The Taboo cafe (discuss incest related stories here)

Title help

Titles are usually easy for me. Once in awhile they take a little thought, but I've never stressed one until now so Im open to suggestions.

I'm hoping for something not flat out porno as this is one of my 'cut above' style mom/son stories that has a lot of back story and conflict. Here' the premise and it give you an idea of how my mind works and how I can really complicate something as simple as mom son fucking:rolleyes:

When she was 18 Mary Stevens ran away to try to become a model and of course ended up being one of many that got into porn instead(those damn 'modeling' agents) going by the name "Molly Minx" she performed for close to four years and was known for being up for pretty much anything, a Faye Reagan Sasha Grey type.

She meets a decent guy, he finds out what she does, gets her away from it, they get married, they have a son. HEA right?

Of course not, this is an Lovecraft68 special!

Hubby dies of cancer. There was insurance, but also a lot of medical bills for some treatments that weren't covered by medical, the funeral itself and she pays the current semester of sons college.

Hubby has her promise no matter what she'll keep the house and keep the son in school. He has no idea how much of the insurance money had to be used for debt.

So although she always worked, I use the realistic detail that Mary had no education(quit high school) and never had a real trade. Shes done receptionist work, waitress, bartender all as second income jobs that was used as fun money.

So now she's alone, no shot at a good paying job. She works at a cocktail type lounge where she dresses in a mini skirt and little top and gets some good tips, but she can't keep the house and kid in college with it

So over the years she remained friends with a former male porn star(Yes I mention hubby was always a little uncomfortable with that guy still coming around here and there) son knows him as well, but obviously not where mom met him and is ignorant of her past

He's now a director and she ends up getting desperate enough to go back to porn as he tells her how hot milf porn is and she's forty four and still looking damn hot. She gets back in slowly a couple shoots, but it pays well and she starts doing it more often

She ends up filming the step mom or 'real mom' tyep vidoes which bother her as she has a son at home, but they pay higher than the others and to her dismay she has a knack for the ones that are more erotic and 'loving'. Molly Minx is now becoming a big name and in demand.

She still works at the bar and to cover for where she is and some additional money tells the son she's modeling and the director helps her by having the photographer take some fancy pics of her to show him, of course she always says the pics were never picked up so there's no ads she has ever been in.

She's conflicted because she feels guilty about what she's doing, but the money is keeping things moving and she lives in fear of her son, or one of his friends finding her. She also doesn't like that once she gets involved ina shoot she gets some enjoyment out of it and many times will cum for real, making her even more in demand.

Of course son will find out and when she starts apologizing he's not mad, in fact he's turned on, but more than that he thinks she does mom/son vids because she really wants him. He puts a move on her, she gets upset and tells him its wrong etc...

Meantime a porn director "Malcolm Stone" who I used in the same role as "Mom will do anything" has a serious mom/son kink himself(in the other story he wanted his won mother. but couldn't have her so he has a hard on for moms/on vids and has looked far adn wide for a real mom and son to pay to make a private movie for him, that was the premise of mom will do anything) so he has a new idea for pron

"Real moms" a mix of amateur and pro porn. As in he asks young men (over 18 ove course) to write in about how badly they want their real mom and why and how hot mom/son porn is and he picks the best to star in a film where they have sex with a milf porn star(for the record I based this off a site that featured real wives with their husbands where a porn star would come and fuck the wife while hubby watched)

"Molly" does a shoot with a kid-because he pays a lot-and the kid is nervous and she knocks it out of the park being sweet, gentle, loving, but in addition fucks his brains out.

Stone loves her wants offers her more money for another shoot. She comes to the next shoot and the amateur boy is...of course her son.

She refuses Stone has no idea why, the son(Paul) is so desperate to get with his mother he blurts out it is his real mom and now she is beyond pissed off and embarrassed because Paul just sat there in front of someone declaring how bad he wants to fuck her.

Stone immediately offers her a large sum of money to film them himself witha contract saying if the tape ends up anywhere else he would have to pay her an enormous settlement, he wants it for his personal kink.

She declines says she is now done with porn and tears out of there. At home she gets ina huge fight with the son who says it will solve money problems, plus he wants her, she insists what he wants is "Molly" she ends up losing her cool to the point she fucks him and he's trying to be sweet and she's fucking him like a waild cat and acting like a slut pornstar, vulgar language making him fuck her harder, pretty much taking him.

Of course when it ends she feels horrible, apologizes all the emotions come out, son puts a move on her and this time they make love and because we know where this goes she enjoys it, realizes how much he loves her and the other way around...

