Vacation Time (closed for ironlifter)

Undercoverseeke

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Posts
544
Diane stepped out of the car and looked up at the hotel, grinning. She owed her parents so much for this! Okay, so it was a twenty-first birthday gift and one didn't exactly owe anyone for that kind of thing, but still, this was a big one!

As she was the only child of the family, Mom and Dad always felt they could spoil her just a little and get away with it. But this vacation took the cake -- a cross-country vacation, from their home in Oregon to a beautiful beachside hotel in Florida, complete with tickets to a concert later. And they'd even invited her boyfriend to come along with them!

Speaking of which, Jake was already out of the car and getting their bags. What a gentleman. Mom and Dad, meanwhile, were getting out of the car, and she turned and flashed them a grin.

"Hey Daddy, did you get us the Presidential Suite?" she asked teasingly as she walked toward the doors, her curvy hips swaying from side to side as she walked.
 
Ryan Jacobs stepped out of the car and was immediately blasted by warm air and the smell of the sea. He took a deep breath and blew it out again noticing that it smelled different than the sea air in Oregon. It smelled fresh, light and young here while the sea smell in Oregon was old, wise and cautious.

Ryan arched his back and stretched as he closed the door of their SUV and watched his daughter's boyfriend scamper about attempting to carry as many suitcases and bags as possible. The two women in Ryan's life had plenty of suitcases, bags within bags within other bags that was for sure. They had brought everything in their closets for this trip and some stuff which wasn't. His credit card receipts now bore the proof of the week long shopping spree his wife and daughter had been on to get ready for this trip.

When it came to shopping those two were like a marine unit going into combat. Maps were drawn, targets were established by priority, contingency plans were written, and then they swept over their hard targets with no mercy.

Ryan couldn't complain however as this trip was his idea after all. It was pay back for missing his daughter's 18th birthday and her 16th as well. Work had kept him out of the country for both so he wanted to make it up to her in a big way. His wife thought it was a lovely idea and she suggested allowing Jake the daughters boyfriend to accompany them.

Ryan liked Jake though he needed to grow a bit more of back bone he felt but that would come in time. The guy was a nice really nice and always a gentleman. If he had slept with his daughter it was only because Diane had made the first move because the kid was to much of a gentleman. The thought of his daughter having sex used to bother him but she was a young woman now sexual relationships were part of life and he had gotten past the idea of his daughter being the pristine virgin.

They were heading towards the lobby when his daughter turned and spoke to him, "Hey Daddy, did you get us the Presidential Suite?" "Well of course I got us the presidential suite though they call it the Calypso I think or something like that." She grinned from ear to ear and bounced lightly across the pavement clearly excited and happy. His wife Elaine was already speaking with the lobby attendant who called for a bell hop to assist Jake with the luggage.

Ryan watched from behind as his daughter bounded up the stairs and he marveled at how beautiful she was at how grown up she had become. She no longer had a girlish figure but had the body of a full fledged woman. Jake had best be careful cause men of all ages would certainly take notice of her shapely figure.

As they entered the lobby the attendant was handing Elaine their key fobs one for each of them. "Alright guys we are ready to go up here are your fobs," she said handing them out to everyone. The bell hop was busy loading the assortment of bags and suit cases onto a rolling cart and Jake seemed a bit put off by being relieved of baggage carrying duties.

They rode the elevator to the 24th floor and got off following the bell hop as they turned right down the hall way. There were only a few doors with no numbers only names. Horizon, Beach Comber, Sea Spray, and then they were standing in front of a elaborate door with the name Calypso. The bell hop waved his fob and the door opened into a huge living area with every amenity one could ever ask for. The entire back of the area was glass overlooking the beach and sea far below. He asked Elaine where she wanted the bags and the two women began identifying each bag and directing it to one bedroom or the other.

Ryan walked over to a set of glass doors which opened out onto a balcony which contained a Jacuzzi complete with glass windows that could be opened and closed. He leaned on the railing peering out at the ocean waves and smiled to himself.
 
