Where's the Rest of Me?!

I have had several inquiries regarding the size and shape of my breasts. Let's just address that now:

attachment.php
great pic, now, if that top just came loose... :devil:

I might scream and run to the nearest Ladies' Room!

:eek:

(Or maybe not....)

:rolleyes:

My original signature here looked like this:

Empress Josephine

FGp00203.jpg

I realized it was a bit bold and overwhelming, so I decided to tone it down some. On the other hand, I had heard so many nice things about my eyes that I did not want to just discard it. Instead, I started this thread as a place that I can put photos of myself, albeit ones that show a limited degree of my appearance. I hope you find some value in them.

As for my current signature...

Great thread......lovely eyes something about a woman wearing Glasses Sexy......Like eye lingerie :kiss::rose:
What a charming simile!
It is hot that you recognize a simile. ;)

And I love that you think a knowledge of English usage is hot!!!

I have had several inquiries regarding the size and shape of my breasts. Let's just address that now:

attachment.php

I'm glad you addressed that smoldering issue! Might I now suggest that we move on to (or downwards to) other unresolved anatomical "issues" ... :devil: :D

Btw -- you have a terrific physique -- thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you addressed that smoldering issue! Might I now suggest that we move on to (or downwards to) other unresolved anatomical "issues" ... :devil: :D

Btw -- you have a terrific physique -- thanks for sharing!

Thank you regarding my physique!

And such a good idea about moving "downwards." I really have yet to post a good photograph of my knees!

:D

Going to the Dogs

I posted this on another thread and thought it made sense to put it here, too.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hounds2.jpg
    Hounds2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I must say that you are an extremely sexy woman!!! Thank you for shar8ng yourself with us.

Empress, I would love to work as your co-emperor, or should I say Tsar and Tsarina?

Thank You, Gentlemen!

Size A+
Shape A+
Smile A+
Attitude A+

I read some of your stories A+

I will be reading more

I'm glad you appreciate my mind, too. Please let me know which stories you like best!

Oh, f**k! I'm sold. :devil: :kiss:

Watch your language, Sir! But thank you all the same.

Perfection from the tip of those sexy toes to the hair on the top of your head. Your breasts look like a perfect handful and I'm sure those lips could work miracles.
;)

I do like to kiss!

Back