The Last Daughter of Krypton II (OOC)

By Bleakest Day, in Darkest Night
All be Forsaken by the Light.

Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power—Heaven’s Darkest Might!"

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe. don't know. spontaneous writing inspired by tears. her words struck a cord. sounded like a lantern phrase.

been writing so much Rider stuff it just.. umm.. came out.

the Rider is difficult to hold in sometimes, it just comes blurting out and I have to rewrite a lot of it to keep it sounding less.. sociopathic and suicidal.

"In blackest day, in brightest night,
Beware your fears made into light.

Let those who try to stop what's right

Burn like my power Sinestro's might!"

My oath...... I am an accountant. By job description I am able to instill great fear.........

maybe. don't know. spontaneous writing inspired by tears. her words struck a cord. sounded like a lantern phrase.

been writing so much Rider stuff it just.. umm.. came out.

the Rider is difficult to hold in sometimes, it just comes blurting out and I have to rewrite a lot of it to keep it sounding less.. sociopathic and suicidal.

That's very The Rider.

Have you seen this week's AoS?

AoS?

the four series crossover? yeah. Supergirl was very hot, especially when heatwave calls her skirt...

I'm sorry if I ever write something that makes people.. unnerved or worried about me.

I deal with a lot a lot a lot of mental shit. Pain. Despair. Anger. Hate. Rage that burns like the molten fires of a diamond turned liquid. Writing and video games are the only thing keeping me from prison (I think).

Karan is my only happy character and sometimes not even her.

I'm sorry if I ever write something that makes people.. unnerved or worried about me.

I deal with a lot a lot a lot of mental shit. Pain. Despair. Anger. Hate. Rage that burns like the molten fires of a diamond turned liquid. Writing and video games are the only thing keeping me from prison (I think).

Karan is my only happy character and sometimes not even her.

I do worry. But only because anxiety is my super power.

I'm glad that these stories give you a positive outlet.

Your characters are all amazing.

according to InNomine! The Rider would be a Shedim. A body jumper. Like the movie The Fallen. (with Denzel Washington)

"Knock on the sky and listen to the sound" is a Zen aphorism.

Kevin Flynn, rather Zennish, riffs on this in "Tron: Legacy."

supergirl-digital-comics-series-163022.jpg

That's from the comic based on the show, right?

Oh my God, they really capture her joy!

Watching "Broadchurch" Season 2 for the first time and it's giving me all the Jamie/Ceri feels.

Back