What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that email will remain unread till morning, or someone WILL be in trouble, as well as having problems with sleeping :devil:
 
I don't peek in here for a good while and the night I do, Lit's a hot mess. Figures.
 
What is crossing my mind now is the idea of having sex with all my clothes, since I have just read the "fully clothed" thread just now. The ease of lifting my skirt so he can slip inside as we are both consumed by pure passion and lust, ....that is sooooo erotic.
 
I am really looking forward to the hockey game this evening. It will be a huge distraction and I really, really need that right now!
 
What is crossing my mind now is the idea of having sex with all my clothes, since I have just read the "fully clothed" thread just now. The ease of lifting my skirt so he can slip inside as we are both consumed by pure passion and lust, ....that is sooooo erotic.

Checking out that thread - sounds fun!
 
So when I sign in, it goes back to the sign in screen, but when I click here to post to see what happens it signs me in.

Did they designate a new secret password to get on and no one told me?

This has been happening to me lately, too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't privy to the new top secret password (although it's probably "1234").

What's crossing my mind right now is a raging tension headache. :(
 
I keep typing and hitting "Post" but they don't seem to be taking.... I think I must be on the hit list tonight.. lol
 
I think people need to review the rules on the usage of -ly at the end of a word.

Sorry, that has been bothering me for weeks as I see so many people ignoring this.. both in the written and oral word.

*grammar nazi steps off soap box* :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top