What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a terrifically nice and sweet person Miss Joydyan is. She knew a special occasion was coming up and took time to bake (or buy..:)) my favorite kind of cookies. ..then mailed them to me. While it was a total surprise that she sent them, it certainly was no surprise she'd do so. She is a very good woman and I appreciate having her around.

Thank you very much.. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness. :):kiss::rose:

I didn't know how much I still really need my dad ...Of course I miss him profoundly, but ...

I just need him around...everything would be OK and right with my world again...

Miss you dad...aww:heart:

What a terrifically nice and sweet person Miss Joydyan is. She knew a special occasion was coming up and took time to bake (or buy..:)) my favorite kind of cookies. ..then mailed them to me. While it was a total surprise that she sent them, it certainly was no surprise she'd do so. She is a very good woman and I appreciate having her around.

Thank you very much.. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness. :):kiss::rose:

*blush*

It was certainly my pleasure, my friend. :rose:

And I would never BUY cookies to send to someone....unless they make you ralph, and then of course I bought them! ;)

:kiss:

image_zps152e9cce.jpg

Peanut butter cookies...I can hear the little fuckers in that tin calling me..

"eat us slinger, come on....peanut butter cookie sammich you know you want it"

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back