Dear X:

Dear X,

Ok, i get it, you're trying to prove a point.

But i think you're cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Me.

my sis
05/03/09 By: Anonymous
does anyone want to hear about me fucking my sister?

This is an incest story, you know. :confused:

OK. Big, Big Hugs. :rose:

Boxlicker101 my sis
05/03/09 By: Anonymous
does anyone want to hear about me fucking my sister?

This is an incest story, you know.

I thought that was illegal ?
:confused:

Writing about incest isn't illegal. If somebody is under 18 years old, it isn' permitted on this site, but it isn't illegal.

I mean, detrective novels write about murder and all kinds of illegal stuff, and they get by.

Dear AH,

It's been fun, but I probably won't be around a whole lot anymore, although I reserve the right to pop in every now and then.

I just don't like it much anymore.

Take care of yourselves,

Cloudy

Dear AH,

It's been fun, but I probably won't be around a whole lot anymore, although I reserve the right to pop in every now and then.

Take care of yourselves,

Cloudy

:(

Take care, sweetie. And please do pop in.

Dear AH,

Take care of yourselves,

Cloudy

Come back soon and pop in often :rose:

Dear Sister,

Being a Lesbian and trying to get pregnant is NOT the same as being hetero and trying to get pregnant. Let me explain:

• Your ovaries work; mine do not.
  • You lack sperm, only; I lack functioning female parts.
  • You could get pregnant with the proper insemination; I... am not sure I can. For 10+ years it has not worked.

Fuck off with your "It was so hard to conceive" talk. You have no idea about which you speak. None.

I am happy you and your partner are having a baby, but srsly, try to be a bit more sensitive?

:rolleyes:

Signed,

Your Very Frustrated Sister

A Letter...

Dear Mirror,

Why must you always tell the truth? Where are the little white lies that everyone else is permitted to enjoy? When I look at you, I can never hide. You stare back with an intensity that makes excuses impossible to explain. Externally we don't mind so much, although those damn pesky cracks that are internal you seem to spot well. That's your true gift, isn't it my friend? But at least my secret is yours, and your secret is mine. So, cheers to you for putting up with such a crazy confused girl. And for allowing me to seize the internal cracks every morning before I step out into the world.

Love,

Soular

Dear Mother Nature,

Please help find whatever is causing the death of the Honey Bee.
I miss that summer afternoon sound.

Me.

Dear AH,

Take care of yourselves,

Cloudy

Don't give it up completely, CC.

We have options.

Use the AH for playtime and Litogethers.

:cathappy:

Dear X,

When I say I am just that sexy, its because I know how sexy I am. When you laugh or scoff, it shows how little you know about being sexy, about attraction and seduction. I could produce a line of women and a few men who would happily tell you in exact words how sexy I am. You're not hurting my feelings, you're showing your ignorance and frigidity.

And how many people would say you have even a glimmer of a hope of sexy? oh yeah...0.

I am Salvor Hardon, the world's greatest lover.

Dear X,

When I say I am just that sexy, its because I know how sexy I am. When you laugh or scoff, it shows how little you know about being sexy, about attraction and seduction. I could produce a line of women and a few men who would happily tell you in exact words how sexy I am. You're not hurting my feelings, you're showing your ignorance and frigidity.

And how many people would say you have even a glimmer of a hope of sexy? oh yeah...0.

:rose::rose::kiss::kiss::rose:

Well said. :)

Dear Mapquest:

If I knew which direction was west, I probably wouldn't need your services.

Sincerely,

the perpetually wandering good little witch.

Dear X,

and don't forget, a sex jedi.

(hugs) :rose::kiss:

Dear X,

What does she need, references? I'd be happy to write a letter.

Dear Mr Right,

I've run out of fb's since my last one met his new girlfriend. Most of my exes or fb's have moved on, found True Love, and settled down. Some of them are now married and have kids.

Don't you think it's about time that you come into my life so we can do the same? I've waited for several years now, you know, and I'm not getting any younger. I WOULD like to have kids before I'm too old to play with them. I'd hate to be collecting my pension when my kids enter their teens.

Get your ass over here pronto, please.

Your Miss Right.

Dear plumbers,

Please finish fixing things and turn on the water so I can take a shower. And put on some clothes. I'm all for the naturalist lifestyle, but it's kind of cold right now, and do you really want to see my hairy man-nipples?

~C

Dear CW,

Is that chick in your Av legal? She looks like she couldn't go to a PG-13 movie by herself! :eek:

Truth for true? I dunno. I just snatched it from the "Nipples" thread over at Story Feedback; dunno where it came from before then.

(Personally, I've always been partial to more-youthful-looking women, but believe me, I am aware of the skeeviness potential. :eek:)

Back