Blurting It Out ... Playground Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but a lot of the threads I want to post in are currently in Limbo while their owners aren't here to restart them. Just seems it could have been done so much better, all seems a bit headless chicken.

It's like "Hoarders" came though and now I can breathe a sigh of relief!

If you've posted 20 times or more on the first page of the playground, it might be time for a valium.

Well done admin...I think you may just have killed lit...:cool:

Just everybody you know. :)

Seriously who can be fucking arsed to start stuff all over again...or go searching for replacement threads...

I doubt it will make anything any quicker...just leave more room for the fuckwits who can't fjnd personals or are typing with their small head about sniffing mom's panties...god forbid there are actually threads people enjoy posting in

Seriously who can be fucking arsed to start stuff all over again...or go searching for replacement threads...

I doubt it will make anything any quicker...just leave more room for the fuckwits who can't fjnd personals or are typing with their small head about sniffing mom's panties...god forbid there are actually threads people enjoy posting in

Fuck that munky guy. I love you instead!!!

I blame people like you for the state of the board.. goin off and having a life and taking all the great posters that USED to be here.. and leaving the rest of us with said "fuckwits".

Seems a new generation daily of "yes I will fuck her, yes I saw her naked, yes I will kiss her, yes I will blah fuckin blah her" guys.. yanno?

lets me you and lm run away from it all..;):kiss:

Fuck that munky guy. I love you instead!!!

I blame people like you for the state of the board.. goin off and having a life and taking all the great posters that USED to be here.. and leaving the rest of us with said "fuckwits".

Seems a new generation daily of "yes I will fuck her, yes I saw her naked, yes I will kiss her, yes I will blah fuckin blah her" guys.. yanno?

lets me you and lm run away from it all..;):kiss:

Vegas, baby?;)

:kiss:

Weird. Costing roughly half that when I fly further into the states than that from Manchester this month.

Surely getting rid of 37,00 threads with one single post 5 years ago would have worked better............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back