Diane took a few of her bags from Jake and set about getting things put away in the room's closet and dresser. This place was amazing! Her father had spared no expense, it looked like. She made a note to thank him later for this.

Once she had taken care of her stuff, she picked up an outfit and went to change. A silver tank top that accentuated her curves and cleavage and a pair of black capris, it felt casual and relaxed, but still dressy in case they went anywhere tonight. Jake was still busy helping Mom with her bags, so she decided to go check out the view with her father.

She loved her father, really. Despite him having to go on frequent business trips, she felt close to him. He had all sorts of cute nicknames for her, and she couldn't recall a time he had ever spanked her or even yelled harshly at her. She hoped to someday find a guy like him... either that or that Jake would turn out to be like her father. He was a nice guy, but could use an example.

It didn't hurt that her father was a nice-looking guy, either.... but she wouldn't think too much about that.

She went out and leaned against the railing, watching the waves. The weird, idle thought went through her mind that sex on the beach would be naughty but fun to try... maybe she could talk Jake into it.

"Enjoying the view, Daddy?"
 
"Oh yes doll its beautiful come have a look." Ryan watched his daughter walk up beside him now wearing a different outfit than the one she had traveled in. She looked beautiful as always and he wondered who's genes she had to thank for her look him or her mothers?

"You look rather beautiful tonight doll." As she moved next to him he draped his arm over her shoulder, "I don't think that I tell you enough just how much I love you and that I'm very proud of you! I'm glad to call you my daughter and I'm a very lucky father indeed." Ryan gazed at his baby girl once more realizing that she had blossomed into a full grown woman.

"I want this trip to be everything you want it to be so with that being said you want to stay in or go out tonight. We can order in and take it easy tonight and then tomorrow head out to the beach, dinner and I think your mother wants to drive down the coast to some seaside community that is rather unique."

Ryan could feel her warm body next to him and smell her perfume which happened to be the same fragrance his wore. "Its totally your call as this trip is all for you sugar bear."
 
She leaned gently against her father, grinning slightly at the pet names he called her. "You know... I am twenty-one now. Maybe... maybe tonight we can go clubbing? Or at least to a bar?"
 
"You know... I am twenty-one now. Maybe... maybe tonight we can go clubbing? Or at least to a bar?"

Hearing this only served to drive home the point that his little girl was growing up and fast.

"Hmm, I'm not sure you want to go clubbing with your way to old and out of touch father. I tell you what talk to your mother first and whatever you guys decide I'm up for. But if you would like to spend some alone time with Jake doing young people things feel free you don't have to spend every moment with your mom and myself."

Ryan turned to face her and lowered his lips to her forehead kissing her gently and tenderly.
 
She closed her eyes as her father's lips touched her forehead. "I want you and Mom to be there for my first drink, though. Seems only fair right?"

She felt safe like this, leaning gently against her father. And one thing he and Jake had in common -- they both obviously liked the same aftershave...
 
Ryan pulled back and looked down at his daughter smiling, "Alright doll you figure out where we are going and the drinks are on me. But first I need to go wash away some of the road grime and get cleaned up. We should also plan some dinner as I'm starved."

Ryan strode through the glass doors into the living area and called for his wife. He noticed Jake had finally stopped trying to be Mr. helpful and had fallen asleep on the couch. Elaine was busy in one of the bedrooms, "Elaine I need to take a shower where is my clothes which bedroom is ours?"

Ryan stepped into the large tile shower and let the hot water run down his back and steam rose from the floor. It felt good to be on vacation away from ringing cell phones, meetings, deadlines and countless other hassles. In fact if Diane and Jake wasn't in the condo he would pull his wife into this very shower and make love to her no he would fuck the hell out of her then take her to bed and make love.

Turning off the water Ryan stepped out and began toweling off wondering where in the world Elaine and Diane would want to spend the evening? He prayed it wasn't one of those techno dance clubs or some country western bar with line dancing and cowboy wannabes. A nice and quiet beach side bar with tiki torches would do just fine. One that served food preferably as he was starving and craving some fresh sea food to go with it.

