Teen Justice League OOC

Don't do another X-Men thread. That would be terrible.

DC isn't a bad idea. "The_Jeffinator"...I don't know what he's got going on with his *MARVEL* thread over there, if its Avengers-esque or not. But....maybe another idea is messaging one of the gals that are roleplaying in either mine or his thread. (that's what I did honestly, heh) That could work, and these girls are a friendly bunch! ;)
 
I might send a few pms.

I'm not ready to give up on this thread yet, I've got quite a bit invested in the story so far. Four decent sized posts, establishing Superman's supporting cast, the situation with the planet regarding metas, the relationship between Lionel and Lex, and the existence of GBS, LNN, Ras Al'Ghul and G. Gordon Godfrey. The scene is set for a Khund invasion to bring everyone together.
 
Or, and I know this is radical, we could get away from comics entirely. All the ladies who are going to play a comic based story are either already with Jeff or with Lachi. Perhaps Manga or video games or cartoons or anything sufficiently far away that a man in spandex would be met with derision.
 
I could do a Star Wars thread. See if there's any interest there.

Heh, could the Force be used to give someone an orgasm?
 
Star Wars, Lord of the Rings would both probably work wellish or at least not compete for love with what's already up.
 
Well, either way I'm not quite willing to give up the ghost just yet. (Or in Warcraft 2 terms, I still have a peasant and enough gold for a town hall) I have put in a goodly amount of work on the plot and the universe, so I'll give it a few days.

Of course, if someone wants to do a story from Dave Duncan's King's Blades universe, I'll drop this in a heartbeat
 
I don't know what that is but if the amount of research needed to play in it I'd be game.
 
http://dragonsheroesandwizards.blogspot.com/2008/08/tale-of-kings-blades-series-summary.html?m=1

It's complex. A low-mid level magic universe in an alternative europe under an alternative King Henry the 8th. Magic has rendered armor useless. Magic can only be cast inside an octogram so enchantments are the most common form of magic.

It's one hell of a good read, especially the second & fourth books, and all three of the young adult novels.

But yeah, to get the details right you really need to read at least the first book.
 
Subs for interest

Hrm, I might be able to do this. Though would you guys be offended if a not-so-hardcore-DC-fan jump into the mix? I haven't been following DC comics in ages. My knowledge is limited. I still remember the basic skeleton jest. If you guys would allow me and hold my hand a bit in the beginning, I'm game :D

Possible chars: female version of Batman Beyond or Cyborb or Catwoman.
 
Welcome Miss "Lotus_Maiden". I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that "Felix80" will be *ECSTATIC* to have your company herein! By the way, THE INTERNET can help wonders with information on characters, plots, and storylines. But don't be afraid to ask questions.

And now....I'll allow HIM to personally respond and welcome you, since this is HIS game....;)
 
Well hello, Lachi. I had an inkling that I would be "popular" around this neck of the woods. Not that I'm extra special by any means. I simply have the upper hand just because I'm a female :cool:

And yes, I intend to wiki-the-crap-out-of-the-DC page if/when I can join lol. Guess now I continue to wait for the Sup (a.k.a. "Felix") to respond. And so you know you just open a can of worm, because I'm going to have a whole bunch of questions ha...
 
I thought we had sorta given up on this and moved on. I'd join Lachi but I dun think he wants all my awesome in his thread. :(

But in all honesty I would make the argument that in a good RP preknowledge of the universe isn't particularly necessary. We should be explaining everything that is important and while you might not come with some of the preknowledge oh well. I actually prefer that for at least one player and it's another part (especially when playing with one of my favorite posters but one who is shall we say control heavy and character greed) of the charm of being Ben 10 or on occasion someone else from a completely different fandom. It means that nobody has name value and are instead treated based on the presentation. There's no Toad that you laugh off because he's harmless and you know it, no Joker who you should laugh at especially if you're a fairly powerful character and then get schooled because he's bad ass.

I'm still around ready to rock my Bass Cannon if we get this started. Hell I might bring him over as a secondary to Jeffs if this never picks up. I actually tend to build small groups of characters and write them all over the place for years at a time.
 
You arrrrrrrrrrre special because you are feeeeeee-male, and "we" hear you *ROAR* baby!!! Ahaha ;)

*is interrupted by "Sean_Renaud" spouting something...about...nothing!**turns his attention back to Miss "Lotus_Maiden"*

Wikipedia, thatta girrrrrrl! Now you got it! :)

Like I said, I can almost *GUARANTEE* that "Felix80" will grant you passage unto his thread here. So don't hold your breath. Just keep breeeeeeeeeeeeeath'ing please!! Hehe.

"Sean_Renaud" -- what's this you're saying about "Ben10"?? Who or WHAT is that?? Are we talking about a fad or book or something---? *teeeeeeeease* Seriously, what do you mean I don't want "all your awesome in my thread"??

Heh. And why am I not surprised that you just *HAD* to mention cher boy, "The_Jeffinator"??? Classic you! ;)
 
Erm....do you mean A Bright New World?? Or are you zoning again, "Sean_Renaud"?? ;)

*smiles to "Lotus_Maiden"* I've always been very good with, kitten-folk...;)
 
*waits for Lachi and Sean to break out "A Whole New World" number next*

Watch it, bud. This kitten has sharp claws *extends claws* Scalp massage anyone????
 
Great movie "Lotus_Maiden" -- being a biiiig Disney fan -- I'm still waiting for THAT one to come out on blu ray dammit!! ;)

And....*eyes those claws o' hers*....that's the main reason why I didn't go for the "pet", yes? *goes for distraction**dangling a string in front of her!* Ah-ha! ;)
 
Brave new world, bright new world. Something something Darkside :rolleyes:

I can bring my Bass Cannon anywhere!

Actually I don't mind my cat kneading me, just not on my head but she only did that when she was really small and thought my afro was soft.
 
Send me a pm, "Sean_Renaud"(with inspiration, a possible character idea, and all things *X* related. Pre-existing only y'see!)...if you reeeeeeeally miss "Remec" THAAAAAAAAAT badly and want to re-join him in a roleplay together. Or is it just me and my awesome writing style??? Ahaha ;)
 
Maybe I don't wanna any more. Who wants to go to a party that you have to invite yourself too! :(

Or maybe I'll get one up when I have some time. Actually Jeff may be abandoning ship on his finally successful and if I'm needed for direction and momentum that might eat up a lot of time and energy.
 
Hrm, would have never peg you as a Disney fan, Lachi. Now Bobby has the urge to belch out "Let It Go."

*stares at string then glares at Lachi* Do you I can be fool that easi--- *jumps for the string* Nooooooo, sucks to be short :mad:

...Since when afro is soft? Hrm, did you use a lot of baby shampoo eh???
 
It's soft and poofy! And my cat used come up behind me on the couch and sit on it until she got too big to do that. . .not that it stopped her until I started swatting at her when I noticed her trying to creep.
 
It's the romanticist in me, that's drawn to the mite of *DISNEY* and their love ballads, for sure....

We can switch to a laser pointer if you'd like in stead. Kitties go CRAZY for those too! ;)

"Sean_Renaud's" got a 'fro? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? *blink**blink's*
 
Back
Top