Israeli Terrorists at it Again!

Arab+teen+killed+in+Jerusalem+second+pic+020714.jpg

Well the THUG looks like a FAG.....one less PALI, one less FAG to deal with, millions to go

I bet NIGGER POOP is having multiple or gaz umz screamind

DA JEWS KILLED A PALI

Opps

'Honor killing': Arab teen in Jerusalem murdered by family because he was gay?

I can't confirm this yet, but we've already seen stories in the mainstream media that claim that the Arab teen who was killed in the Jerusalem Forest overnight may have been murdered by family members. What the mainstream media is not telling you (as those who read Hebrew can see from the story above), is that the teen may have been the victim of an honor killing because he was gay.

There's also another version of the story, which is only slightly different.

In any event, this murder was not carried out by a Jew. But why let that ruin a good excuse for a riot?

Arab+teen+killed+in+Jerusalem+second+pic+020714.jpg

Well the THUG looks like a FAG.....one less PALI, one less FAG to deal with, millions to go

I bet NIGGER POOP is having multiple or gaz umz screamind

DA JEWS KILLED A PALI

Opps

'Honor killing': Arab teen in Jerusalem murdered by family because he was gay?

I can't confirm this yet, but we've already seen stories in the mainstream media that claim that the Arab teen who was killed in the Jerusalem Forest overnight may have been murdered by family members. What the mainstream media is not telling you (as those who read Hebrew can see from the story above), is that the teen may have been the victim of an honor killing because he was gay.

There's also another version of the story, which is only slightly different.

In any event, this murder was not carried out by a Jew. But why let that ruin a good excuse for a riot?

Religion of Peace, Tolerance and Love.

Those people have been throwing rocks at each other for 5,000 years. There must be something in the water.

well, NIGGER SOUTH, I wish the Jihadists had YOU

oh,

Im waiting for an answer on how L Lerner got the email intended for Sen G at the SAME time HE was holding up someone SHE wanted

I got time

I'll wait:rolleyes:

They have been showing admirable restraint.

;)

Israel keeps taunting them with things like a working government and a viable economy.

and peace, lets not forget peace. A chance to feed their Families, maybe an education....better their lives, etc. But....

Back