Am I the only mother

Momwnts2kno

Experienced
Hi I'm Kathy 50 wife and mother from Florida . Am I the only woman here who is that ismissing the attention from the young boys around the house by the pool in the summertime . I know if my hubby payed me a little attention I probally wouldn't get so turned on BY being checked out by boys who shouldn't be checking me out lol

Hi I'm Kathy 50 wife and mother from Florida . Am I the only woman here who is that ismissing the attention from the young boys around the house by the pool in the summertime . I know if my hubby payed me a little attention I probally wouldn't get so turned on BY being checked out by boys who shouldn't be checking me out lol

Well not a boy here but I no doubt would be checking you out

Your normal mom. lol As we get older we love when the young check us out. You are checking the boy as they check you out. I know how it is as I have had the girls do the same to me as I check them out. Even been told they wanted a play date. Did not know what that was till later. lol You have fun and have a play date.

I think all men and boys love to check all ladies out.. you should see if they get a woody...

I’d enjoy giving you some naughty attention

When I was young (17-25) it was tough getting the attention of girls my age but older women I worked with were interested and I had some nice relationships even though there was no long term future in them. So I think you'll get lots of attention; just get out there and show you're interested in just talking first and take it from there. I never knew I was going to get seduced until it happened. women can be very crafty - thankfully!

Why do you want young boys?

No Kathy you aren`t ,,,and getting attention is always nice,,,,no matter who it`s from......

I’m sure the older gents look at ya too, they just don’t want to get caught as their wives might be sitting next to them!!!

Back