The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

thanks DS

This is a great thread, though I fear it may overheat and be consumed in the collective fire of the excruciating gender divide of a site like this. I am always looking to build my illicit contacts, Skype and Yahoo are my jam. Since I can remember, lust unlocks my eloquence and renders me downright lyrical in my fullest depravity.

In these moments I cherish access to the suggestive mind of a stranger, seizing on the opportunity to pummel the physical continent of their body with gathering waves of the violent sea of words, eroding their resistance and carving new pathways for the quicksilver coursing of pleasure through the warm living stone.

Thanks for all of the welcomes :)

DS .. Of course! Plenty of hellos. I don't have enough female companions around these parts. It's refreshing to have normal conversations vs sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex :p

You're questions are fun so I'll answer them :)
'm definitely shy at first. I giggle a lot when I'm nervous .. so that definitely comes up. I rarely initiate anything until we've spoken a few times at least and I'm comfortable though. But, once I warm up to you, you can't shut me up.

I like someone who can just carry a conversation. Make me laugh .. that's huge. It's pretty easy though because I have uncontrollable giggles. And someone who can just be silly :)

And... chicken. Of any kind.

Hope everyone's having a great Valentine's Day. I'm snowed in. And single so .... I'm here! :p

Glad you're here to add to the thread LCG, although sorry the snow is ruining your night. Hopefully you'll get comfortable enough with us that the giggles will be from the fun. Keep posting.

Glad you're here to add to the thread LCG, although sorry the snow is ruining your night. Hopefully you'll get comfortable enough with us that the giggles will be from the fun. Keep posting.

Thank you very much :) It's not ruining it too much. The night in was actually much needed for some relaxing!

How is/was everyone's Valentine's Day?

Thank you very much :) It's not ruining it too much. The night in was actually much needed for some relaxing!

Mine is good thanks; after so many they tend to lose some of the luster. Hope yours is a little fun with that relaxing.

Not too bad, really. Decided to just go out and about tonight, but the bars are too crowded. Besides, that's not my scene anyways.

Hi LW,

Two-cum minimum should be the standard for all men and women! lol Thanks for joining my little thread. You sound great, thoughtful and I hope this thread provides an opportunity to push that minimum for you :cattail:

I'd very much like that as well, but good phone partners are hard to find.

How are you enjoying your Valentines Day?

This week has been busy with work which I have tomorrow as well. So vd has to wait until tomorrow night where it should be fun night (spanks and all lol). Just had some pizza with the girls and about to spend my lovely night curled in bed and playing a bit before calling it an early night :)

How was yours/everyone elses?

I'd very much like that as well, but good phone partners are hard to find.

How are you enjoying your Valentines Day?

I'm in bed :) my week isn't over yet, got one more day of work and then I'll stop being a grandma about getting enough sleep lol

Happy VD LW :cattail:

I'm in bed :) my week isn't over yet, got one more day of work and then I'll stop being a grandma about getting enough sleep lol

Happy VD LW :cattail:

LOL. I know that feeling. During the week I get about 5-6 hours sleep a night, and that's a luxury.

Playing in bed huh? What I wouldn't give to hear that fun... ;)

I much prefer VDays on weekends. The work week delayed mine till Sunday when I fly out to meet the lover. Full suite booked. It'll be no sleep till Monday morning ;)

Where is all the spanking happening?

Aww that's sweet :) I'm sure you and yours will have a blast!

He's got some stuff planned so not sure yet, I'm not a busy crowd person and rather order pizza and watch movies but I'm trying to stay in spirit lol. Spanking doesn't need a special day, should always been on the itinerary. :cattail:

Mature Man Available

Extremely well-read. Able to speak in complete sentences

Last edited:
This is not just for myself (though this may just fail horribly lol), I'm hoping it helps other people find satisfaction and make new friends. Feel free to post about experiences, likes, dislikes and/or self introductions.

I forgot to address most of the Original Post; my apologies!

I love flirting back and forth in threads like these, out in public, before going over to Skype.