Ryan quickly shaved and trimmed his goatee and mustache before slipping on his robe and heading out into the living room trying to remember which room he was supposed to inhabit for the next week.
 
While Ryan showered Diane and her mom had a quick meeting to decide on what bar they were going to visit. Mom favored a karaoke bar downtown, while Diane wanted to start things off at one of the beachside bars -- what was the point of coming to Miami if they didn't hit a beach bar anyhow? In the end, Diane won out -- if only because Mom's stomach had growled and they'd decided a bar that also served food was the order of the day.

When Ryan came out of the bathroom Elaine pointed out the bedroom closest to the balcony as theirs. "Honey, we're going to the Cabana Boy tonight. It's right on the beach. Apparently it's open all night, so there's no rush." She laughed.
 
Ryan headed into the bedroom as directed by his wife and slipped the robe off and began to dress. He pulled on a pair of cargo shorts and one of his favorite tee shirts. This particular shirt had a v-cut taper to it which accented his muscular frame quite nicely he felt. It wasn't to tight and wasn't really loose and it seemed to fit the part of a beach side bar and grill. To finish out his ensemble he slipped a pair of leather sandals onto his feet.

Ryan turned to leave and grabbed the bottle of cologne his wife had set out on the dresser. He dashed some on really fast and went out to the living room.

"Alright ladies and Jake you guys ready?"
 
"Ready, Daddy!" Diane replied with a grin.

"Ready, sir." Jake was still in the habit of calling her dad "sir," which she couldn't decide if it was gentlemanly or annoying. Some of both, maybe. Hopefully those two would get more comfortable with each other on this trip.

Diane led the way to the Cabana Boy, an open-air beachside bar lit with neon lights and bursting with energetic music and atmosphere. Diane started off with a Long Island Iced Tea -- she'd heard they were good and always wanted to try one.
 
It was a short trip to the beach side bar and grill and the parking lot was pretty full when they pulled up. Ryan lead the way taking Elaine's hand in his own and soon they found themselves sitting on a wooden platform that extended out over the surf some 10 feet below.

Ryan ordered bourbon and was excited when they had his favorite Woodford Reserve. Browsing the menu he decided to have the royal reds which are served in a sand pail.

Soon their orders were all in and Ryan called for toast, "To my beautiful and extremely smart daughters 21st birthday and first drink legally."

Ryan killed the glass of bourbon and soon found a second one on the table which he promptly downed as they ate, chatted and laughed. Ryan decided he would have to buy a bottle to take home with him for later.

Ryan finished his meal and pushed the plate away leaning back in the chair. "So folks whats next on the agenda?"
 
Diane had wanted to go clubbing some more... but evidently several Long Island Iced Teas were too much for a rookie drinker. She was feeling a little woozy, and through her haze knew she wasn't going to enjoy any kind of agenda tonight.

"I don't feel so good," she mumbled. "I might just go back to the hotel."

"Need me to walk you there, baby?" asked Jake.

"No thanks... I'll take a cab. Sorry to be a party pooper." She leaned forward to hug her parents, stumbling a bit against her father and accidentally pressing her body against his for a moment.
 
"Why don't you let dear old dad get you home safely. I don't think Elaine will mind taking Jake along for the rest of the evening."

Ryan looked at his wife with a look that said, "Is that really alright honey?"

He saw her warm smile and nod of approval then put his arm around his daughter and began walking to the waiting benches near the street. Ryan urged his daughter to take a seat while he phoned for a cab.
 
Diane gave Jake a hug, then went to have a seat while Daddy phoned for a cab. She felt woozy and dizzy... and unexpectedly a little horny. Maybe when Jake finally came in for the night she and he could sneak off for a little fling... or risk getting caught in their room's jacuzzi...
 
Ryan hung up the phone and sat down beside his daughter who looked about half in the bag. She wasn't a drunken mess or a sloppy drunk to the point she was incoherent. She was still able to carry on a full conversation though she did seem to giggle a lot.

Ryan snaked his arm around Diane pulling her in close to him. Her perfume was intoxicating and he dipped his head close to her neck and drew it into his nostrils.

