Bimbofication of a married older woman by a manipulative, cocky young man

Indiscretion

Really Really Experienced
A new bimbofication idea.

My character would be an 18-21 year old cocky, arrogant stud. Your character would be a married woman in her 40s, probably the mother of one of his friends. She is faithful and reasonably happy in her marriage but has lately developed a bit of a crush on my character, although she would barely admit it to herself let alone anyone else. Still, there are daydreams and even some fantasies.

My character is manipulative and becomes aware of the energy between them. So he hatches a plan. While his parents are away in Europe for summer vacation while he is left behind for sports training, he wants to spend a party in his parents vacation home on the lake. But they will only give him the key if he can find an adult to supervise as a chaperone.

He asks your character if she will do it, despite that they barely know each other. He also mentions that he doesn't have time for a girlfriend right now so it would be great if she could be his date "just as friends". He doesn't mention that he plans for them to stay in the same bedroom that he plan to make increasingly outrageous demands of her as his "date" to the party, slowly raising the stakes until she is transformed into a bimbo slut entirely dedicated to pleasing her young master to the exclusion of her husband and family.

All of this is ridiculous of course, seeing as she is married. But the invitation is just innocent-seeming enough for her to justify coming along... especially considering that she is crushing on him.

Let me know if this interests you. I would like to play with someone who appreciates long build up rather than just leaping into the sex. The fun in this would be slowly pushing the boundaries of what is "appropriate".

Kinks: Domination, bimbofication, cumplay, assplay, sizeplay, teasing, body modification

Limits: Animals, scat, gore, violence

Indian mom turned Whore

A new bimbofication idea.

My character would be an 18-21 year old cocky, arrogant stud. Your character would be a married woman in her 40s, probably the mother of one of his friends. She is faithful and reasonably happy in her marriage but has lately developed a bit of a crush on my character, although she would barely admit it to herself let alone anyone else. Still, there are daydreams and even some fantasies.

My character is manipulative and becomes aware of the energy between them. So he hatches a plan. While his parents are away in Europe for summer vacation while he is left behind for sports training, he wants to spend a party in his parents vacation home on the lake. But they will only give him the key if he can find an adult to supervise as a chaperone.

He asks your character if she will do it, despite that they barely know each other. He also mentions that he doesn't have time for a girlfriend right now so it would be great if she could be his date "just as friends". He doesn't mention that he plans for them to stay in the same bedroom that he plan to make increasingly outrageous demands of her as his "date" to the party, slowly raising the stakes until she is transformed into a bimbo slut entirely dedicated to pleasing her young master to the exclusion of her husband and family.

All of this is ridiculous of course, seeing as she is married. But the invitation is just innocent-seeming enough for her to justify coming along... especially considering that she is crushing on him.

Let me know if this interests you. I would like to play with someone who appreciates long build up rather than just leaping into the sex. The fun in this would be slowly pushing the boundaries of what is "appropriate".

Kinks: Domination, bimbofication, cumplay, assplay, sizeplay, teasing, body modification

Limits: Animals, scat, gore, violence

have an idea about a story.. and this story is my fantasy about my mom.. Its about a Married indian mommy 40 years.. She is respected loyal conservatie..and how she is Turned into a whore public humiliation embaressment degradation and details with build up..still haven't thought about the incident but it won't be blackmail..she will gradually give in..she will be naive and not understand what she is getting herself into one thing will lead to another in and be turned into a whore..gangbangs..bbc..lesbian.. strip club.. nasty things .. It's based on my mom. to Talk more..ill tell u more stuff , her pics. It has to be a very big long elaborate multi part series. She is the perfect mom and wife,loyal good looking well earning..but ends up as a milf cumdumpster
I don't know how to turn her into a whore.. Like what incident happens..u don't want blackmail or her straight away .cheating. something like this? I have been thinking about how mom turns into a Whore.. like what triggers it? Something along the lines that she trusts someone too much and they lead her on.. something like she is buying lingerie and some young guy comes and tells her he wants to buy for his gf and doesn't know which looks good.. Things lead on..i love her being embarrassed humiliated degraded in public..a multi part series..with details and build up.. each part talking about how a religious conservative respected married Indian mommy 44 turns into a whore Oh yes definitely bi action..i want her to be fUCKED by random strangers.. My dads friends, boss and colleague , my friends..,my ex gf and neighbours.. college girls... black guys.. white guys...old.. young men... In public like movie hall in strip clubs.. pubs..cars.. toilet.. changing room..i want her to be mistaken as a prostitute.. Going to a hotel and fucking ppl.. i want her to be humiliated by some young stripper girl where she makes my mom strip dance in front of everyone.. gosh!
Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2018, 07:26 PM

Back