Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

" Oh yes thank u" She smiling feeling his tongue felt so good. She moan his tongue was heaven she didnt want him to move but he wanted to go soon.
 
-Miles smiled as they left soon cleaning up and going to his car.-"Where now....would you ever consider moving in together?"
 
Once out to the car he asked her to move in together she smiled thinking of how much fun '' Mmm id love too would you spank me daily too" She smiled looking at him.
 
-He nods.-"I will spank you how ever you want Marie."-he chuckled. They got to her place and they walked up to her place.-"Show me around and we can decide what outfit you put on next for some fun."
 
She smiled at his words turn on by them they got to her place she showed him her room and her outfits she had brought for him she laid on the bed watching him then asked " would you spank me with that belt you are wearing" She smiled she been spanked with hands,a paddle onces but she wanted to know what it felt.She looked at him lifting her skirt her bare ass to his view.
 
-He took his belt off.-"Sure lets spank you for being bad so far."-he smiled as he ran his hand over her ass and slapped her ass hard with his belt and 5 more times seeing it turn pink.-"Oh how does that feel?"
 
She watched him take off his belt then soon it came down she cried out feeling the string of it and with each hit she got wetter she moan " Oh yes so good"She smiled
 
-He grins and smiled as he beat her ass another 5 times with his belt he ran his hand over the hot ass he had been beating grinning.-"This is nice i love you screaming for more."-Miles chuckled.-
 
Her head was down in the bed moaning as he spank her more with his belt then lifted her head looking back at her red ass she scream out " Oh god yes spank my ass make it your ass" She smiled she was soaked now.
 
-His Belt continued ot come down beating her ass in to a red submission.-"That's right bad girl shake that ass for me make it dance with my belt."-he let go of the full length and let it come down and across her ass in a stinging blow.-
 
With each hit her ass shake and grew redder from the belt with each hit she got wetter and soon she wanted his cock " Oh god yes" Raising to her knees she felt him hit her and she felt it more she spread her legs her pussy was wet.
 
-He smiled. Miles looked to her and smiled.-"You want that cock now don't you."-he smiled and looked to her eyes.-
 
She lifted her head and looking at him " Yes please fuck me you maked me so wet" She reached stroking him
 
-He shoved his cock in her pussy and groaned as he began to fuck her hot pussy thrusting his cock in and out of her.-"Oh you naughty girl come on scream for me."
 
And she did scream out as he shoved his cock in her pussy and began fucking her she moved with him he was so good.
 
-He groaned and moved his cock nice and deep inside her moaning in a wave of pleasure thrusting his cock deeper.-"Oh lord this feels so good oh yeah."
 
As he fucked her nice and deep she moved with him feeling his cock go deep hitting her Gspot she soon scream out oh yes I'm cummmminnng and her hole body cum with a shake her body was on fire with pleasure.
 
-He shook and came as well filling her pussy with his cum he groaned.-"You are so naughty..."-he chuckled.-"Do you want to do more? What do you want to do next?"
 
" it is getting late how bout a shower and rest?" She told him after he pulled out her body was tired but felt good she couldn't wait to see what tomorrow brought.
 
-Miles smiled and kissed her cheek.-"Did you want me to spend the night?"-he asked.-
 
" Yes stay with me" She told him getting up she walked to the shower getting in she felt water run over her red ass but she love it how wet it made her she wash off wondering if he would join her or wait.
 
-Miles called in.-"I will grab my clothes if you waited i would of joined you in the shower."-he chuckled.-"wanna stop and come with?"-He smiled.-
 
-They smiled and they went to his place to grab clothes for the night with a toothbrush and paste. They got back to her place and he smiled as he stripped in her bathroom and turning on the hot shower.-"Ready to get dirty then clean or just clean."-he chuckled and grabbed the shampoo he brought with him.-
 
Once back at her place they both striped and he started the water she smiled he was starting to grow hard and she wanted him again she wanted to get dirty with him once he shower she moved close to his body.
 
Back
Top