"So princess are you having a good time and what can I do to make it even better?"

Before she got a chance to answer him the cab arrived and he grabbed her hand and ushered her into the back seat of the sedan. The cab driver looked at his daughter and then him with a knowing smile. Ryan was used to this whenever he was out with Diane as most men assumed that he was dating a much younger woman and was envious. It wasn't that she was so much younger than himself alone. It had to do with the fact she was pretty and put together in the way that made men fantasize about her. Ryan wasn't stupid and knew his daughter was beautiful and sexy but he truthfully couldn't wrap his head around looking at her any other way than as his little princess. He knew she was some pristine virgin or felt pretty confident anyways. He had to wonder if Jake was sleeping with her and from what he had seen she would be way to much woman for little Jake but he was good to her to a fault.

"Where too?", asked the cabbie.

Ryan snapped out of his thoughts, He gave the cabbie the address and once more found his arm pulling Diane close to him. There was that damn smell of perfume that again and he inhaled deeply savoring the smell.

"So you never got a chance to answer my question. Are you having a good time and what can me or your mom do to make it better? Would you like more alone time with Jake? Anywhere you want to go or things you want to do?"
 
Diane found herself snuggling up close to her father, not caring what the cabbie happened to think. She had always been something of a Daddy's girl, preferring to go to him for things instead of Mom and hoping she could find a man who was like him. Jake... wasn't, but he was a gentleman and would be the next best thing.

"I'm having a great time, Daddy," she assured him. "Just... cut me off a little sooner next time is all?" She looked up at him, her expression serene and oddly sultry.
 
The rest of the ride had been quiet though his daughter had given him a look or two that was a bit new on her face. He wondered about its mean and on any other woman he would say it would be one of sexual promises never fulfilled.

Ten minutes later they arrived at their condo and Ryan paid the cab driver who gave him a little wink. He didn't even bother trying to tell him it was his daughter as he probably wouldn't believe him anyways.

He took her by the hand and very soon they found themselves in the condo.

"So doll are you off to bed?"
 
"Yeah, I think so..." She leaned on him as they made their way to the room. "Sorry to be a party pooper. I'll be better tomorrow."

As she reached her and Jake's room she gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Love you, Daddy." And she went into the room, having just enough presence of mind to strip down to her underwear -- a black lace ensemble -- before flopping onto the bed.

She was still slightly horny and thought about taking care of it herself there, but before she could do anything about it she was dozing off, still splayed on the bed in her underwear and bra.
 
"I love you to doll.", Ryan replied as his daughter headed into the bedroom.

He walked back to the living room wishing he had bought a bottle of bourbon before heading back. Then he looked over at the min bar and thought that it had to be stocked.

He opened the cabinet and sure enough there were close to 50 miniature bottles of assorted alcohols to choose from. His favorite brand, Woodford Reserve, was not among them but he did find several Makers Mark and two Kentucky Gentleman on one of the shelves. He grabbed the Makers Mark and poured it over some ice before taking a seat on couch.

Ryan downed the first two glasses quickly thinking, "I needed that."

This prompted an additional trip to the bar and he began sipping at the amber colored liquid this time around. About that time his cell phone rang, "Hello" he answered.

"Hi baby did you two make it home alright?", came his wife's voice. "We did and she is already in bed asleep." His wife laughed, "Well Jake wants to take a little drive to the next town over for a fire works show. In fact we are already on our way. So I just wanted to let you know that we will be really late getting home. It will take us about an hour to drive and the entire event is about two hours or so then the hour drive home."

Ryan did some quick math in his head the alcohol not making it easy, "Lets see that will put you home at what around 3 in the morning. You sure that you are up for that as it has been a long day and that road down the coast is not the best two lane."

Elaine paused, "Well I suppose we could just grab a hotel here for the night and meet you guys back early in the morning. Its not like Diane will miss Jake tonight she will be passed out till sometime tomorrow around lunch I'm guessing."

"Sure baby you guys can stay the night if you like might as well be safe. Take some video for me and Diane and we will see you in the morning. I love you."

