Ririon from Osaka~ I'm new here

Stuffed means to be filled tightly with something. For example the filling that is in the bear.
 
Sorry to ask... because reading instructions of Admins seems difficult to me..
There seems to be a block called... rpg? I saw stories and characters there... but totally don't know how to join the conversations...
And, does "fetish" means "distinct likes" in English?
お願いしたら
 
Yes distinct likes is a good night way to describe a fetish. But better described as a need or desire of a sexual nature. As far as joining the rpg stuff that I don't know.
 
Finally arrive back home after today...( ; ; )Tired. Osaka is really...a busy city... people live in a hurry.... but foods are good!! You can try every restaurant on the street. All tasted amazing.
Received praises and welcome... thank you for that. ありがとうございます!Upload...pics is hard to operate... because there are limits. I'm not clear about that... by the way, how do you guys have avatars? I would like to have one too!
...
"KIK" is new to me...I will install one later.
Cute pic...you must still be in school?
 
Some more pics... taken on previous days

Remember the uniform I posted previously~?
 

Attachments

  • B46B5213-B0D6-485D-81B7-FD518C99E718.jpg
    B46B5213-B0D6-485D-81B7-FD518C99E718.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AC7384CA-BC81-4D92-9AB0-422F2EC83FAE.jpg
    AC7384CA-BC81-4D92-9AB0-422F2EC83FAE.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top