College basketball team

atariblue

Literotica Guru
When real life mirrors a Lit story.

Louisville college men's basketball team is being stripped of its 2014 championship because the head coach at the time, Andre Magee, arranged stripper sex parties for players and new recruits.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...rs-louisville-2013-team-criticize-ncaa-ruling

I don't know how to put a new spin on this. Maybe it doesn't need a new spin, just a another story of a coach going above and beyond to make sure his players are well taken care of.

I don't know if it would be a "new spin" or not, but perhaps making it a "no name" college or even a junior college that has a sports team could change things up? SENIOR varsity high school? The "youngest" of the boys "just turned 18" so they go to the strip club with the coach?

The tourney is down to the final game, with two teams still alive. They play each other tomorrow for all the marbles.

One team is coached by an old-fashioned geezer. He believes that sex saps the energy out of an athlete, and does not allow them to have any before the game. In fact, he believes that sexual frustration keeps them at a heightened level of performance, so he even goes so far as to hire hookers to come to their rooms, tease them, but keep them on edge and not allow them any relief. They are promised that after they win, the hookers will return to finish them off.

The other team is coached by a new-age dude who thinks that lots of sex is the key to relaxation and performance. He also hires hookers to visit his team the night before the game, but they are tasked with draining everyone's balls completely.

Which team wins? Ah, that would be telling. I'll leave it up to the author.

It depends a lot on the sport, though we’re discussing basketball here. If it were football, the team that abstains will probably win. A couple of years ago when the Broncos won the Super Bowl, a Broncos defensive player made a reference to “getting it in” with his wife after the game, implying that he had abstained for some time. It makes sense for violent sports such as football, boxing, UFC and probably hockey.

Basketball is a different story. It requires a hell of a lot of running, similar to soccer. For an example, the Mexican soccer coach asked his World Cup team to abstain from sex during the knockout stage of the Cup in 2014. They didn’t make it out of the first round of the knockout stage. So for a primarily athletic sport, sex may be a benefit. If I were writing that story, first of all, the teams would likely be a big powerful team like Kentucky or Duke as the old-school abstaining team and a smaller school as a Cinderella as the ones getting laid (like Gonzaga in the 90s or a 2006 George Mason team, or my personal favorites, the 2012 Ohio Bobcats who reaches the Sweet 16 and got royally assfucked by the refs against UNC.) And it would go down to the wire with the underdogs playing like champions and winning at the last minute.

It depends a lot on the sport, though we’re discussing basketball here. If it were football, the team that abstains will probably win. A couple of years ago when the Broncos won the Super Bowl, a Broncos defensive player made a reference to “getting it in” with his wife after the game, implying that he had abstained for some time. It makes sense for violent sports such as football, boxing, UFC and probably hockey.

Basketball is a different story. It requires a hell of a lot of running, similar to soccer. For an example, the Mexican soccer coach asked his World Cup team to abstain from sex during the knockout stage of the Cup in 2014. They didn’t make it out of the first round of the knockout stage. So for a primarily athletic sport, sex may be a benefit. If I were writing that story, first of all, the teams would likely be a big powerful team like Kentucky or Duke as the old-school abstaining team and a smaller school as a Cinderella as the ones getting laid (like Gonzaga in the 90s or a 2006 George Mason team, or my personal favorites, the 2012 Ohio Bobcats who reaches the Sweet 16 and got royally assfucked by the refs against UNC.) And it would go down to the wire with the underdogs playing like champions and winning at the last minute.

There has got to be some study somewhere on this! :rolleyes:

There is also a reason I think college sports are the biggest scam that undermine both sports and higher education - but that is another story!

Louisville college men's basketball team is being stripped of its 2014 championship because the head coach at the time, Andre Magee, arranged stripper sex parties for players and new recruits.

bro...did you even read the article you linked?
"Louisville men's basketball team that won the 2013 national title ... the championship vacated,"

"Louisville [head] coach Rick Pitino,"

"McGee, Louisville's former director of basketball operations"

Anyway, a bunch of healthy, athletic guys and willing, eager girls offers fertile ground to plow. I'd think it would be preferable to use motivated coeds rather than pros for the girls though.

You could twist this story around, and make it so the opposition's coach arranges a stripper party for the rival team, setting them up to be caught in the act so they have their winning streak disqualified.

Or tell the story from the cheerleaders' point of view, when they're told that sexually gratifying the team after a winning game is part of their duties.

Back