Taking cock up my ass

sooner25

Really Experienced
I'm thinking of taking a hard cock up my ass later thus week. I have someone lined up who wants to bend me over. I'm excited but nervous. Any advice from any girls or guys?? Either respond on here or im me!

I'm thinking of taking a hard cock up my ass later thus week. I have someone lined up who wants to bend me over. I'm excited but nervous. Any advice from any girls or guys?? Either respond on here or im me!

First time or are you an "old hand"?

Either way, take it slow. Sounds awesome to have someone plunge in there, but until your bottom is truly relaxed you'll be in for a world of hurt. Use lots of lube, start with finger then fingers. Start slow with his cock until you are banging back against him to get it harder. That's his good signal to really start fucking. :)

First time or are you an "old hand"?

Either way, take it slow. Sounds awesome to have someone plunge in there, but until your bottom is truly relaxed you'll be in for a world of hurt. Use lots of lube, start with finger then fingers. Start slow with his cock until you are banging back against him to get it harder. That's his good signal to really start fucking. :)

It's my first time but I've always loved playing with my ass. It feels so good. I probably play with my ass too much! He wants to bend me over on all fours so I'm pretty excited overall!

To begin with, too much lube is never enough. Maybe start with a finger, just to get the inside wet. Try relaxing, and as the tip is pressing into your ass pushing out slightly will allow it to slide in a bit easier. Slowly and a lot of lube. Should feel really good.

slow and steady seems like the right theme... and lots of lube

The first time is rough, but after he gets started it feels great. After the first it is fantastic from the start.

I would think that if you are considering it, you have also been practicing..... Hopefully with a realistic dildo. Maybe even a prettly big one. If so You are ready. I suggest lots of moaning, it always helps me. :)

I'm thinking of taking a hard cock up my ass later thus week. I have someone lined up who wants to bend me over. I'm excitegd but nervous. Any advice from any girls or guys?? Either respond on here or im me!

Back Door lube. Trust me.

Lots of lube, lots of rimming, and take it slow. Go harder and faster every other time after that.

So Sooner, how did it go? Follow our advice and have a mind-blowing time?

don't wait

Don't wait any longer!!! It may take a little time to adjust, but when you do OMG!!! I wish I had someone ready to bend me over right now. Had a few cocktails and now I really need a cock for my tail. I love it!!!!! Best orgasm I've ever had was taking a nice cock all the way in and out of my tight ass in missionary position. I so need to feel that again.

By all means go for it, but one cautionary piece of advice not been mentioned yet: Make sure you're fully 'emptied' first. I had an embarrassing scenario with a woman a few years ago who 'lost control' during orgasm. Sure it all stands to reason and you knew, but believe me if that happened to you it will be once bitten twice shy I'm sure, so prepare well....

Preparation in advance. Then make sure you're really turned on first. Play with a tongue and fingers in your asshole to stretch it. I'd suggest not going doggy style if its your first time, you might find it easier in a kind of spooning position and take it slowly - he needs to know to stop dead when you say so you can adjust, when you start to slam back against him he can take over again - and some attention to your clit during is never wasted either

ETA just noticed this is an old post so that was a waste of time :D

Back