It ends with her deciding to call stone and say she'll do it with her son for him for the sum he named as long as its legally declared it never show up anywhere(he also adds its illegal so him letting it out there could ruin him) so it ends with that phone call and something like "You sure you're willing to cross that line, Molly?" and she's lying in her bed naked with her son, caressing her and kissing her and says, "I need the money and will just have to live with it....

I don't do the shoot in the story, it ends on that note.

Title? Mom will do anything would fit, but I used it. I also have one already called My Mother's a porn star. A friend suggested lights camera mom' but I'm not a fan. Mom wants the real thing?

UP for some ideas...and yeah, many times I do get this in depth:rolleyes:
 
This is a bit of a cross over from another thread but the question probably falls more accurately undertaboo (certainly more so than it does noncon). Don't bore me with the medical details that I do understand or care about because I simply don't care. Is there any word on Gary Coleman and other people who share his little people disease?
 
It came from our conversation on legality of dryads and other similarly childlike fantasy races and a sudden curiosity on how Lit would deal with that. I'm assuming its out of bounds but. . .technically it should be in bounds. It just sounds like the sort of thing you don't allow for obvious reasons no matter what the rules say.

Yes he had something with his kidneys an autoimmune disease that frankly even after a crash course via google I only kinda sorta understand but that's at least in part because I genuinely don't care and I don't absorb information readily when I'm bored. The important detail here was that he looked like a child well into legal adulthood. And not in the generic "women who are below average height and not particularly curvy look childlike"
 
It came from our conversation on legality of dryads and other similarly childlike fantasy races and a sudden curiosity on how Lit would deal with that. I'm assuming its out of bounds but. . .technically it should be in bounds. It just sounds like the sort of thing you don't allow for obvious reasons no matter what the rules say.

Yes he had something with his kidneys an autoimmune disease that frankly even after a crash course via google I only kinda sorta understand but that's at least in part because I genuinely don't care and I don't absorb information readily when I'm bored. The important detail here was that he looked like a child well into legal adulthood. And not in the generic "women who are below average height and not particularly curvy look childlike"

Its a fine line with real people, but understand real people can prove their age and in real life many would shy away from a person who looked very child like at least in a sexual manner. maybe I would like to think that.

Look at 'teenie' porn. Many of these girls have tiny tits, they put their hair in pigtails and where school girl outfits-and thrown in the always smooth pussy to really make them look young.

So they give the illusion of being younger, but are legal adults. But this is real life, ID please. Get caught fucking a 18 year old that looks fourteen nothing is going to happen to you. Fuck a 14 year old that looks eighteen you're screwed big time.

In fiction because nothing can be 'proven' my opinion is the rules should be more cut and dried. If the author says a dryad is 60 but has a childlike appurtenance and drops it, maybe that's fine. But if during the scene we hear about budding breasts and tucked up pussy lips and a detailed description of a child's body, its an obvious ploy at under age.

So is writing a story about people and having sis say she is 18 then having her wear Strawberry Shortcake jammies and say "yay cartoons!" and there is plenty of that here. In fact "budding breasts' should be a red flag and auto boot but its not.

My point on the rules is in general they are rarely enforced and never consistently and I think NH by nature is a loophole for doing whatever you want here and saying "oh, but its fictional"

Everything is fictional here, yet we can't say "I was 14..." and go into sexual detail, but we could go on and on about Sally the 55 year old dryad whose body is forever twelve.

Just like the joke no rape rule, these debates would be easier or resolved if anything here was in concrete and not based on skim time, moods, preferred categories and favoritism among authors.

No resolution will ever come discussing rules because even if Laurel shows up and says "Thou shalt not..." people can come back with dozens of links showing they did .

Laurel will block a rape story and the poor sap comes to the boards and people say "sorry, no rape" he says, "look at all these stories worse than mine." "Sorry, no rape" repeats the lemmings.
 
Well the issue that I have with the above is that if the actual "problem" isn't the law and is that there is something wrong with you if you are attracted physically to someone who looks 14 the fact that she can prove that she is actually 30 should at best make minimal difference. (Note: Nothing wrong with being gay.) I'm not attracted to men, with the occasionally uber exception. It wouldn't matter one bit if Leonadro DeCaprio was actually 30 year old woman that wouldn't do it for me. Meh. But I do see the point legally I was merely wondering for descriptions since I'm not really sure how much I can fault people in either direction. If she LOOKS of age then sure don't touch for obvious reasons but the problem isn't you on the other hand if she doesn't look of age. . .


