Only posting a couple non-nude pics

Not to mention that it is good to see that you are OK.

Pulling all the pictures and disappearing could mean “gotten into trouble over posting pictures”.
Glad that doesn’t seem to be the case.
:rose:

So delightful....

I have missed the wonderful kind and sweet comments......shyly, I must admit!!

I hope some of you may remember me and some of my pics.........sometimes one can use a little lift....thank you for indulging me......xoxoxox

and of course, hidden a bit by her curtain....

Unfortunately, I wasn't around for your original posts, but it is lovely to see you!

I hope some of you may remember me and some of my pics.........sometimes one can use a little lift....thank you for indulging me......xoxoxox

Lovely and sexy!! :devil::rose::rose:

Fun Pic

Totally appreciate all your comments! Just amazing, really Thank You all!

So, because you're all sooooo nice....I'll try another one that I hope will get nice comments.

Last edited:

So, because you're all sooooo nice....I'll try another one that I hope will get nice comments.

Hard not to fantasize about pulling you down the car hood and having my way with you!!! :devil::devil:

Wow. This is hot! I'd love to help you out with what's under that hood. ;)

Love this one and how playfully seductive it is

Just love the easy access of the bikers gear. Beautiful.

Nice biking gear, and seeing this I realize it can be very practical for other uses too :devil:

Love the pic.. you look so hot leaning against the hood of the car, with a landing strip beckoning to me.. I want to come to you and pleasure you :)

I'm not sure that I can make a nice comment, too aroused by your picture to think about being nice. :devil:

I really love your body and your playful spirit. Thank you.

Back