Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll do me! More appealing than the weetabix that await my appearance on the kitchen :)

How are you??
 
It'll do me! More appealing than the weetabix that await my appearance on the kitchen :)

How are you??




Ah, gourmet weetabix. Look them over real well for mouldy bits if they're kept in the same cupboard with the teabags. :eek: No, I'm not letting that one go!

I was going to go to bed...... a while ago but now I think I'm really gonna. What are you up to for your Saturday?
 
And hello again Cove ... unlikely to be above decks for long as had a long day and then several beers with neighbour. Whisky anyone?
 
*stumbles onto deck with both eyes barely open and goes straight for the barnacle cleaner*

Good morning, Sailer and Cove Dwellers. I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
 
Good Morning all. It's...oh god...yup...it's the day that shall not be named...

Sigh!

I wish I'd gotten more sleep over the weekend. And more done.

Hope everyone has a great week.
 
Morning Sailer! Just dropping off some Monday (((hugs)))! Hope everyone survives their respective Mondays.
 
Good Morning all. It's...oh god...yup...it's the day that shall not be named...

Sigh!

I wish I'd gotten more sleep over the weekend. And more done.

Hope everyone has a great week.
Couldn't sleep as the rain is falling so hard and the wind is up. A good morning to stay in side with a mug of Barncle Cleanr and some good internet friends.
 
Afternoon all - good to see a few faces posting :)

Oh how I would have loved a long warm nap ..... sadly not to be
I wokr up when was getting ready for work as the wind kept me awake for a bit until I finally drifted off. Then a bloody phone call at 7am. Grrr.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top