bi-curious female for same

What's wrong Parrish?? Come on over to BBW Fun and Chat. We've got lots of people there!!
Could I also come visit BBW Fun and Chat? If so, where do I find it? Always looking for more BBW for fun and chat! :)

Aww ParrishP if you ever need some dark midnight love i'm yoru girl. i am always here to listen. :) How are you doing today my love?

Aww ParrishP if you ever need some dark midnight love i'm yoru girl. i am always here to listen. :) How are you doing today my love?

My VampGirl - I missed you again!! I logged off for 30 minutes and THAT'S when you come on.
We've got to time this better!!

hahahaha its a cloudy day my dear that mean i can come out!! no sun to burn my soft white skin ;)

Mmmmmmm!!

All these beautiful tits in these av's ladies are just making my pussy wetter and wetter. You should think more of us poor tit lovers and not flaunt them in our horny faces!!!;):devil:
Nurse T:kiss::kiss:

All these beautiful tits in these av's ladies are just making my pussy wetter and wetter. You should think more of us poor tit lovers and not flaunt them in our horny faces!!!;):devil:
Nurse T:kiss::kiss:

But we have to flaunt them SOMEWHERE!! Why not here where we know we will be appreciated?
I'll come clean you you up!!!
1470.gif

But we have to flaunt them SOMEWHERE!! Why not here where we know we will be appreciated?
I'll come clean you you up!!!
1470.gif

Well here's a pix from my thread so you can see what mess a horny Nurse can has sometimes!!:devil::kiss::kiss:
attachment.php

What a delicious site! If the girls miss a spot call me, I'll play clean up girl! :kiss:

Mmmmmmm!!!

Now all we need is to get the three of us together and...watch out!!!

I think I'll make sure to bring a BIG mess for you ladies!!:D In fact...lets all do what I used to do in college and each bring a big yummy mess to clean up!!!!:devil::kiss:
8.jpg

Back