A Rebirth

I was taking pictures for a friend this evening and I really liked this one. I hope everyone had a great weekend :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:
I was taking pictures for a friend this evening and I really liked this one. I hope everyone had a great weekend :kiss:

attachment.php

That is an amazing photo. If the photos that you took for your friend were anything like this, I am sure that he loved them. Hmm, I bet he wishes he could have been there to take them for you (I know that I do).

He sure is a lucky guy to have you as a friend.

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

mmmmmmm I love the view. :kiss:

*kiss* thank you

Mmmm.......to wake up and have that view in the morning.;)

You're making me blush....

Very hottttt!!!! Love it.:devil::heart::rose::kiss:

Thank you, kind sir.

That is an amazing photo. If the photos that you took for your friend were anything like this, I am sure that he loved them. Hmm, I bet he wishes he could have been there to take them for you (I know that I do).

He sure is a lucky guy to have you as a friend.

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

He did seem to like the collage. I asked if I was allowed to share some of the others pics I took :) just waiting for it stamp of approval to share.

attachment.php

Such a sexy picture. I can imagine tracing my fingertips along your side, down your hip. Kissing each one of the freckles that sprinkle across your back.
Mmmmm

:heart:

Such a sexy picture. I can imagine tracing my fingertips along your side, down your hip. Kissing each one of the freckles that sprinkle across your back.
Mmmmm

:heart:

When can you get here? I promise to give you the same treatment and then some ;) Miss you Beautiful :kiss:

Here are two more from last night's photo session :D Hope you like as much as he did

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back