Bi guys looking to meet in UK

In the oxon area but curious and nervous and want to to find someone I can get to know and then explore together
Dreaming of a hand sliding into my cotton panties and stroking my hard cock until I soak them
 
I work away from home in Reading and have weekday evenings free. I'm not able to accommodate but I am always happy to meet up somewhere discrete.
 
looking

seems to be no one in my localish area PE post code not far from huntingdon cambs
 
very bicurious, london based, always happy to talk to new people about experiences, about their desires...
 
This is what I posted in the thread I linked to above.

Hi all.
Been thinking about this for a long while and having no luck meeting a like minded man.

I am a 61yo married man living near Slough/Windsor in SE UK. My wife is very aware that I am bi curious. This turns her on greatly in bed time pillow talk but unfortunately only in fantasy land. I want reality. She is also bi curious and has my consent to have an affair with a lady. The consent is not reciprocated.

I feel dominant and submissive in equal measure depending on my mood at the time. Therefore I would love to meet a similarly married man for mutual sex play. Won't go into too much detail here as I reckon you can probably understand the sort of things I would like to do with another man. But I am not looking for a series of one off meetings with lots of different partners. Looking more for an ongoing buddy relationship for mutual satisfaction. Therefore you being fairly local is important.

If you're a local guy with similar feelings please get in touch and discuss our options. Also not looking for a guy who has 'been around the block' and will continue going around!

My own personal experience is only whilst at boarding school many years ago with same aged boys. Mutually wanking each other and one boy enjoyed sucking me off. Didn't try doing that for him then. One of my few regrets in life so I am now looking to change that.
 
I'm in BA1. Married and bi, no longer curious thanks to some lovely couples and guys I've met.
 
Hi Bi guy from Edinburgh

Hi I'm looking for a nice sensual discreet friendship with a bi or gay guy of any age provided he is fit and reasonably good looking. Age is immaterial
Interest in eroticism, cross dressing and role play would a bonus.
 
Hi I'm looking for a nice sensual discreet friendship with a bi or gay guy of any age provided he is fit and reasonably good looking. Age is immaterial
Interest in eroticism, cross dressing and role play would a bonus.

I like to cross dress but now live in Europe.
 
37, bi, top, Wales.

Always happy to chat with curious guys thinking of making fantasy real

And always interested in discreet meets with other men.
 
Would love to have a local 'buddy' to have discreet fun with. Been thinking and fantasising about this for a long time but not had the right opportunity. The thought of seeing, feeling, tasting and sucking each others cocks is almost ever present for me. If only I could find Mr Right.

There must be somebody nice out there that fancies getting it on with a married old fart such as myself?
 
Also meant to say if any interested in wearing stockings and lingerie that would be a bonus
 
Back
Top