Back to the interesting world of fiction has anybody written a story set historically where there was a purpose to maintaining the purity of the blood line? It seems like there are a near infinite versions of monarchies and those people were clearly only so put off by banging family. It seems like it would be a setting that would zoom right past a lot of the issues and contrived reasons people tend to come up with. No real need for mistaken identity or blackmail of any sort and I admit to being ignorant of the actual history of how these things were arranged but as far as I know casually it was no more nonconsent than any other arranged marriage. Which is to say as disturbing as I find them I have known two people who went through it via my older brother and if they are faking it they are doing at least as good a job as my parents. . . maybe not a great example. . .eh it's not catastrophic and it's the US they could bail if they really wanted.
 
The Hapsburg family of Spain is one of the more convincing examples why it's not the best idea to keep it all in the family.

There are several areas scattered around Australia where there have been multiple generations of in-breeding. In fact, we've got a whole state whose primary function is to generate 'your mum is your sis' jokes. Where I grew up, several families used to come into town, a dozen kids in each, collective IQ not much more than a shoe size - the result of being isolated since 1870 or so (maybe five or six generations, not many, really). Again, not the best advertisement for a diminishing gene pool. There's a simple reason nature tends to encourage diversity - it stops the recessive genes from becoming dominant.... not a good look, if nothing else.

But hey, people read it, so where there's an audience, writers will quickly follow!

Back to the interesting world of fiction has anybody written a story set historically where there was a purpose to maintaining the purity of the blood line? It seems like there are a near infinite versions of monarchies and those people were clearly only so put off by banging family. It seems like it would be a setting that would zoom right past a lot of the issues and contrived reasons people tend to come up with.
 
The Hapsburg family of Spain is one of the more convincing examples why it's not the best idea to keep it all in the family.

There are several areas scattered around Australia where there have been multiple generations of in-breeding. In fact, we've got a whole state whose primary function is to generate 'your mum is your sis' jokes. Where I grew up, several families used to come into town, a dozen kids in each, collective IQ not much more than a shoe size - the result of being isolated since 1870 or so (maybe five or six generations, not many, really). Again, not the best advertisement for a diminishing gene pool. There's a simple reason nature tends to encourage diversity - it stops the recessive genes from becoming dominant.... not a good look, if nothing else.

But hey, people read it, so where there's an audience, writers will quickly follow!

Of course that's making the assumption that recessive genes are bad. I've always been a bit curious why those families seem to have turned out so poorly when one needs only look at the history of domestication to prove you can pull off damn impressive things sure they ave some randome drawbacks like Dalmations are generally color blind but someone took a wolf and made a goddamn daschund!
 
I ran a company which managed various litigation some 20 years ago. We had a case stemming from an injury to a young man employed at a country meatworks. The case was straightforward, the only issue was quantum, but we were surprised by the dependants listed in the documentation.

It stated that the claimant had children by all three women in the household. The problem was that the three adult women were his mother and two sisters. There was a tribe of kids so the only solution seemed to be to get DNA tests done on the whole lot. It turned out that the claim was correct; he had five kids by them before he was 21. Dad, not to be left out also had children by all three women, and a younger brother had already made a start with his sisters.

The Judge (who sat without a jury on civil cases like this) very wisely made the finding (in fact), that the issue was not blood dependancy but economic dependancy. That enabled him to ignore the controversial DNA results.

Could you make a story of it for Lit? - No. Because both the boys and girls had been breeding pretty steadily since they were 13 or 14.

Incidentally the houses (a disused timber camp) were basic but clean, the kids were all healthy with no physical or mental problems. All the kids went to school but Mum was unable to write and Dad was totally illiterate.
 
That sounds more like they weren't taught than anything else.

As for makign that a Lit story sure you could. You'd have to change the ages but that's a minor fix. As I discussed earlier it could be a huge ceremony about turning 18.
 
I ran a company which managed various litigation some 20 years ago. We had a case stemming from an injury to a young man employed at a country meatworks. The case was straightforward, the only issue was quantum, but we were surprised by the dependants listed in the documentation.

It stated that the claimant had children by all three women in the household. The problem was that the three adult women were his mother and two sisters. There was a tribe of kids so the only solution seemed to be to get DNA tests done on the whole lot. It turned out that the claim was correct; he had five kids by them before he was 21. Dad, not to be left out also had children by all three women, and a younger brother had already made a start with his sisters.

The Judge (who sat without a jury on civil cases like this) very wisely made the finding (in fact), that the issue was not blood dependancy but economic dependancy. That enabled him to ignore the controversial DNA results.