I'm a geeky tech nerd by trade, so I love anything to do with computers, Linux, illumos, open source, or just programming as an ice breaker. If all else fails, humor and wit also seem to get the job done. ;)

I'm also a SUCKER for foreign accents, but as a couple others have indicated here, they're not at all a prerequisite.

I also love talking about travel (something I do a LOT of), film, TV, and fiction. I mostly read general fiction (when I'm not reading erotica ;)) but I also like sci-fi and fantasy.

My favorite story categories on here are first time, incest/taboo, and BDSM.

I'm in a non-monogamous marriage to a bisexual man with male partners who is not interested in other females. I'm bi/pansexual so if we get along on a personal level on here, I'm definitely willing to move over to Skype with just about anyone.

Oh and I dish out loads of snark. ;) But I try to do so playfully.

Have to appreciate a woman that can dish out some playful snark while having some fun. Can't wait to be snarked. ;)

Great Idea

have been lurking around too long and i guess its time to jump in..This post is a great idea and i am glad some one has taken the initiative to start.

Now Answers to the Questions...

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?
Usually laid back and shy in the start but once i get a good chemistry its hard to contain me

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?
Depends on the person and time like to lead but also like to be follow once in a while.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?
A good voice and imagination some one who is in the same time zone would be nice too..i have a accent and it eventually grows on you..so i have been told

4)What's your favorite food?
Baby Back Ribs

I have previously had email conversations and texts so lets say i have sexted (and well not sure what the word for email sex is so i am going with cyber Grammer Nazis go easy on me this time) and had cyber sex but phone sex is something i have not done very much..me and my Ex tried it but did not work we were good in person but there was no chemistry over the phone..and as some people in the posts above me said its a hit or miss.

here is a idea for the lovely women of Lit ..because there is a skewed ratio of male and female you could probably do a audition for the guys until you find the right guy...;-) .

I believe i saw may be 2 ladies and a lot of guys and guys so you may be able to find quality..:D

here is a idea for the lovely women of Lit ..because there is a skewed ratio of male and female you could probably do a audition for the guys until you find the right guy...;-) .

I believe i saw may be 2 ladies and a lot of guys and guys so you may be able to find quality..:D

How does that work? Do we just draw a number out of a hat and hope the time zones work? :D

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

4)What's your favorite food? haha

Ooh, more questions!

1) Talkative and outgoing! The only exception is when I have nothing in common with my Skype partner.

2) I can lead, but prefer the man to lead, if I'm speaking to a man. I like to take the lead with women.

3) Hot, dirty, kinky fantasies. Not too shy to tell me what he likes. Won't shy away from what I like. I generally have the best experiences with people who are also into rough sex.

4) Sushi or Chinese take-out. :)

Would love to throw my hat into the ring! I've phoned (and cammed) with a few Lit peeps, but it seems many are from the US, so as I'm from the UK I'd love to expand my list of friends to increase the chances of having someone available and horny at similar times of the day! As good as text is to get to know people, the advantages of hearing a persons voice and getting instant feedback is just so much better - not to mention being hands-free ;)

I use skype and yahoo but find skype more reliable, yahoo seems to randomly grey out the options to cam or voice for no reason ( usually at the most inconvenient times!)

1. It is phone sex so both of us should be vocal, although vocal is good real or phone;
2. Leading really depends on how the session is going, and can even switch back and forth;
3. A good phone partner reacts well to what you're doing and is very active;
4. Since it's winter, how about a creamy crab bisque.

4)What's your favorite food? haha

1. I'm shy til I get to know the person but can become quite talkative, unless I have had a few drinks then I am talkative no matter what lol. I'm laid back unless I want something, then I become more dominant till I get what I want :)

2. It depends on the person and the mood, I can lead or follow. I generally end up leading just cause my voice partners prefer that I do.

3. good sense of humour, as well as all the naughty noises, it is important to have a laugh during phone sex and sharing the same kinks helps too. Someone that does not go silent is always appreciated too.

4. Hmmm probably mexican

Back