Restaurant encounter

It doesn't take long to walk back to my pickup truck. We only stopped once for a passionate kiss before she moves in next to me on the leather bench seat.
I let my right hand rest on her thigh while I drive with the other. We soon arrive at my place, and we walk to the door with my hand across the small of her back. The door opens, we step inside, then she turns back towards me. Our arms reach around each other, our bodies pressed tightly together. I have no doubt that she can feel my cock beginning to grow inside my snug jeans.
 
I guess I know what Im getting myself into, because Im no longer playing by the book. I just cant. I need a break...

As we to his truck, stopping for short kiss on the way. Bruce opens the door, I slide in to the middle of the seat next to him. Driving to his place, we have our hands on hands on each others thighs. I glance his way once awhile.

As Bruce opens the door, we're as youd say, entwined in each others arms; Iknow whats on his mind, because I feel his ever hardening cock his his jeans...
 
We are no sooner behind closed doors than we are in each others' arms again. I do not know if we should be doing this. But if making love to me will ease your pain, I'm all yours. You certainly look hot in those jeans and boots!
 
Thank you for your compliments....

I look at you, in your eyes, and tell you, Im no longer playing by the book. Its my turn to live my life, how I want to, to do as I please.

I then kiss your lips and unbuttoning your shirt, pushing it off your shoulders and dropping it to the floor. Rubbing your chest, feeling how smooth it is...
 
My hands roam over your still-clothed body, feeling your curves and your tight asscheeks. Your soft hands are arousing me, and my cock grows longer and thicker in my new jeans. I waste no time in pulling your tee over her head as you raise your arms to help me. Your breasts fill out your sexy bra very nicely. The bra soon joins her tee on the floor. Pulling you tight against me, I feel your taut nipples pushing into my chest. Then resuming our hot kiss, my hands slide down to cup your sweet ass cheeks....
 
As we kiss, you take off my shirt and my bra. I now feel your bare chest against my bare nipples and it feels wonderful.

I stop our kiss, grab your hand and pull you further into the house. The couch being the first thing I spot, i pull you down upon me...

As our kissing resumes, I start undoing your jeans, and trying to slide them off off you...
 
I raise my hips up to help you slide my jeans off. When you see me in the raw, you will not be laughing at my equipment. God and herdity have been very generous to me. And I'm still humble enough to know that I need to use it well. You are a sweet girl, and I want to make you forget. I want to hear moans of satisfaction instead of the sounds of pain and hurt. However we ended up together, it feels right. Our bodies belong together. We will be together. And everything else will fade into the woodwork. Our painful pasts will not come between us.
 
As I gotten your jeans and undies off you, I now get to look at you in the raw, and DAMN you look delicious.

I feel your ever hardening cock pressing against my thighs...I feel your hands roaming their way down my chest, pinching and grabbing my tits....roaming further down my stomach you find the button to my jeans, you unfasten them.

You kneel on the outside of legs, sliding my jeans gracefully down my legs, stopping to pull my boots off, then chunking them them and my jeans to the side.....you then lean forward and take my lacey panties in your mouth and begin to pull them down off of me as I raise my hips Im stripped of my last garmet of clothing.....
 
On a whim, I pick your boots off the floor and put them back on you. My little cowgirl is so sexy looking on my couch! I take one leg and move it up to the top of the couch, and place the other on the floor. I look up to your exposed pussy and the neatly trimmed bush above it. I reach out with both hands to cup your soft breasts while I lower my head to the juncture of your thighs. I use my tongue to part your labia while I inhale the scent of your arousal. Your hips rise as you try to get my tongue deeper into your hot snatch......
 
Surprised at you putting my boots backs but what the heck everybodys got a kink. You place one of my legs a top of the couch and the other on the floor so now Im more or less now spread eagled on the couch, not sure if Im liking it or not but what the hell !! But I do know I enjoy being your eye candy. I can see you appreciate my body, the way I take care of my cunt, the way its shaven...

As you grab my breasts it feels so good. Having a mans hands wrapped around them, feeling the roughness yet gentleness of your hands.
Watching your every move, as you lower yourself between my thighs, Im anticipating you eating me, licking, nibbling, sucking, having me, wanting me....
I melt at the touch of your tongue as it touches my labia...In response my hips rise awaiting more from you...
 
I tease your moist labia with my tongue, then rise up and blow lightly across your mound, teasing you. Lowering my face once more, I use my tongue to spread them open. Your girlcum is delicious, and I attack your pussy more aggressively. With the flat of my tongue, I lick from your taint to your clitoris. Your moans are music to my ears as I close in on your sensitive nub.
 
As you tease me with your tongue and your blowing breathe across my labia lips; my moans escapes my lips softly but steadily growing in cresendo...

Not being able to keep my legs open, I start to bring togther around your shoulders to hold to you as I buck hips in pleasure.... You have caused me to orgasm at least once already just by your foreplay....

As your mouth latches onto my clit, i cream again, a loud moan escapes my mouth and my hips bucks....
 
Your moans are music to my ears. I begin to focus my attention on your clit, the little nub standing out proudly. Your nectar is sweet, and I can't seem to get enough of your sweet pussy. My cock is throbbing in anticipation of sinking into your depths, and feeling the walls of your snatch pulling me in.
 