Could you make a story of it for Lit? - No. Because both the boys and girls had been breeding pretty steadily since they were 13 or 14.

Incidentally the houses (a disused timber camp) were basic but clean, the kids were all healthy with no physical or mental problems. All the kids went to school but Mum was unable to write and Dad was totally illiterate.

And your example brings to mind why incest in real life is pretty horrible. Dad, bro, little bro not just banging mom and the sisters, but apparently keeping them permanently pregnant. They weren't people they were breeders and I'm sure if not directly abused but were captives more than family. And I'll second Sean's 'weren't taught any different' thought.

Having said that I am sure there is a faction of the incest readers here who would think that was hot, providing the females were made to seem as if they enjoyed breeding.

For the other faction, the romance oriented or simply fun faction that story would be a huge turn off.
 
Last edited:
Something worth mentioning is the misnomer that kids born of incest will automatically have physical or mental issues. Generally that is not true.

It takes generations of inbreeding to get to the point where they resemble elecricblue's remark about the collective IQ being not much. That's why most lines that continued to breed saw more and more craziness and birth defects. The genetic code doesn't break down in the first generation or two, but long term the kids don't stand a chance.

A little detail I put in my Siblings with benefits story to avoid any pregnant crap(personally I don't like that angle in any incest story) but to allow the soblings to have twenty years of sex and never an 'accident' was the sister could not have children because she was raped and abused at the age of ten to the point it rendered her unable to have children.

I further covered myself by having the brother get a vasectomy at 18 because he hated his father and himself to the point he never wanted to have a child for fear of creating another him.
 
Not the first generation, agreed, but it doesn't take many generations for the inter-breeding to be very noticeable.

The families I've mentioned are the legacy of a gold mining community in northern NSW. When it was active, it was the biggest gold and antimony mine in the world, supported a population of maybe 3000 in the 1890s, before declining to 320 in 1922. These families are the descendants of the poorest folk who couldn't afford to move away.

Fifty years, is all it took. What's that, two maybe three generations? It's a pretty steep slippery slope, if breeding is the 'kink' - which I gather it is, for some readers. Reality vs fantasy, I guess.



Something worth mentioning is the misnomer that kids born of incest will automatically have physical or mental issues. Generally that is not true.

It takes generations of inbreeding to get to the point where they resemble elecricblue's remark about the collective IQ being not much. That's why most lines that continued to breed saw more and more craziness and birth defects. The genetic code doesn't break down in the first generation or two, but long term the kids don't stand a chance.
 
Not the first generation, agreed, but it doesn't take many generations for the inter-breeding to be very noticeable.

The families I've mentioned are the legacy of a gold mining community in northern NSW. When it was active, it was the biggest gold and antimony mine in the world, supported a population of maybe 3000 in the 1890s, before declining to 320 in 1922. These families are the descendants of the poorest folk who couldn't afford to move away.

Fifty years, is all it took. What's that, two maybe three generations? It's a pretty steep slippery slope, if breeding is the 'kink' - which I gather it is, for some readers. Reality vs fantasy, I guess.

You might be aware that NSW hospitals in western and south-western suburbs of Sydney routinely ask for detailed family histories. This is because certain migrant groups which tend to live in those areas come from societies where arranged first cousin marriages are the norm and have been for hundreds of years. There tends to be unusually high problems with certain illnesses - particularly mental illness.

Your reference to a steep slippery slope is not necessarily correct. If you start off with poor breeding material, possibly typical of a remnant population of 320(1922), you may get rapid deterioration. I was brought up on a farm where we bred stock and we regularly used 'line breeding' - that is using a brother sister first cross and then breeding the female offspring back to the same sire. However, one had to be very careful choosing the original stock, but it did enable a very consistent type to be produced.

There's only 50 people left who are resident in the town you referred to today. Perhaps the best breeding stock upped sticks and left, leaving the weakest remnant behind.
 
Mutually attracted siblings

Fancy and experience with pertinent topic has brought me to the great Literotica, cheers!

Interest & incident wholly and without exception consenual and adult. Intrigued at notion of finally sharing, I seek an author.

What's now well behind me was best and most gratifying, and something I very much still yearn for. And as such I've toyed with the notion of potential role play, however, I've quickly decided it's simply an author - or perhaps an audience - for whom I search.

Likeminded, possible matches please respond.
 
Last edited:
Fancy and experience with pertinent topic has brought me to the great Literotica, cheers!

