Hot Nude Pics of Celebrities & Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olivia Munn

post-32319-Olivia-Munn-hot-Chuck-geek-squ-vXBh.jpeg

One of the most fuckable women on the planet.

I must be the only person on the planet who has no idea who most of these women are, let alone that they must do something to be known or have BFs and such. Now the next statement from me, I have no idea who her Aaron Rodgers is either.

I think Aaron Rogers "moonlights" as an American professional football player, when he is not spending time between Olivia Munn's beautiful legs.

I must be the only person on the planet who has no idea who most of these women are, let alone that they must do something to be known or have BFs and such. Now the next statement from me, I have no idea who her Aaron Rodgers is either.

Should I know who these famous people are?
Is it okay to be ignorant in such things?
Is there somewhere to visit to see a list of well-knowns that everyone else knows about?

[Edited to remove snark]

I looked up your profile when I read your post and see you're from Australia, so it's excusable you don't know who Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers are.

Munn is a popular and smart t.v. starlet. Her boyfriend Rodgers has been for several years now one of the best known players in professional (American) football, that is the National Football League. It would be quite odd if your were American and didn't know who they are, although we would all be better people if we didn't watch so much t.v. or NFL.

I don't know how much you're exposed to the Kardashians, stars of "reality" t.v. here. I never watched their show. But i do know who Kim Kardashian is and that she's famous for her big asses-- the one between her back and her legs and the other one who is often, no doubt, between her legs (aka Kanye West).

There are a lot of the women shown on this board who are obscure to me and I wish Mello who finds such beauties' photos would attach names. But Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers are not obscure to Americans aware of American culture.

One of the benefits of being a sometimes American football fan is knowing who Charlotte Mckinney is -- from seeing the commercial for hamburgers that was considered too suggestive of nudity to run during last year's Super Bowl commercials.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/21/w...arlotte-mckinney-super-bowl-commercial-video/

Last edited:
I looked up your profile when I read your post because i thought you might be from England, but I was surprised to see you say your from the East Coast of the U.S.

There's nothing particularly wrong about knowing nothing about popular t.v. starlets or for several years now one of the best known players in professional (American) football, that is the National Football League. You're probably a better person for not watching much t.v. and not paying attention to the most popular spectator sport in America.

I don't care for the Kardashians and never watched their "reality" show. But i do know who Kim Kardashian is and that she's famous for her big asses-- the one between her back and her legs and the other one who is often, no doubt, between her legs.

There are a lot of the women shown on this board who are obscure to me and I wish what's-his-name who finds such beauties' photos would attach names. But Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers obscure? That seems odd to me.

One of the benefits of being a sometimes football fan is knowing who Charlotte Mckinney is -- from watching last year's Super Bowl commercials.

rocketeer50,

Actually GforGraham is from Australia, so it no wonder she doesn't know, who Aaron Rogers is. I think you looked up my post instead, because I am from the east coast.

rocketeer50,

Actually GforGraham is from Australia, so it no wonder she doesn't know, who Aaron Rogers is. I think you looked up my post instead, because I am from the east coast.

You are entirely correct. I edited my post to remove the unjustified snark. Sorry, Graham.

Should I know who these famous people are?
Is it okay to be ignorant in such things?
Is there somewhere to visit to see a list of well-knowns that everyone else knows about?

An earlier one was commented that she looked different as a zombie. In my opinion most of them look like scarecrows anyway. They could certainly do with a few good meals. (that was meant to be funny people, laugh now)

I sometimes go ogle them but it mostly seems enough to just ogle them here and stay ignorant. I would guess they probably won't even be footnotes on the stardom list next year. (more laughter people)

Olivia%20Munn8_zps1aazwhjc.jpg

I think Aaron Rogers "moonlights" as an American professional football player, when he is not spending time between Olivia Munn's beautiful legs.

[Edited to remove snark]

I looked up your profile when I read your post and see you're from Australia, so it's excusable you don't know who Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers are.

Munn is a popular and smart t.v. starlet. Her boyfriend Rodgers has been for several years now one of the best known players in professional (American) football, that is the National Football League. It would be quite odd if your were American and didn't know who they are, although we would all be better people if we didn't watch so much t.v. or NFL.

I don't know how much you're exposed to the Kardashians, stars of "reality" t.v. here. I never watched their show. But i do know who Kim Kardashian is and that she's famous for her big asses-- the one between her back and her legs and the other one who is often, no doubt, between her legs (aka Kanye West).

There are a lot of the women shown on this board who are obscure to me and I wish Mello who finds such beauties' photos would attach names. But Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers are not obscure to Americans aware of American culture.

One of the benefits of being a sometimes American football fan is knowing who Charlotte Mckinney is -- from seeing the commercial for hamburgers that was considered too suggestive of nudity to run during last year's Super Bowl commercials.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/21/w...arlotte-mckinney-super-bowl-commercial-video/

Thanks peoples.

I used to watch NFL a few years ago and did not pick on Rodgers being the same bloke. Remember watching a few games with him playing. Was he New Orleans q'back? I will admit though 99% of the game was totally boring unless the offensive team pushed the play to wear out the defense side. I would record the games and fast forward the boring bits and just watch 5 seconds of action when the game actually moved. Wore my finger on the FF button and gave up watching. LOL

Sara, looked up your profile, love the white bits in your pic. You can practice half your your bi bit with me if you like.

Rocket, missed the snark so no harm no foul. Who can miss the Kardashians even though never watch reality tv. I will admit to asking my family about who keeps appearing and they fill me in. Her and kanye were in Aus east coast a while ago for some reason and made it to news bulletins, didn't watch as I FF adds as well. Actually only watch recorded TV shows anyway never live tv.

Tiny, if someone under 99 y.o. tells you they know everything about sex they are lying. Don't rush it, unless I can help with any private tuition. Let me know. Just remember you take a life time learning, then when you finally start to know about something old age takes it away. But it was great fun learning. LOL

Last edited:
[Edited to remove snark]

I always put a name with the celebrity photos
that I post. I think you're referring to
GoFuckYourself. He never adds the names for
some reason. I'll know around 10-20% of the
women he posts.

Also, nothing is stopping you from adding pics as
well. I wouldn't mind seeing some hot Aussie
celebrity pics.

I always put a name with the celebrity photos
that I post. I think you're referring to
GoFuckYourself. He never adds the names for
some reason. I'll know around 10-20% of the
women he posts.

Also, nothing is stopping you from adding pics as
well. I wouldn't mind seeing some hot Aussie
celebrity pics.

As I did say, I sometimes google them but not always. If you always add names fantastic because they help tremendously, without this I would never be able to google. My original comment was more to me not knowing what they did to become famous even with the name. Demonstrating my lack of knowledge on 'who is hot and who is not'. This I was just referring to posts with names. If I googled all the names I would be here all day looking them up.
Following on with this, hopefully now clear direction, I would not know an Australian celebrity if she/he walked in my front door. Certainly would never know the name for the odd case I had seen the face before.

Be that as it may, do NOT stop posting your pics as they give me lots of enjoyment. I may not know their names, but that never stopped my from ogling.

Sorry Mello, I should have left it in my original draft as "what's-his-name". I messed up identities thoroughly with that post. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back