the door she heard muffled whispers, and a grin slipped onto her face when she recognized Fuddlegus' deep baritone. She cracked the door open in time to see the flash of a white dress disappear into his room.

Now it was Jenna's turn to nimbly dodge over noisy wooden flooring, keeping to the edges so as not to make big impressions on the boards. Kneeling outside Fuddlegus' door, she held her breath and strained her ears. Already there was soft moaning and giggling as he and the lady who was undoubtedly the land lady from earlier got it on inside. With a sly smile and a gentle hand on the door, Jenna crept away. It wouldn't do to disturb either of them.

Moving down the stairs into the tavern proper, she cast her eyes around the dimly lit room. The tables and chairs were all stacked and the only light was from the dying embers of the fireplace. A few empty, comfortable seats sat invitingly around the soft warm glow. All the patrons had either gone home or found a room upstairs, leaving the place all to herself. Stoking the fire a bit by giving it a little prod and throwing another piece of firewood on it to re-ignite the flame, Jenna settled into the big red armchair and threw a blanket over herself...
 
Back
Top