The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be a serious push up bra with tons of padding!

Bras can make anyone have big boobs now a days.

Okay so how about.... her and her?

This is a weird rabbit hole I've found myself jumping into. But I think you have a winner. Assuming the first one is supposed to be Christina Hendricks?

...and that is the second unintended pun in the last couple minutes.

This is a weird rabbit hole I've found myself jumping into. But I think you have a winner. Assuming the first one is supposed to be Christina Hendricks?

...and that is the second unintended pun in the last couple minutes.

Hey, you brought it up. Thanks to you... I'm seeing sexy women in red with very large breasts.

I think it's just some random woman who dressed up like her. Christina works too though.

Unintended? Mmmhm.

Hey, you brought it up. Thanks to you... I'm seeing sexy women in red with very large breasts.

I think it's just some random woman who dressed up like her. Christina works too though.

Unintended? Mmmhm.

You posted the picture of Carmen Sandiego that looked a lot like Jessica Rabbit, so.. I say you carry 53% of the blame.

It was actually unintended! I realize I go after enough intended puns in a normal day that the unintended ones are almost overkill, but they do happen.

You're all trying to kill me.

nahhhhh...

If I was trying to do that i'd post a picture of me in nothing but the yummy black knee highs Luna gave me... and the little bitty black nightgown she left accidentally.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

She said 'promise'.

I'll say some other things too, if you'd like.

You posted the picture of Carmen Sandiego that looked a lot like Jessica Rabbit, so.. I say you carry 53% of the blame.

It was actually unintended! I realize I go after enough intended puns in a normal day that the unintended ones are almost overkill, but they do happen.

..... I..... alright I'll take part of the blame. It is a very nice fantasy, so I can't complain.

I assumed all of your puns were intentional! Your puns are funny so overkill or not... keep doing them.

I'll say some other things too, if you'd like.

..... I..... alright I'll take part of the blame. It is a very nice fantasy, so I can't complain.

I assumed all of your puns were intentional! Your puns are funny so overkill or not... keep doing them.

You'll live to regret this, I fear.

But too late! What has been said cannot be unsaid.

You'll live to regret this, I fear.

But too late! What has been said cannot be unsaid.

I could easily delete what I wrote.... so really it's like being unsaid?

Lt:

Time for bed.

FLT:

Congratulations, Dream.

Thank you, Dear. Night.

You can if you want to... Words really arent needed though.

Sounds... will be plentiful.

Well.... I was thinking....

Hands on the hood and spread those pretty legs.

Imma make a great police officer. :D

oh.... dear...

You're under the assumption I'd be cooperative.

Sorry, no.

Then I'm afraid I might have to be forceful.

There are ways to get you on the hood. And the handcuffs will only make it easier for me but harder for you.

But I quoted it, so it's too late!

It is basically carved in e-stone now.

Damn.

Well....

Damn.

I could some how convince you to delete your quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back