Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of... and how is that sexy ass??
My sexy ass is still supershy, thanks. Who knows, maybe I'll get feisty and post it again :)

Awww shucks!!!
So sweet

SuperShyJ9-Same weather here; tomorrow it maybe in the 90"s after frost last weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes! Today I need to strip the clothing off...

This is why you are one of my favorites!!! Love all your posts.
Awww...now who's saying 'shucks'? :kiss:

Usually Im a stickler for hanging things up, or making sure they hit the hamper. I suppose exceptions can be made....
You can always reinforce that behavior with a good smack to the posterior ... :devil:

That shot with your finger to your lips is...just....DAMN!!! I can't put words to it.
I like "DAMN" just fine ;) Thank you.

You wear that coat very well...but with these temperature swings you should probably strip down to something a bit more comfortable...
Naked vacuuming! Yesssssss!!!! Maybe I should warn the neighbors, I have but only shears to cover my front windows... :eek:

Mmmm, love your pics today.. so sexy and tempting.... makes my mouth water..... and start thinking of how incredible it would be to explore every inch of your lovely body with my tongue and hands... and well all of me...
You've certainly got my attention... :cattail:

Yes there is and no it isn't much. Of course I guess we get to have more "grown up" fun than we once did, just HAVE to MAKE TIME for it.

The new series looks great. Looking forward to seeing more. As always you know how to tease and please. Thank you for sharing.
Making time is certainly key. How does your calendar look for the weekend? :devil:

Is this thread just getting hottier or what. I need some cooling down. Love the coat series
Cooling down as in A/C or a swim in the pool? Or cool down as in let's get some ice? :devil:

super hot photos. thank you hun..............
Thank you :kiss:

Hey there Super Hottie! Love the coat series. Think I might show up at hub's office in something similar. Shhhh...don't tell him . Catch up with you soon!
XOXO
Kel
Your secret is safe with me! Just promise you'll PM me the details :cattail: Miss you girlie!

Well the longest week happens when I don't see you posting!

Damn you look so seXy with that finger in your Beautiful hot mouth
Aren't you sweet? Thank you!

Took a short hiatus, but I'm back to continue on with the coat series!

Hope you all had a warm holiday weekend (the nights here were in the mid to upper 30s)

I spent lots of time with the family and planting flowers in the front of the house on the only warm day of the weekend. Warm enough to wear a white tee, red kerchief in my hair and blue (denim) overall shorts. Have to wear red, white & blue on Memorial day, right?

C10
C11
C12

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Hot and teasing :devil:

Thankfully, the weather is warming up around here!

It's been a crazy spring, where I alternate between the furnace and the A/C.

Hope you're all making it through the week, I for one am glad it's a short week ~ but for some reason they always seem the longest, don't they?

C_13
C_14
C_15
C_16
C_17

Have a good day, lovebugs!
A definite tease now with that last pic :devil:

Summer weather is here!

It's sweltering - definitely have the A/C crankin'

No need for a coat today... or clothes for that matter. :devil:
Come play with me :cattail:

C18
C19

That brings an end to the coat series, and to coats ~ bring on the heat!!

Here's a teaser for the next series...

We could use more of that... and less of those cloths, for that matter. ;)

I love seeing your nipples get a good hard pinching. Brings back memories of some of your older posts :kiss:

The teaser makes me wonder where the series will go.. hoping for you in just the overalls ;) If that's what u wear in the garden.. heat wave!!

cooling down

C18
C19

My super shy lady, you are becoming a pro at this....lovvvvvvve the last two photos of the coat series and I am glad the coat is finally off. It is going to be over a 100 degrees in SoCal this weekend. Come on down for some sunshine play and sime smacking on your white behind. I got the pool ready and the sunscren to lather you up.

I don't know why you're shy. You are damn hot!!!! Nice to see you coming out of that shell.:D

Hmmmm

C18
C19

Those beautiful breasts need to be licked, sucked then the panties need to be moved aside and the treasure below administered too!

Very nice pictures, play time :) sounds like fun:devil:

Screw clothes!
That should be 'me' ~ screw *me* :devil:

We could use more of that... and less of those cloths, for that matter.
Got it. More weekend. Less clothes.

I think your the one sweltering
Thank you :kiss:

I love seeing your nipples get a good hard pinching. Brings back memories of some of your older posts

The teaser makes me wonder where the series will go.. hoping for you in just the overalls If that's what u wear in the garden.. heat wave!!
Why yes, planted the flowers in the front of the house wearing these, as for where the series will go? Just have to wait and see :p

My super shy lady, you are becoming a pro at this....lovvvvvvve the last two photos of the coat series and I am glad the coat is finally off. It is going to be over a 100 degrees in SoCal this weekend. Come on down for some sunshine play and sime smacking on your white behind. I got the pool ready and the sunscren to lather you up.
Never been to CA ... oh someday! I'd love to play... in the sunshine

I don't know why you're shy. You are damn hot!!!! Nice to see you coming out of that shell.
You'd understand if you saw me in real life.... wait, actually, you wouldn't see me at all... you'd walk past me in a grocery store without a second glance. Truly. I am so boring and normal in my RL :)

I can't wait to see where the next series goes. :
Me too! Sometimes I am just as surprised by what I post!

Those beautiful breasts need to be licked, sucked then the panties need to be moved aside and the treasure below administered too!
Right to the point. *Love* that. Please and thank you.

C18
C19

Mmmm...like the last one...I think it's wetness check time :kiss:

Good morning!

Good Saturday morning, lovebugs!

It seems the days and weeks fly by at warp speed lately. Looking forward to getting a little R&R this weekend ~ work next week is going to be more jam packed than usual, and I'll be jet-setting. OK, *that* would imply I was traveling for fun, or like the rich and famous.... but it sounds so much better than 'road warrior'

Kicking off the first of the summer overall series!

O_2
O_3

Have a good weekend

I have to say the coat strip tease is my favorite of all of your collections!

You'd understand if you saw me in real life.... wait, actually, you wouldn't see me at all... you'd walk past me in a grocery store without a second glance. Truly. I am so boring and normal in my RL :)

Somehow I doubt that. I think you're damn gorgeous. Even in the dressed pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back