Elaine ended the conversation by saying, "We will be careful and if we leave early we will come on home. I love you too."

Ryan was slightly disappointed as he had been rather horny and was hoping to get laid tonight but that would have to wait. After finishing his glass of bourbon Ryan laid his head back and closed his eyes where he was soon asleep.

He woke with a start and his neck hurt and he decided it was time for bed. He had no idea how long he had been sleeping on the couch but it was to long. He made a pit stop in the bathroom to brush his teeth as he always hated that left over taste of booze the morning after.

He stumbled into the bedroom and dropped his pants even his underwear. Ryan rarely slept nude but it had been a hot day and he had the bed to himself. The moon had slipped behind some clouds and with the curtains drawn the room was totally dark which was the reason he banged his shin against the dresser on the way to the bed. "Damn" he muttered under his breath.

He started to pull the covers back but decided to just flop down on top of the comforter. As he lay down he smelled something familiar, it was his wife's perfume. He then heard her breathing deeply and thought that she must have come in while he was asleep on the couch. The pure man side of his brain thought, "I might still get laid tonight after all."

Ryan moved beside his wife and began to kiss her neck as he placed a hand on her thigh running it up to her stomach stopping just below her breast. He was on his side and she moved slightly in her sleep. He wondered if she was going to turn to her side. This was common for his wife as she would turn on her side and he would move behind her in the spoon position. He pressed his lips to her neck once more and kissed down to her bare shoulder.
 
Unbeknownst to Ryan, he was in the wrong bedroom entirely... he was laying next to Diane.

Diane woke up woozily, feeling lips on her neck and shoulder. Mmmm... Jake must be back. And he was obviously in a mood... a good mood. Usually she had to practically throw him on the bed if she wanted sex. This was a good change.

She sighed softly and nuzzled in closer, reaching up to rub at his back and shoulders.
 
Ryan felt her arms touch his back and he kissed her neck harder sliding his lips and tongue down towards her breast. His hand reached up pulling the strap of her nightie off her shoulder and exposing one breast.

He then turned her face towards him pressing his lips to his own. His tongue pushed into her mouth and he sucked hers into his mouth. He was propped up on one arm but the other one he moved to her nipple. He let his thumb play across it lightly and it grew erect as he did so.
 
In her semi-drunken haze Diane kissed back, giving a soft moan as she explored his mouth. She moaned again as he played with her nipple, enjoying the delicious shocks it sent through her body. So good...

She slid her hands down his back, letting them roam. He was naked... somehow that sent a little thrill through her. She rested her hands on his ass and squeezed, then went back to rubbing and caressing his back and chest. She wanted this, needed it...
 
She kissed him back passionately and though his wife was an excellent kisser it was a bit different perhaps more desperate.

He felt the smooth skin of her hands roaming down his back to his ass and they felt good and it only served to take his almost fully erect cock to fully erect. He moved closer to her his erection now pressing against the outside of one of her thighs.

Breaking the kiss Ryan moved his mouth down to her nipple while sliding his hand down her stomach which was extremely flat. This to seemed odd not so much because his wife was out of shape with a beer gut but he didn't feel the softness he normally felt there. She had been regular at the gym and he had been it out of town so it had been over a month since they had made love.

This wasn't the time to ponder such wonders nor did he care to dwell on it as he had a willing woman in his bed at the moment. His hand moved from her belly to the inside of her thigh and spread his fingers encouraging her to spread her legs for him.

His mouth had descended on her nipple and he was now swirling it in small circles with his tongue. He then released it and blew gently onto her nipple which was now wet with his saliva.
 
Diane moaned softly and spread her legs at his touch, whimpering softly and eagerly. Jack must have been reading a how-to book... he normally wasn't this good with foreplay. He usually just wanted to fuck and be done with it...

Her nipples were hard and erect now, and she shivered as he mouthed and blew on them. She loved having her breasts played with, and she reached up to bury her hands in his hair, holding him to her breast.

Odd... his hair felt shorter than she remembered. She brushed the thought aside -- maybe she was misremembering. She was drunk, after all. And she wanted this desperately...
 
Back
Top