Looking for an Asian Girl.....

Brave Maximus

Returned White Knight
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Posts
8,138
Hello all :D

Since my last thread was taken over by other guys, I thought I'd give it another go.

I'd love to find an Asian girl to talk with and spend some of my free time with. I grew up with friends who were from all over Asia and I find that I have some things in common and enjoy the company. Recently, however, I've found that most of my friends are not.... well, they're mostly white. I travel quite a lot, and when I returned to the city, all my old friends are gone and the ones I have made... ended up moving across the country.

I will also admit, I do find Asian woman quite beautiful. I enjoy talking with them, and sharing time with them.

So, now that I've rambled, and I'm sure, put my foot in my mouth and scared everyone off - here's a little about me:

I'm 6'10", decent shape, but trying to get better.
I have blue eyes with gold halos around the pupil, black hair, that I keep shaved, and a goatee.
I have very broad shoulder, tend to dress well, and I'm a geek.
I'm somewhat well travelled (Been all over North America... I'd love to go further when I get the chance), and educated.
I'm also a smart ass, with a rather nuts sense of humour. I love to have fun.

If you want to know more, say hi!
Ask anything you want, I'm open and outgoing.

And.... hopefully I haven't scared you off...
 
Or, you know....
If you don't want to post here, just shoot me a PM and say hi :D

I really am a nice guy and great to talk to. Don't let the height scare you off....
Or the goatee, or.....
 
Hi :)

So... have I scared off, alienated or just pissed off every girl on the site?
A distinct possibility... but I can hope there's still a few who'd like to talk.
 
Hi :)

So... have I scared off, alienated or just pissed off every girl on the site?
A distinct possibility... but I can hope there's still a few who'd like to talk.
I guess you just didn't scare off girls , you also scared off men of this forum. LOL
 
I was just looking at George Takei on Buzzfeed. That was the most adequate response I had on me.

I'm procrastinating. I find myself in the most interesting places when I procrastinate.
 
Sounds like what I'm doing - had a few things I wanted to get done today.... and managed to avoid all of them :)

Though... I do need some lunch....

Lit is a great time waster though :D
 
I always end up wasting more time than planned. But the wee hours of the morning is when I get my best writing done, so looks like it's going to be an all-nighter over here. ;)
 
I've always found I do my best writing late at night, or have my most creative ideas past midnight. Sadly, I've been so busy lately and been going to bed early, that I haven't written much.
What are you writing?

And there was a little fun sarcasm about the height. I tend to just joke that I'm not tall enough when people are shocked :D
 
I've always found I do my best writing late at night, or have my most creative ideas past midnight. Sadly, I've been so busy lately and been going to bed early, that I haven't written much.
What are you writing?

And there was a little fun sarcasm about the height. I tend to just joke that I'm not tall enough when people are shocked :D

Oh I know how that feels. I tend to go to bed rather early myself because I get up early, but sometimes this is the only hour when I can truly say there is no distraction. There's not even many people awake on Facebook. I guess that's how I ended up here.

I'm completing a personality profile for magazine I freelance for.

As for Lit writing, I have a couple of unfinished pieces in my WIP folder, which looked very tempting when I'm trying to procrastinate from actual work. :p

What do you normally write?
 
I love being a night owl, and if I have nothing to do for a couple of days, I revert back to those hours really quickly. But, when I'm being creative, I find that it works the best. Heh, I kind of avoid facebook for the most part. I use it to keep in touch, but generally pop on once a week or so.

At the moment, I'm writing an RPG... which is interesting and weird and a challenge and I love it :D Yes, I'm a geek.

I've written one story for lit, and put it up (yes, you can dig it up...)
I have a few others sitting around half finished. One of these days I'll finish them off and post them.
 
Back
Top