The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

how have I never seen this thread before?

Thanks to dirty secret for getting this going! I also love phone sex (why else would I be posting on this thread?) but have a difficult time finding regular partners. So here goes nothing:

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?
It's all contextual. my dear. In a new situation, I like to listen more than talk, but once I'm comfortable I hold nothing back! Is it possible to be a laid-back dominant?

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?
I don't mind taking the lead, but usually after we've discussed our preferences first. I think any sexual act is a partnership and I get off on knowing my partner is enjoying herself.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?
Eagerness. There's nothing hotter than a woman who knows what she wants.

4)What's your favorite food? haha
SO MANY OPTIONS… I'm eating a lot of Central American food at the moment, so lets go with that.
 
I'm new to this site and this is the best single piece of advice I have had today lol. Although being an English gent, I pride myself on my manners...cough, cough!!!
 
A great idea

I have to say that this is a fabulous idea. I'm fairly new here and though I've had a some great chats, it's always nice to have that personal interaction. Skype is a wonderful tool - it really is - and I hope that once I've been around here longer and people get to know who I am and what I'm about, I will be able to join you in this.
 
hah, i like the sound of this.
where do i start? I really enjoy phone sex. Something about just the audio part of it. I'm not so much of a role-player over the phone as I am an in the moment type of phone boner. I love sessions that drag on, lots of edging. I'm vocal, when I cum especially. Big fan of cumming together. Open. Versatile. Never awkward.

27/m/Canada, for women between the ages of 22-30. give or take ;)
 
Hello Dr and the lovely phone ladies this evening? Are you around for some conversation (steamy or otherwise)? :devil:
 
Agreed

There is very little as erotic as hearing a woman orgasm... especially knowing it was my voice that got her there
 
I haven't had the chance to have phone sex as much as I used to but I used to be addicted to it. Almost every day I had to get off talking on the phone. I really miss those days.
 
Also a big phone sex fan... Will admit I didn't read all the way through but will give definite props to sciwi as being amazing.

I agree with DS that it can be a terrible miss... It's either a connection or its not... I'm never quite sure how to handle the non-connections... Stopping someone seems rude but somehow finishing implies that you liked it.
 
Hello ds My name is Don, mature male who enjoys yahoo voice or Skype with females of various ages, to answer some of your basic queries; I enjoy getting to know a partner and get a bit of a taste for what will intrigue/arouse/amuse her.
I value a partner who is a bit flexible in choice of themes as I found some who have one theme and want to script everything the same way every time, while I'm open and flexible some narrowly scripted scenes can get boring. I realize not every encounter is going to result in earthshaking pleasure and also appreciate people who are willing to give things a second chance; everyone has an off night now and then. another thing I think helps is a little hint in the direction you would like things to proceed if you have certain limits or turn offs tell me and I can avoid these pitfalls. What I most enjoy is sharing/hearing your real feelings, a realistic" average" girl next door can be much more erotic than an all out no limits over the top nympho.
A sense of humor is very sexy too, especially girls/ladies who giggle (to me the audio version of blushing)

Well I'm rambling a bit but hope to get aquainted with you and other females who might have similar interests.

Audio erotically yours,
Don
 
Also a big phone sex fan... Will admit I didn't read all the way through but will give definite props to sciwi as being amazing.

I agree with DS that it can be a terrible miss... It's either a connection or its not... I'm never quite sure how to handle the non-connections... Stopping someone seems rude but somehow finishing implies that you liked it.
I think that's why it's good to know as much as possible about the other; learning their likes and fantasies can certainly make the experience better. I think that is what DS had in mind here.
 
Also a big phone sex fan... Will admit I didn't read all the way through but will give definite props to sciwi as being amazing.

I agree with DS that it can be a terrible miss... It's either a connection or its not... I'm never quite sure how to handle the non-connections... Stopping someone seems rude but somehow finishing implies that you liked it.

Sometimes a midcourse change in direction can help, as it can be hard to read another's mind particularly on a first encounter. While sometimes the spell is irrevocably broken suggestions can improve the next encounter. just my humble opinion, would like to hear your ideas on getting things off to a good start.

Don
 
I think that's why it's good to know as much as possible about the other; learning their likes and fantasies can certainly make the experience better. I think that is what DS had in mind here.

I get that... But I've talked to several that I got to know and seemed to be connecting... But their technique and delivery is wrong for me... I also prefer to hear voice ahead of time.
 
I get that... But I've talked to several that I got to know and seemed to be connecting... But their technique and delivery is wrong for me... I also prefer to hear voice ahead of time.
I agree, it's always better to hear the voice, but unfortunately it's hard to discover technique until you're into the call. But at least you should have a little better idea.
 
29 yr old MWM, enjoy being both dom and sub at times, depending on the scenario. Have done phone (skype voice) a few times and it was a lot of fun, especially when my wife was asleep in the other room. She is going to school for her masters and working full time right now , so a few days a week I am looking to play! Not real shy and definitely have some fetishes. Definitely wiling to share with the right person.
 
I have enjoyed some phonetic fun every now and then.

I might want to get some references like some others :D
 
New and happy to find this thread

Hi, I just signed up last night to post some of my Erotica and found this thread. I am so happy to find like minded people on here.

Now thinking of ways to even up the male/ female ratio, if I have any ideas I will let the thread know. If anyone wants to chat in the meantime, message me back. Be good to get to know new people.
 
I'm Mike, 26. Love a good talk on the phone, sadly, rarely found someone that sticks as well… Skype, yahoo, whatever :D
 
HS teacher here always looking for some good phone fun. Love a woman who talks back and doesn't demand her man do all the talking. I've been told I give good phone. In those words. Due to my occupation, I'm only looking for audio. Nothing visual. Not sure how I'd feel if it turned out one of these ladies is a former student now in her 20s.
 
Back
Top