The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naked Peoples....kisses from southern Pa:kiss:.....Not sure what got into my husband tonight but he stripped me in the kitchen...dragged me (oh, I was sooo struggling!) to the family room and umm the couch where he thoroughly investigated my state of undress...then through the living room ....kissing me all the way....up the stairs where he...well lets just say I'll never step down those steps without a smile ....then to our bedroom where I was thoroughly ravished! I asked him later what had gotten into him and he told me it was my fault...I was just too sexy... sigh...sometimes that man says just the right thing;)

Good on ya girl. Glad you had a good time. Looks like you have a keeper there there Tricia.

You know Tricia, there are time when I can feel quite envious.
Not often, but just occasionally. Like Now!
Meanwhile, good morning /night all. I'll have an insomniac's plum brandy and toast your collective health.

One thing. why do we not have a female Santa (or at least a senior assistant) ?

Meanwhile, good morning /night all. I'll have an insomniac's plum brandy and toast your collective health.

Because we don't need one? :devil:

Last edited:

Babs is my helper HP. She does the before and after Santa visit. If you treat her nice, she can be playful and might give you an extra candy cane

Babs is my helper HP. She does the before and after Santa visit. If you treat her nice, she can be playful and might give you an extra candy cane

OK. Well either she or Honey can sit on my lap for a while. . . . . . . .

Bit cool this morning, ain't it ?

OK. Well either she or Honey can sit on my lap for a while. . . . . . . .

Bit cool this morning, ain't it ?

But we don't have to visit Santa to do that. :kiss:

And it's very cold here in Dallas tonight. And supposed to get colder as the week progresses.

Here, let me get a little closer ....

But we don't have to visit Santa to do that. :kiss:

And it's very cold here in Dallas tonight. And supposed to get colder as the week progresses.

Here, let me get a little closer ....

please do, lady. let my put my blanket round your shoulders while I get Dragon to do something with the fire. . . . . . .
Blue: two whatever we're drinking over here please.
There y' go lady.

thought: Hang on; cold - in Dallas - as in Texas ?

please do, lady. let my put my blanket round your shoulders while I get Dragon to do something with the fire. . . . . . .
Blue: two whatever we're drinking over here please.
There y' go lady.

thought: Hang on; cold - in Dallas - as in Texas ?

Mmm. Nice and warm. All snuggly.

Um, yeah ... that would be the Dallas I'm talking about. You never knew?

Mmm. Nice and warm. All snuggly.

Um, yeah ... that would be the Dallas I'm talking about. You never knew?

But its 14 degrees!. We nown have negative values round here (-2 C);
have another blanket layer, babes. It really is cold!

But its 14 degrees!. We nown have negative values round here (-2 C);
have another blanket layer, babes. It really is cold!

14 sounds horrid in Fahrenheit! :D Actually, it's 7C here now according to my phone.

Mmm. It might be cold out there in the big ol' bad ol' world, but you're quite warm. Hot even. :kiss:

Peeking in and seeing wh..oh.. Honey and HP look comfy by the fire. Dragon's looking at that drip of honey pretty hungrily, hope he doesn't bite...

Peeking in and seeing wh..oh.. Honey and HP look comfy by the fire. Dragon's looking at that drip of honey pretty hungrily, hope he doesn't bite...

Dragon can't see any such thing because I'm only metaphorically naked and covered up in two blankets. Besides, I'm pressed against HP. He's like a heater.

Now, if he'd just quit hacking, we could settle down here and sleep.

The fire is lovely Dragon. Thanks. :kiss:

Lance, how 'bout warm my brandy and add a bit more. Thanks. :rose:

Rise and shine you two! Up and at them, let's go. Lying around naked all night doing God knows what with each other. Oh is Blue gonna be pissed at you. Look at all the honey dripped on the floor. tsk tsk.

*looks around*

I'll just turn on the lights and start the fire since Dragon seems to be out and about.

I went to bed early and missed all the fun. :eek:

I just made it here in time to sleep by the fire with HP. :)

Whew, Santa needs a break. Hey Blue, open the bong room for Santa and toss on a chunk for me. I never thought having pretty woman sitting on my lap could be so tiring. Holy Shit! look at my pants. There's some very wet girls out there, Blue. Got anything to clean it up with? Puff, puff, ahhh, that's better. Damn, this beats alcohol any day, right Blue. Here, get the other hose and give this a try.

Take a break, dear man. You've been doing well. Ladies are working on that suit with satisfying tempo. It's a voyeurism trick hon...we so do prefer the process of reveiling as well.
But feel free to jump in the water head first with the maidens, reeelaax, catch you breath, and...well gotya trumped there. :cool:

Hope you have more suits.

Take a break, dear man. You've been doing well. Ladies are working on that suit with satisfying tempo. It's a voyeurism trick hon...we so do prefer the process of reveiling as well.
But feel free to jump in the water head first with the maidens, reeelaax, catch you breath, and...well gotya trumped there. :cool:

Hope you have more suits.

I had no idea being Santa was so much work. One or two seemed a bit excited and left their mark on the lap of my pants. Blue is cleaning them and I'm just happy to sit with my good friend Bong and re-aquaint ourselves with the transendental meanderings of the mind. How are you doing?

I had no idea being Santa was so much work. One or two seemed a bit excited and left their mark on the lap of my pants. Blue is cleaning them and I'm just happy to sit with my good friend Bong and re-aquaint ourselves with the transendental meanderings of the mind. How are you doing?

Not as tired as you're gonna be closer to xmas! :D Have fun, I'm out for nite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back