Beauty’s Beast

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,555
Beauty’s Beast (closed thread)

There is always an element of truth in any myth, or fairy tale no matter how deeply buried it is. In times past they were seen as cautionary tales, morality lessons, today they are seen as amusing little white washed stories for children. Our tale is the story of “Beauty and the Beast”.

Our young beauty is drawn into the dark world of the Beast. Her Father has become indebt to loan sharks, he has disappeared without a word. Then one evening she received a panic stricken call from her father that she is to come at once to a lonely old house that was more castle then house. When she arrives our young beauty is given a choice to become the plaything of the house or to leave her father to his fate to pays his debts in flesh. All this was put to her by an older man that seemed quite embarrassed by what he had to say.

“You or your father the choice is yours Miss.”

He knew he was giving the pretty little brown haired beauty the devil’s own choice. He watched her soft blue eyes as he waited for her answer, He also knew that this young innocent had no idea of what would be demanded of her.
 
Krystal was a very imaginative 19 year old. She felt bored with life most of the time not really knowing why. When he father had left she was frightened and also sad. She thought it might be because of her. She cried almost every night. That was until a very panicky call from her father that she needed to come to the old house. She called it a castle though. She raced out of the house worried for her father and got her horse riding it bareback. When she got there she left the horse at the entrance. She went in and her eyes watered at the choice she was given but she just couldn't leave her father there and bowed her head.

"I choose to take the place of my father and stay here."

She forced herself not to cry deep down scared of what was to come. She prayed she would be able to live through whatever she was to do.
 
The “Keeper” of the castle studied the young beauty that stood before him. He could smell her innocence it was like a heady perfume, so sensually intoxicating. He was patient as he waited for this young innocent to make her decision; he knew that whatever she chose her young life as she knew it was over.

"I choose to take the place of my father and stay here."

Her voice was shy and timid as she spoke; an unshed tear shimmered in her soft blue eyes. So like a little heroine with her stiff upper lips her choice was made.

“I shall take you to your father now Krystal……..is it?”

The “Keeper” led Krystal to the cell in which her father was kept. He had been beaten, roughed up, and bore the marks of his ill treatment.

“You have 15 minutes to say your good bye.”

It is amazing how long and yet how short 15 minutes can be. The time flew by and it dragged, yet all too soon it was over. A key turned in the lock a tall black baldheaded man stood in the cells doorway.

“You will come with me Miss.”

He then turned towards Krystal’s father a look of discus in his dark eyes.

you can go and don’t ever show your face around her again or the girl will pay for it.”

The ebony giant led Krystal from her father’s cell, down a long winding hallway. He led her deeper and deeper into the castle. Lower and lower until they must be far below ground. Krystal could hear the securing of claws on stone in the dark and then a deep howl of anguish. A large oaken door stood before her. The ebony giant opened the door and pushed Krystal into the room.

The room was dimly lit and she could hear heavy breathing, and then saw two golden eyes. Slowly the creature emerged from the shadows. It moved with a deadly grace as it slowly circled her.

”Pretty, pretty.”

Krystal heard in her mind as the creature circled her. He was huge with a body like a wolf’s and yet twice the size.

“Such a pretty, pretty you are and you will be mine, and I will me your MASTER”

Krystal could hear the words clearly in her mind. It was all wrong it couldn’t be and yet it was there was something very strange and unnatural going on here. How could she hear the beast in her mind. This was no ordinary beast.
 
Krystal was led to her father and tried to keep herself calm as she followed the person. She hugged her father saddened that he had been beaten so badly and she cried a bit. "I will miss you father." All too soon the 15 minutes she had was over and she was led way down until they stopped.

Krystal waited and after a minute she saw two golden eyes and a beast step out and almost cried out, but put a hand over her mouth shaking in fear, then she heard a voice in her head. "Pretty. pretty." She gasped and shaked with fear following the eyes with her own frightened ones as he circled her. "W-what are you going to do to me?" Krystals eyes welled with tears and she almost quaked with fear. Krystal could hear a voice in her mind, but how? It didn't make sense.
 
"W-what are you going to do to me?"

The beast seemed to smile at her but there was a profound silence. Her sweet innocence filled his nostrils, so very, very intoxicating; his great thick tongue licked his jowls. The slowly his dark seductive voice was in her mind.

You are a virgin Miss are you not?

That dark seductive voice wrapped around her.

“Not for long my pretty, pretty!

That voice in her mind caressed her with a very sensual and seductive caress.

The beast slowly circled the young innocent. His bold eyes drinking in her sweet virginal charms.

I am going to take your virginity and make you my loving little human Bitch.

It was a statement of fact.

Remove your clothing and please me with your gorgeous supple body.

His voice echoed in her mind as he told her that she would be his no matter what she wanted.
 
When he asked her if she was a virgin a stab of fear went through her. "Y-yes." She gasped at his next words. She knew she had no choice though. He was going to do whatever he wanted and she had to take it. She bit her lip as he continued to talk. She was trapped. She knew this was her fate but still she thought how he must feel. A beast. It must be lonely having no one understand. Even she had been terrified and she felt a spark of curiosity to know what ge felt like. Then she shook herself mentally and payed attention to what he was saying.

When he told her to take her clothes off she shook and with trembling fingers did as he asked and put her arms at her sides most of her wanting to run and hide but she forced herself not to.
 
Those great golden eyes held Krystal's captive as her trembling fingers went to the buttons of her very prim and proper white blouse. The beast savored each moment as the little virgin slowly stripped for him. She stood there shivering before him dressed only in her modest little bra and panties.

A slow growl rumbled from the great beast's chest as he thrust his muzzle between Krystal's thighs. his great thick tongue licked at the girl's virgin pussy. Each pass of that great tongue cleaved deeper and deeper into Krystal's chaste young body driving her soaking panties up against her hooded little clit. Each pass of that great tongue grating the coarse material of her panties against her throbbing clit.

You will come for me my Pretty, pretty, and beg me to fuck your tight little cunt my dear girl

The words echoed in her mind a fate worst then death to be taken by a beast her precious virgin's treasure claimed not by her husband or a lover but by a wild beast.
 
Krystal gasped as the beast put his muzzle between her legs licking at her panties and her head went back, eyes wide. "Unggghh." Krystal had to balance herself back on him to keep from falling and cried out as immense pleasure went through her. Her hips started moving on their own accord and then finally she released after hearing his words and two tears fell.
 
You will come for me my Pretty, pretty, and beg me to fuck your tight little cunt my dear girl

Again the words echoed in Krystal’s mind and as they sensually whispered her fate to her his tongue curled into Krystal’s virgin pussy cleaving deeper and deeper into her with each pass. The great beast could feel her hands on his broad back as she steadied herself. Krystal’s legs were trembling, it was then that the beast drew back from her leaving her completely empty and alone trembling with an aching gnawing need . There was a low growl that rumbled from his chest his muzzle curled back and he bared his fangs to her. Again his voice was in her head.

Take off your clothing girl

A simple and direct command that would bring sweet young innocent Krystal one step closer to the fate that was closing in on her.
 
Back
Top