IMGP8210L.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMGP8213L.jpg
    IMGP8213L.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMGP8214L.jpg
    IMGP8214L.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 67
and now to pay off whatever pic debt I may have accrued and to put some in the bank...

For some strange reason, I am completely flushed and blushing... I love these more than you know... :heart:

ETA: You know how much I love your hands.... tease...

Last edited:
Are the last two sets titled, "Oh you just caught me chopping up something for dinner."...

Or, "Oh you just caught me chopping someone up for dinner."?

My wife is currently reading The Mists of Avalon. So I'm guessing I'll be on the bottom tonight.

and in other news... I wish to point out what could be viewed either as a blunder.. or excellent attention to detail.

if you look closely in my last set of pics you will see that--in the background of some of them--there appears to be what looks like a little black bottle of lube sitting on the window sill near my right arm.

It looks to be a little black bottle of lube... because it is a little black bottle of lube.

My wife is currently reading The Mists of Avalon. So I'm guessing I'll be on the bottom tonight.

Chuckles.;)

and in other news... I wish to point out what could be viewed either as a blunder.. or excellent attention to detail.

if you look closely in my last set of pics you will see that--in the background of some of them--there appears to be what looks like a little black bottle of lube sitting on the window sill near my right arm.

It looks to be a little black bottle of lube... because it is a little black bottle of lube.

You and your wife are a practical/horny pair. Plus it speaks of neatness. At least you know where to find it, rather than breaking the flow of a good fuck by searching for it.So there is a bottle of lube (near the bed) on the window sill.:)

I'm going to go with a tiny, but well thought out detail.

Because you're nothing if not thorough. Especially when it comes to your pictures.

Kinkiest game of I Spy ever.

and now... a glimpse into my personal life

which is funny because... fuck... hasn't all of this been; in someway, pretty damn personal? Never the less... an email, to my wife, who is working office hours today.

Subject:
I wish to inform you...

Body:
I am profoundly attracted to you.

I really am.

Watching you this morning walking around naked
as you talked on the phone
was an extremely beautiful moment in my life
that I'll remember forever.

I've been in love with you for the longest time (name withheld).
This morning, I have fallen even further.

And now... answering some viewer mail...

You have such great hands and fingers le sigh

I see a Macbook meh:rolleyes:

Slightly jealous of Vixx:eek:;):)

Holy fuck !!!

*Whimpers*
yes... a macbook. I find they make my hands look much bigger than they really are.

For some strange reason, I am completely flushed and blushing... I love these more than you know... :heart:

ETA: You know how much I love your hands.... tease...
so as to not play favorites... I am going to reply that of all the lovely ladies AV's that I tried to capture, your's came out the best during post process production therefore it made the final cut.
;)

Are the last two sets titled, "Oh you just caught me chopping up something for dinner."...

Or, "Oh you just caught me chopping someone up for dinner."?
neither really. I guess the best title would be something more along the lines of "maybe if I took some pics along the same lines of the bullshit I wrote a few posts back my Muses would come back to me and grace me with more to go on... or tell me to fuck off and move on."

the result? I've been graced. And shockingly so. But they are gone again... so... we'll see.

There's something about seeing you at your full stature that is overwhelming me. In a good way. I would be so small next to you. And I would love every second of it.

And those broad shoulders... fucking hell, you're pushing all the right buttons today...
although I'd rather be pushing more of you than just your buttons I will take what I can get.

Chuckles.;)

You and your wife are a practical/horny pair. Plus it speaks of neatness. At least you know where to find it, rather than breaking the flow of a good fuck by searching for it.So there is a bottle of lube (near the bed) on the window sill.:)
To a fault.
We may or may not have a check list.

I'm going to go with a tiny, but well thought out detail.

Because you're nothing if not thorough. Especially when it comes to your pictures.
I am going to respond to this by simply saying... perhaps.

Kinkiest game of I Spy ever.
made even better if your beautiful self were an item to spy in said photographs.

which is funny because... fuck... hasn't all of this been; in someway, pretty damn personal? Never the less... an email, to my wife, who is working office hours today.

Subject:
I wish to inform you...

Body:

I really am.

Excuse me while I go check my blood sugar because that was soooo sweet:):rose:

Sighs.....

Lucky female

Subject:
I wish to inform you...

Body:

I really am.

seriously adorable.

Saturday morning cartoons

some lecture drawrings as talked about earlier.

Attachments

• fishing.jpg
    fishing.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 37
  • floating .jpg
    floating .jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 34
  • You're One of Us or None of Us.jpg
    You're One of Us or None of Us.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 853
  • taking the hill.jpg
    taking the hill.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 40
  • rebuffed.jpg
    rebuffed.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 44
No one finds these in the least bit disturbing?!:confused:
I will not lie. I am feeling a need to post something a bit more upbeat, something a bit more lighter than what I usually do. If anything... something to plug the vacuum that has been created by that set.

given that the bulk of my bits and pieces seem to teeter darkly, I will need kisses and thoughts of luck.

Ya gotta know him to love him. :)
once again... thank you.
:rose:

seriously adorable.
I have my moments.

:|​

I kinda could... Philosophy notes??
Oh and your voice sample, you can just email it to me :D

Hey Jessie

Welcome back sexy
:)

*Hopes the offer of a voice sample from Y is open to those that ask nice. So, may I have one too please?*

I truly love this thread. Great everything.
It has it's moments. Thank you
Nice and funny but I couldnt read the notes
I may remedy this. I may not. You know how I am.
I kinda could... Philosophy notes??
Oh and your voice sample, you can just email it to me :D
If I remember correctly they were a mix of three classes, Something along the lines of the rise and fall of The Roman Republic, the history/life and times of Constantine, and the study/history of ancient Chinese literature... which I guess you could say is philosophy.

your idea of providing you with a sample of my voice has, for better or for worse, found a place to nestle in my head. We will see.
Hey Jessie

Welcome back sexy
:)

*Hopes the offer of a voice sample from Y is open to those that ask nice. So, may I have one too please?*
If I do record myself speaking I will post it here in my thread for all those who are curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back