care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
b64kjk.jpg

well?
A very beautiful smile..... very very beautiful!!! Nothing wrong with the cheeks either.... You need to show us that smile more. WOW!! :rose:

Oh oh a Tri lady!! I'm just getting into it as well. Ran marathon last week. And doing swim training. Any tips? I bet you're pretty darn good at it ! Which is your best discipline?

A lovely swim this morning, and I dot know about where you all are, but the weather is gorgeous :)

Would have loved to go for a swim with you his morning... its hot here...

Survey:

The ex sent me a message that basically sums up as/implies "I miss you and I screwed up."

Worth replying to or not?

Survey:

The ex sent me a message that basically sums up as/implies "I miss you and I screwed up."

How do you feel? If he was honest. And you miss him ( which sounds like you do) follow your heart

Survey:

You should always reply! If the answer is negative suggest a viewing of your thread!

Last edited:
Without knowing any more details I say this. Life is too short to pursue anything but happiness. If he makes you happy, go get him. If you get burnt, know that you did it with wide eyes and an open heart. Much better way to live than anything else. If it works out with you both, smiles for miles, except for us pervy beasts who will surely miss your eyes, ass, and attitude....in any order :). Oh, and I'll miss the hell out of your tits just so you know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back