Protection (closed)

I can see Molly bouncing up and down, bursting with what she wants to tell Alex; however, you told me that you want me to tell him and that Molly will just have to learn that this is one time when someone else (namely, Papa) needs to be the one talking about the baby.

As I arrive at the car with Maria and the luggage, I give Alex a hug and smile, "I think there is something I need to tell you before Molly bursts. Michaela and I are expecting a new addition to the family in a few months." Waiting for a reaction as the news that his 'old man' still has it in him. Once the words are out, Molly is jumping up for Alex to hold her, telling him in a loud voice that she is going to be a big sister.
 
I smile as Molly finally crows her news to Alex and I reach out to take your hand, squeezing it as I see Alex smile, obviously not terribly shocked by this news.

“We just want everyone to be alright with this, Alex. It means a lot to your dad to have all of his kids on the same page.” I say, knowing that he couldn’t care at all about a new baby.
 
Alex interrupts Molly long enough to tell us, "I'm really happy for you two . . . just not something that Becdk and I have in our plans for a few years yet."

Finally getting all the luggage in the trunk . . . Alex drives us home and then takes Maria and drops her off at her place. We make plans for a family get together next weekend. Alex and Becky, Maria and Joe . . .

Once we start getting everything in the house, I see Sarah walkng across the street. obviously wanting to know about the trip and if you enjoyed their "honeymoon" gift . . . the purple butt plug/ I'll stay out of that conversation and let you two wild women discuss all the details of our trip.
 
I have a long talk with Sarah as you get Molly settled down. As it gets closer to dinner time, she finally leaves and I walk into the kitchen to get things going. Molly is absorbed with baseball as usual on the television and I look over my shoulder at you as you walk in to see what I’m doing.

“Sarah and Tom are taking us out to dinner tomorrow night. They said that Molly can stay with their sitter.” I say, looking at you with a smile. “I want to take them to the adult theater.”
 
Molly is definitely focused on the Cardinal/Dodger play-off game. Walking into the kitchen as Sarah leaves. "I think I can be persuaded to do just that; so you are talking about the theater, not just the store?"

Knowing that Molly is intently watching the game, I reach around from behind and cup your full breasts, nibbling at the back of your neck. "So, did you tell her about our growing 'bump'"?
 
“Maybe both.” I say with a grin as I feel your hands reaching around my body to cup my breasts. I instantly moan and tilt my head back against your chest as you nibble my neck.

“I didn’t tell her, yet.” I squirm in your arms as I feel your fingers squeezing my breasts until my nipples are so hard you can see them through my shirt. “I want to feel you hands on my bare breasts, baby.”
 
Sliding my hands up under your shirt and releasing the clasp on your bra. "I don't need to be asked twice, love," as my fingers slide around your side and slip under your bra and begin caressing and massaging your bare breasts . . . full with hard nipples.

Continuing to nibble on your neck with my lips . . .
 
The sigh that I let out as you get two nice handfuls of my breasts is near orgasmic. It’s the little things in my life right now that I enjoy and certainly my husband’s touch is one of the best. As your palms scrape against my nipples, I moan softly and start to move my hips back against your stiffening cock.

“I think tonight we should draw a nice, hot bath and relax.” I purr as you continue to nibble on my throat. “You can wrap your lips around a cool beer while I wrap my lips around something else…”
 
"Sounds like a plan to me . . . do we have to wait until Molly goes to bed? Guess that is really a dumb question!!" Just about that time we hear footsteps coming toward the kitchen, "I'm hungry."

We quickly separate ourselves and you step back to the stove to check the soup on the stove,
"Just about 5 minutes, Molly." She heads back to the TV while I get the plates, dishes and silverware and start setting the table. A quick between your legs while you are watching the soup . . . damn, I'm a bad boy.
 
Swatting your hand as you wander a bit too far, I give you a look and grin. It’s so nice to have a man that I love there helping me. Can’t help myself as I loop my arms around your neck and draw you in for a nice kiss.

“It feels good to be home, babe.” I say softly, giving you a look that is full of love. “And I’m so happy to be your wife.”

Soon I am calling Molly in to eat and she eats like she’s starving. It seems like she’s been without home cooking for a while. “Slow down, Molly. There’s more than enough for you to have seconds.”
 
Enjoying the time back in our own home. The honeymoon cruise was fantastic . . . some incredibly fun times with you, and others . . . but being here is where I enjoy being the most. And seeing Molly so happy and excited is really special.

Once she has eaten, she hurries back to watch the ball game on TV . . . which ends just in time for her to take her bath and get to bed. After telling her good night, she hurries up to her room with you . . . tucked in . . . and probably asleep in just a few minutes.
 
As soon as I get Molly to bed, I am in our room running a nice hot bath. I know that you can probably hear the sounds of the running water and I decide to go ahead and slip into the tub without you. When you finally come in, I’m lounging in the tub, smiling as your eyes rake over my body.

“Care to join me, baby?” I ask, my hands running over my growing curves as I give you a teasing smile.
 