Feeling your lips upon my clit, my moans continue. As you play w my clit w your mouth you busy your hands w my boobs rubbing and massaging them; hardening my nipples by playing, pinching, rubbing the nipples between your fingertips, making me moan even more.

You suddenly clamp down on my clit w your teeth in a simple light nibble rubbing them in a back and forth motion as my moans just erupt in a loud scream as I cream in orgasm from that experience...
 
I raise my head back up as you come down from your powerful orgasm. Your pussy is sopping wet now, and gaping open slightly in excitement. I sit back up on the couch and smile devilishly at you: "Ride me, pretty cowgirl"
 
R..r..ride you...I uh..well I...I um..I dont know how to do anything. Im blushing all over as I start saying this....I..well..Im actually a virgin....

Now Im trying to hide my face and my nakedness cause Im so embarresed for telling you my "big" secret......
 
I wish I could see the look on my face as you dropped the bombshell on me. I've never been with a virgin. I take you into my arms and gently caress your face and hair. I feel your body trembling against mine. I look at you with a combination of tenderness and lust.

"Do you want me to be your first, honey? I promise to be gemtle with you if you can trust me". I gaze into your eyes, hoping the answer will be "Yes".
 
Still desperately trying to hide my nakedness from you even tho your trying your hardest to be extremely gentle and loveing towards me, but now if youve not noticed Ive become alittle bit scared and shakey. I gingerly try to raise my eyes but manage a to weakly nod my head yes to your question of you being my first ever lover...
 
Leaning in to kiss her, I tell Kacie to straddle my hips. She does so, hesitantly. Softly, I tell her to let herself down on my hard cock. I will let her set the pace and take my cock in at her own pace. For once, I regretted having a big cock. It would be harder for her to accept my thickness in her virgin pussy. But she has a look of determination on her face, along with a look of apprehension. I encourage her to open up and let me enter her previously untouched snatch.
 
As I once again start kissing you, this time alittle more apprehensively; I do as you say and with alot of apprehensiveness straddle your hips.
Inside of myself, Im frightened to death, scared of the pain, as Im looking at your huge cock wondering at how its gonna fit in my tiny virginal vagina.....
I stutter in asking you to help w your fitting your cock into me. i trry to align myself up w your cock and lower myself onto you and...and...and..your so damn huge...I...I...dont know if your gonna be able to fit...
 
I have a range of emotions as you kneel astride my waist. I had never expected to deflower a virgin. I want it to be good for you. I want your first time to be memorable. Wherever we go from here, I want this to be a memory you cherish. Your pussy is still wet from my oral ministrations. The time is right.

I reach down and hold my cock up, aiming for your virginal slit. The head of my rod is just inside your outer lips. I can let it go now; you control how far I go, and how fast. I move my hands to your back, gently stroking your flanks. I raise my hips slightly, lodging my cock head partway into your entrance. I hear you gasp, but you do not pull back.

"We're almost there, baby", I whisper to you. "Let me in you. I'll makie you glad you did".
 
With barely if any emotions showing on face other than thru my eyes.
As I kneel astride your waist my insides are in complete knots, I feel like throwing up Im so nasaus, my hearts pounding 90 to nothing. I keep thinking...can I do this, will I be able to handle him ? hes so huge...

I feel your cock as it slides between my labia lips. Im so scared, so its like I creep along at a snails pace. Feeling your hands move to my back, you start rubbing it; that helps me to start relaxing ; I needed it. So now I speed up just a tad on sliding your cock into my vagina.
Then I take in a sudden intake of breathe bc it stretched/hurt me but I keep going....

My eyes are closed, and in a far off distance I hear you say "that we're almost there", which I guess means that my virginity is gonna be yours soon.
 
Your entrance is incredibly tight as you ease down further onto my rigid cock. It will soon pop into your channel, which is poised to receive it's first invasion. You may feel a little pain when I first break through and pierce your maidenhead. I will be gentle this first time. I let you set your own pace as you get accustomed to having a man's cock inside your body. Your tunnel is stretched wider than it has ever been. My hands continue to stro9ke up and down your back, reassuring you that it will be OK. Once you adjust to me, I'm going to make sure you enjoy the thrill that comes from being opened up by a big cock.
 
Still slowwly slideing dwown your stiff rod feeling it stretch my virginal vagina and feeling it hurt as it stretches it out bc your so huge. Your halp way or at least to me your halp way. Youve said something about "popping" my womanhood and that scares me bc Im not crazy about internal pain...I sure hope the pain doesnt last long. Your hands rubbing my back is sure helping keeping me relax.
I bend over kiss you passionately on the lips. Sitting back up, I just take a deep breathe; count one, two, three, and just drop down on your stiff rod, impaling myself on it...I let out a loud yelp in pain.
 
I am caught totally by surprise when you drop down on my stiff cock. Your vagina is stretched to it's limit by the invader. You are so tight! Far tighter than any pussy that I have ever been in before.

Holding still inside the warm sheath of your no longer virginal honeypot. It will be painful for you until your smooth walls can adjust to me. I look up at your grimacing face as you throw your head back. I reach around you to allow my soothing hands to stroke you once again. I am almost in awe of this moment, the first time in your life that you have felt some of the pain and pleasures that I am going to give you. After a long minute, I feel a small bit of movement as your pussy adjusts to me.
 
Back
Top