Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, hubby surprised me last night. As I was coming from the bathroom after my shower, he was waiting, grabbed me, pushed me to the bed, tied me up, and teased me for about an hour before letting me cum! Then he untied me and I rode him until we were exhausted.

tif
 
Had an amazing night last night & woke up this morning to find her eating my pussy & him playing with my nipples. It turned into another wonderful fuck
 
Yes, this morning. Wife came home from errands and started stripping when she walked in the door... Who am I to refuse? :D
 
I can officially say that not since 2012, and it wasn't the month of december either! :(
 
Oh yes! My FWB called around 1 a.m. on her way back from a pub, wanted to stop by since she had Friday off from work. How was I to say no? Nothing like fucking a woman like that who's been out all night long........
 
(grinning broadly)
Oh yes . . . early this morning before it was even light outside. I was desparately trying to hang on to that last bit of sleep when he mounted and entered me with a hard thrust and a raspy good morning.
(still grinning broadly)
 
(grinning broadly)
Oh yes . . . early this morning before it was even light outside. I was desparately trying to hang on to that last bit of sleep when he mounted and entered me with a hard thrust and a raspy good morning.
(still grinning broadly)

Hey icdt, glad to see you back posting and obviously back to fun times. :rose:
 
Just got out of bed to get myself a drink. Left a sleepy man in there. Now, I think I might go wake him up and get me some ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top