Smiling at you . . . all the answer you're going to get (at least verbally). Start undressing in the bathroom as you watch . . .running my hands over my naked body as each piece of clothing is removed. I can tease as well as you can, love.

Just looking at your naked body in the tub . . . a hint of a baby bump showing, breasts a bit fuller, nipples already getting hard and standing up . . . turning around as I drop my boxers, giving you a view of my ass that you seem to enjoy so much.

Finally turning around to let you see what you are really interested in . . . an already hard cock, precum forming on the head as I stroke the shaft . . . cupping my balls with the other hand, hearing you moan softly from the tub . . . "This what you want, babe?"
 
“Most definitely, Alan.” I say with a purr to my voice as I lean against the side of the tub, beckoning you forward with a crook of my finger. “I want that hard cock between my lips…NOW.”

As you come closer, I lean further from the tub and press my lips to the crown of your cock, moaning at the taste of your precum. Delicious, I think to myself as I lick my lips and look up at you. Flicking my tongue back and forth across the head a few times, I moan as I feel your cock throbbing for more attention.

“Are you going to cum all over your wife’s face, Alan? Are you going to treat me like a dirty slut?” I ask, my voice husky with desire.
 
"Is that what my wife needs tonight? To know that she is a dirty slut?" Reaching down and grabbing the back of your head and holding you tight as I slide my hard cock between your lips and probe the opening of your throat. "Now, slut . . . suck it!"
 
At your command, I start to suck your cock, moaning as I look up into your eyes. I can see the love there and I know that I’ve definitely made the right choice in who to love for the rest of my life. Taking you deeper than I ever have before, I start to deep through your cock, humming and moaning to vibrate your throbbing length as I reach to cup your balls. I massage you globes, squeezing them in time with my sucking as I snake my other arm around your body to tease and stroke your tightly puckered hole.
 
Your attention to my cock is incredible . . . the head of my cock feeling pressure from your mouth and throat, driving me toward heightened state of arousal. And then your fingers begin to caress and massage my balls . . . and a finger begins to tease my tight opening, something that you have dared to tempt me with.

Trying to hold back as long as possible . . . wanting to give you the benefit of a full, hot load all over your face when I finally cum . . . soon, baby . .
 
Looking up into your eyes, I know that you are extremely close to blowing your load. The thought makes my mouth water as I double my efforts to get the thick cum that I love so dearly. As I feel you balls starting to tighten in my hands, I pull my lips off your cock and pull my hand from you ass, stroking that hard length as I look into your eyes.

“Cum for me, baby. Cover my slutty face in your hot cum.” I murmur, panting in need.
 
Hearing you beg for me to cum is all it takes for me to begin showering you with my cum . . . spattering drops over your face, landing on your nose and cheeks, a large drop on your lips which begins to dribble into your mouth.

As my orgasm begins to lessen, I take my cock in my hand and rub the head over your lips and face, spreading my cum all over . . . "What a slut . . . love you, baby!"
 
I smile as I let you rub your cock all over my lips and face, coating me in the seed that you just shared. Laughing softly, I lick my lips, taking in the salty taste as I slowly settle back in the tub once more.

“Come on and join me, baby.” I say softly, looking at you with complete love and adoration. “Snuggle with your little slut for a while.”
 
Sliding into the tub behind you and wrapping my arms around you and cupping your full (and growing) pregnant breasts. A few minutes of caressing your breasts and playing with your nipples has you moaning and squirming back against me. As my cock nestles between us, pressing against your butt. I slide one hand down from your breasts and begin stroking your thigh . . . pressing my fingers closer to your pussy.

Nuzzling the back of your neck . . . my fingers finding and probing your opening . . . "Feel good, baby?"
 
I can’t help but look down as you cup my full breasts. I moan at the sight of your strong hands kneading the flesh until my nipples are standing hard and proud. You certainly know how to make me squirm and I can’t seem to keep my hips still as your fingers tug and pull at my nipples. Whimpering as I feel your hand slip down my belly, pressing into my wet entrance as you nuzzle against the back of my neck.

“So good, baby.” I respond, relaxing back against you entirely. “Keep going, Alan.”
 
"You don't think I'm going to stop now, do you?" Pressing my finger deeper into your throbbing opening . . . rubbing across your hard clit, causing you to squirm even more . . .

"That's it. baby . . . your turn to cum." Biting a bit on your neck as my fingers treat your clit to a hard massage.
 
I whimper and moan as your fingers play on my clit until I swear that I’ll start cumming and never stop. I let out a cry as I finally cum, my hips dancing as I shower your fingers in sticky, sweet juices.
 
Even in the tub, I find the taste of your sweet nectar still on my fingers after you cum. Lying back and cuddling with you for a few minutes, giving you a chance to catch your breath. Picking up a wash cloth and wiping the final traces of my cum of your face.

"OK, baby . . . let's go to bed and make love . . . nice and slow."
 
Back
Top