Anonymous Secrets Thread

Confession

- 18, female >.< I was afraid of buying a vibrator, so I used my electric toothbrush instead.

F-

I have to say, I'm really sick of constantly seeing people's posts prefaced with things like "I know I'm fat....." or other references to their size.

It's one thing to take pride in how you look. It's another to shove it in people's faces every time they turn around.

Considering it's the internet, what should matter most is people's attitudes and the way they treat others. And quite frankly some of the above referenced people are quite ugly based on the attitudes they give off.

M - early in puberty I got fixated in panties, especially my sister's panties. What I rarely admit is that I wanted her too. I dreamed about sneaking into bed with her and fucking all night like rabbits. I never let on about my incestuous cravings though she did figure out I was borrowing her lingerie and she's been quietly supportive ever since...

F-

I have to say, I'm really sick of constantly seeing people's posts prefaced with things like "I know I'm fat....." or other references to their size.

It's one thing to take pride in how you look. It's another to shove it in people's faces every time they turn around.

Considering it's the internet, what should matter most is people's attitudes and the way they treat others. And quite frankly some of the above referenced people are quite ugly based on the attitudes they give off.

Good post! Great recognition!!

Do I preface my posts with, " I know I'm dark skinned" or "I know I'm a nerd" or "I know I wear glasses."

In order to be loved, one must first love themselves. Size is just a number on a dress tag. Revel in your beauty, in your size. Be proud of WHO you are, never be judged as a WHAT you are!

Anonymous

In my early years my first venture into sexual exploration happened with a neighbor friend... probably not that unusual. We would sneak into their basement in the summertime and discover each other...

Her brothers soon found out our little game and set up a sort of blackmail with her. If she agreed to play with them they wouldn't rat her out.

Thus began the first adventures of loveplay for my friend. Being too chicken to join in, I took perverse pleasure on spying on them when they were together... I would peek through the keyhole and find myself getting totally aroused, and being too scared to get involved. I didn't think I should have been there but at the same time couldn't drag myself away from watching...

F-

Quite true. Attitudes define beauty or ugliness more than physical attributes, especially here on the net.

Strategy

F-

Being a popular-ish litster, seeing the latest confession about a lurker purposefully stealing away guys from other women, makes me sick. It makes me want to just say fuck it all....who the hell can you trust now?????? I guess no one.

Only defense I can think of is to have your relationship via PM posts, not thread posts. No public posts, She can't single you out. If She is starved out, She will go away. No fun for her. No prey.
Just a thought. :rose:

quickie

passionate kiss as he walks in the door...unsnapping his handcuffs and tossing them on the couch as he pulls off my shirt... unhooking his gun as his mouth hits my nipple...badge and phone hit the cushion as his other hand scoops under my skirt and plunges into my moistness.

WHEW! Thanks I needed to confess to someone :D

The next time I'm at the barn, I absolutely want to take my riding instructor up into the hayloft and fuck her until she passes out, screaming my name.

:D

F-

Okay, I'm gonna weigh in (yeah yeah) on this once and then I'm done.

I agree that it seems silly at first to throw the weight/fat/whatever thing out there. This is the internet, and most of this is fantasy. I understand that.

HOWEVER: if I had a nickel for every time the second (or first!) question in a conversation was "Sowhat do you look like?" I'd have a lot of nickels. And if I lied? Then we'd be reading posts about what dishonest whores some fat girls are. Then what? Lying about marital status? Gender?

Along with that, I'd like to point out that despite the fact that this is fantasy, a part of the fantasy is imagining that at least a few of the people I talk to here would like me in real life. It's obvious that there are a lot of fatty-haters out there, and so frankly I like to get that possibility out of the way right away. You have no interest in playing with fat girls? Then this fat girl has no interest in playing with you either.

/two cents

Last edited:
This has to be the best thread on Lit. This was well worth going through all 100+ pages.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed :kiss:

I agree that it seems silly at first to throw the weight/fat/whatever thing out there. This is the internet, and most of this is fantasy. I understand that.

HOWEVER: if I had a nickel for every time the second (or first!) question in a conversation was "Sowhat do you look like?" I'd have a lot of nickels. And if I lied? Then we'd be reading posts about what dishonest whores some fat girls are. Then what? Lying about marital status? Gender?

Along with that, I'd like to point out that despite the fact that this is fantasy, a part of the fantasy is imagining that at least a few of the people I talk to here would like me in real life. It's obvious that there are a lot of fatty-haters out there, and so frankly I like to get that possibility out of the way right away. You have no interest in playing with fat girls? Then this fat girl has no interest in playing with your small-minded ass either.

/two cents
Yessssss! Seconded.

This has to be the best thread on Lit. This was well worth going through all 100+ pages.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed :kiss:

I would also like to thank all those who have contributed their secrets :)

And there is room for more :D

Kudram123@gmail.com or PM here!
Your secret shall be posted, your name never revealed.

Along with that, I'd like to point out that despite the fact that this is fantasy, a part of the fantasy is imagining that at least a few of the people I talk to here would like me in real life. It's obvious that there are a lot of fatty-haters out there, and so frankly I like to get that possibility out of the way right away. You have no interest in playing with fat girls? Then this fat girl has no interest in playing with you either.

/two cents

Applauds you for that honesty, having been on both sides of the weight coin. I agree even though there are those that say it doesn't matter at least publicly that is not always the issues, would rather know honest feelings no matter the fantasy this place can represent.

The following is a message send in response.

In response to people's comments about the body size comment, I know that in private conversations the "What do you look like?" question comes up. I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to the public conversations. It's like some people who preface their posts with those kinds of statements act like those statements give them a free pass to be bitchy and condescending to others.

No gender, no age, no clues!

The poster who mentioned an electric toothbrush as a vibrator made me want to tell this one. I have a vibrator. It runs off a wall adapter but has a USB plug to take power from my laptop also.

I want to use it somewhere public. Maybe a library. A park bench. An internet café. McDonald's at five in the morning. The device is pretty loud and I probably would be, too, but the thought of coming in public like that fascinates and thrills me.

passionate kiss as he walks in the door...unsnapping his handcuffs and tossing them on the couch as he pulls off my shirt... unhooking his gun as his mouth hits my nipple...badge and phone hit the cushion as his other hand scoops under my skirt and plunges into my moistness.

WHEW! Thanks I needed to confess to someone :D
WELL, Damn...*composes herself and tries desperately to shake the visual*... Thank you for sharing that..:D
[/COLOR]

/two cents

hi
love big beautiful women
and if you look throughsome of the forums you will see so many threads devoted to them
most of the guys I know hate the stick insects in the WOMEN'S magazines
I would kiss you all given half a chance
wonder if you know where
;)

hi
love big beautiful women
and if you look throughsome of the forums you will see so many threads devoted to them
most of the guys I know hate the stick insects in the WOMEN'S magazines
I would kiss you all given half a chance
wonder if you know where
;)

the lips right?

Yessssss! Seconded.
Well said.
This always comes up in the conversation and I am not about to lie about my body. Some men do not want to talk to me after they find I don't fit into their image of what I should look like and hey their loss because I am a fabulously wonderful sexy woman:D

Back