Pulling a train

MaesterAelix

Virgin
Hey there everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for this kink:

A woman "Pulling a train"
Sex with one man at a time, but over and over again (3+ guys there.)

An ever-growing creampie would really be awesome, but not always necessary.

If not, would anyone care to write such a thing?

What you're describing actually happened to my fiancee about a month ago. Three men in one night, each taking a turn with her.

A woman "Pulling a train"
Sex with one man at a time, but over and over again (3+ guys there.)

So that's the story idea? FMMM+ has been done a few times. I've written a few trains into my stories, including one where a woman takes on a couple dozen men and a dozen women, with a little action on the side, of course.

What you're describing actually happened to my fiancee about a month ago. Three men in one night, each taking a turn with her.
Were you one of the participants? Got any video?

So that's the story idea? FMMM+ has been done a few times. I've written a few trains into my stories, including one where a woman takes on a couple dozen men and a dozen women, with a little action on the side, of course.

Yeah, but some of the FMMM+ ones are gangbangs or bukakke or other things that aren't necessarily pulling a train. Thank you for writing them =D
Links?

Actually, a train is more like FMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+.

FMMM is a foursome. FMMM+ is the short bus.

You want a never ending series of threesomes, foursome and a train for science? Check my sig link of Erotic Stories to my website...it's called Suzie - My Life as a Slut. PM me and we'll talk discount codes.

It doesn't sound like much of a story. Lots of sex, but no plot? No conflict?

What if it were two girls, having a contest. They have a bet about who can handle the most men, one at a time, during a night. They call up the local frat house for volunteers, and set up two beds, a waiting room, and an official score-keeper with a clipboard. Now you got some drama to go along with your smut.

What if it were two girls, having a contest. They have a bet about who can handle the most men, one at a time, during a night. They call up the local frat house for volunteers, and set up two beds, a waiting room, and an official score-keeper with a clipboard. Now you got some drama to go along with your smut.

That...would be amazing.
I would love to read this story.

And to add to the complexity, the guys are also having a contest - whom can last the longest, and whom can cum the most number of times. So the girls get plowed and creamed into a lot, but the guys are trying to get their bragging rights too.

Last man standing of each "team" gets to fuck the girls ass (pulling the caboose).

I wonder what would be the prize for all this... beyond bragging rights.

Perhaps winning dude gets some kind of prize.
Loosing woman gets some kind of punishment?

Not sure...

Love to hear yours, and anyone else ideas.

You're going to have to have fluffers for the line of frat guys. Two naked friends of the girls taking on the frat house.

Many of Just Plain Bob's stories feature bored housewives as locomotives. Why? They just like to, that's all, same as with Carole toward the bottom of page 1 in Ron's Journal 03.
One of the Cree guys brought in his girlfriend Carole, an older Ojibway Indian gal who taught physical therapy. Her personal version of physical therapy involved being penetrated by as many cocks as possible and stuffing her mouth with numerous gonads. That evening, Carole pulled a very long train with about 20 guys and maybe half as many girls. Carole was a non-drinker, non-smoker, a straight arrow who got high from hormones, she said.

See? Any plausible motivation will do. But sexual contests strike me as a bit juvenile, IMHO suitable for characterizing the players as twits. "Hey, let's see who can pull the longest train!" probably wasn't uttered by a genius.

Another sort of train: At a pride fest on San Francisco's Castro Street, my son-in-law said he saw twelve naked guys in an anal daisychain slowly perambulating down the sidewalk, impaled -- a very slow train, choo-choo. I suppose a logical extension would be several dozen guys and gals alternating, the women all wearing strap-ons, standing front-to-back, forming a very long anal chain (if circular) or train (if open-ended). To distinguish that from a FMMMMMM+ 'train', I suppose it should be called an Amtrack.

Many of Just Plain Bob's stories feature bored housewives as locomotives. Why? They just like to, that's all,
See? Any plausible motivation will do. But sexual contests strike me as a bit juvenile, IMHO suitable for characterizing the players as twits. "Hey, let's see who can pull the longest train!" probably wasn't uttered by a genius.

I don't see where a housewife being bored is a much better than the contest. I'm thinking train-pulling is more of a young person's game, rather than an older woman. A more-carefree atmosphere, lots of different types of people around, compared to a housewife with a mundane routine, probably drinking involved, lots of macho guys displaying their bravado, girls wanting to be popular; sounds more like college life, but that's just me.

I don't see where a housewife being bored is a much better than the contest. I'm thinking train-pulling is more of a young person's game, rather than an older woman. A more-carefree atmosphere, lots of different types of people around, compared to a housewife with a mundane routine, probably drinking involved, lots of macho guys displaying their bravado, girls wanting to be popular; sounds more like college life, but that's just me.
They're usually not late converts. The Just Plain Bob gals typically got a taste for trains in college and returned to the fun in later boring married life. The late converts arrive via a different mechanism: they're forced to submit, and find they love it. [/me briefly suspends disbelief]

BTW, has anyone seen statistics on the prevalence of train-pulling in modern society? Any idea of how many people admit to participating?

BTW, has anyone seen statistics on the prevalence of train-pulling in modern society? Any idea of how many people admit to participating?

LOL! I don't think they have a Gallup poll for that sort of thing, Hypoxia.
Maybe we could start a poll in the Playpen? But polls there seem to quickly get buried beneath the onslaught of "Would you do the avatar above you?" sort of thread...

I wonder what would be the prize for all this... beyond bragging rights.

Perhaps winning dude gets some kind of prize.
Losing woman gets some kind of punishment?

LOL! We're talking about college students here.
You're implying that an all-night fuck-fest wouldn't be prize enough? College must have changed drastically since I attended...

Trains are fun....so much potential....what if one of the fluffers is hubby in drag? That would be sexy, especially if he is somewhat feminine or androgynous in physique for a guy, kind of small and lacking upper-body strength. A smooth, hairless guy, too.

Trains are fun....so much potential....what if one of the fluffers is hubby in drag? That would be sexy, especially if he is somewhat feminine or androgynous in physique for a guy, kind of small and lacking upper-body strength. A smooth, hairless guy, too.
One or more of the boxcars (fuckers) is the wife's or hubby's sister or mother or daughter etc with a strap-on. One or more (at a time) of the fuckers is also penetrated from behind. The fluffer hubby adopts a different disguise at each session; nobody suspects. The railroad couple has decorated their fuckroom to look like PeeWee's Playhouse or maybe a roundhouse. Wife pulls a cord blowing a steam whistle to signal the next guy's turn. (Don't jump the whistle!) Et fucking cetera.

And don't forget the tentacles!
Giant radioactive telepathic squids organized the trains for their own purposes. Are they just sucking-up psychic energy, or do they have some nefarious use for human sexual secretions and excretions? Are they behind the notorious Creampie Bandit that steals genital juices from unconscious fuckers, especially yogurt culture sources?

Back