Buxom's busting out all over

Using my lunch hour to do a bit of experimenting - in the mood for a little pain with my pleasure today so found this hair 'butterfly' clip with little teeth - not sure I could keep it on for long (hence the slightly out of focus photo) but it does leave interesting marks!

Last edited:
And think I might wear these to greet Hubby when he comes home tonight - just need to find some music now! Hopefully he'll enjoy them & I'll get the thrill when I rip them off - ouch but yum!

Last edited:
And think I might wear these to greet Hubby when he comes home tonight - just need to find some music now! Hopefully he'll enjoy them & I'll get the thrill when I rip them off - ouch but yum!

TOTALLY awesome ....

geez, i sound like some fourteen year old LOL

:kiss:

Using my lunch hour to do a bit of experimenting - in the mood for a little pain with my pleasure today so found this hair 'butterfly' clip with little teeth - not sure I could keep it on for long (hence the slightly out of focus photo) but it does leave interesting marks!

Nice tits. :cool:

me want something but as you implied, those teeth are scary ... however i am finding arousal vicariously simply with your photo

I wouldn't mind getting greeted with you wearing them. Totally sexy. :rose:

Looks lovely.

Thank you thank you thank you for your sexy picture thread.

Wow! That looks like fun! How bad did they hurt?

Damn he is a lucky guy.

Back