Interest & incident wholly and without exception consenual and adult. Intrigued at notion of finally sharing, I seek an author.

What's now well behind me was best and most gratifying, and something I very much still yearn for. And as such I've toyed with the notion of potential role play, however, I've quickly decided it's simply an author - or perhaps an audience - for whom I search.

Likeminded, possible matches please respond.
You sent me a PM, but I'll reply here.

As someone who writes mainly brother-sister incest stories, I'd have to say your PM was more annoying than intriguing. For me to write a story, the story line has got to appeal to me so much that I write it down to get it out of my head. I have no idea if your story would appeal to me. If you want someone to write up your personal experiences, then you'll have to provide enough details for that person to determine if your story has that much appeal. Even that, I'd provide a caveat - even if your story line appealed to me, I'd want to write the story as I want to write it, now as you want it written. I've seen several writers talk how about when they wrote a story for someone based upon their idea (for $$$), they could never get the story to the other person's satisfaction.

So my advice - write the story yourself.
 
Fancy and experience with pertinent topic has brought me to the great Literotica, cheers!

Interest & incident wholly and without exception consenual and adult. Intrigued at notion of finally sharing, I seek an author.

What's now well behind me was best and most gratifying, and something I very much still yearn for. And as such I've toyed with the notion of potential role play, however, I've quickly decided it's simply an author - or perhaps an audience - for whom I search.

Likeminded, possible matches please respond.

Get some details together and pitch it in story ideas someone might take a shot at it.

I wrote one based on a person's fantasy about twins built around the detail that at some point the brother had saved the sisters life. That idea struck me as more than the standard "just write a bout sis being sexy and slutty" so I wrote it, he was pretty happy with it and it did fairly well on lit.
 
I didn't get a pm but I'll second that notion. Though I'll admit that my one experience writing a story for $$$ was fairly positive. Whether that was because I just lucked into someone who genuinely liked my work and would probably have at least claimed to be happy if I'd written Cat in the Hat porn edition is beyond me but still.

Also and I say this constantly why do people PM story ideas?! We have a story idea board for a goddamn reason and it's not so that people can hide their goodies away behind PMs.
 
author search

New member here unfamiliar with protocol and whatnot, so all apologies.

In reaching out to the authors I did, my intention was an initial feeling out process; to gauge their potential interest. Details and specifics were left out to spare (further, as it turns out) annoyance, but of course were to have been available to any of those responding in turn.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
 
Yep, you've got it - extreme rural poverty. It was in the mid seventies when I saw these folk come into town to stock up their supplies, once every couple of months or so, in ancient beat up cars. I have no idea what they did for a living, lived off the land, mostly, I suspect. The kids sure as hell didn't go to school. These families would have been the poorest of the poor in the first place, and when the town died, they had no money to move away. It's a ghost town, and I suspect, lots of ghosts.

There's only 50 people left who are resident in the town you referred to today. Perhaps the best breeding stock upped sticks and left, leaving the weakest remnant behind.
 
New member here unfamiliar with protocol and whatnot, so all apologies.

In reaching out to the authors I did, my intention was an initial feeling out process; to gauge their potential interest. Details and specifics were left out to spare (further, as it turns out) annoyance, but of course were to have been available to any of those responding in turn.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

I'd apologize for making you feel bad but the truth is I'm less sorry than I am annoyed at the universe. Seriously ask around I practically have that response ready for C&P so it's not you. If anything it's me needing to just grow up and get over it because the new kid is always going to do some variable on what you did. I need to either stop caring, stop showing up to the party or at least take noob skulls of my regular diet. That's on me.

I'm still not so much sorry I did what I did as I am. . .remorseful that you feel singled out.

But yes the story ideas board would be ideal and kicking your idea around with lots of people can help it grow. As far as details you should really dump as much as you can so that people know what sets it apart from every single other version running around.
 
I'd apologize for making you feel bad but the truth is I'm less sorry than I am annoyed at the universe. Seriously ask around I practically have that response ready for C&P so it's not you. If anything it's me needing to just grow up and get over it because the new kid is always going to do some variable on what you did. I need to either stop caring, stop showing up to the party or at least take noob skulls of my regular diet. That's on me.

I'm still not so much sorry I did what I did as I am. . .remorseful that you feel singled out.

But yes the story ideas board would be ideal and kicking your idea around with lots of people can help it grow. As far as details you should really dump as much as you can so that people know what sets it apart from every single other version running around.

Yup, the two certainties in the Story ideas forums. Sean's PM rant and my constant variations of welcome to literapica :D
 
Back
Top