Roy Moore

I have been doing a little research on the finances of Mrs Moore and the charitable "Foundation for Moral Law" established by her husband. Mr Moore was first President and paid cumulative amounts of some $400,000 towards his campaigns despite it being outside the remit of the purported charity. IRS has issued a tax demand on those payments (As salary?) and advised that the foundation is disqualified by its conduct from tax exempt (sole purpose)status.

Moore then resigned from the Presidency of the foundation and put Kayla his wife in the hot seat at a modest salary of $195,000 for the part time job. The expenditures subsequent to her appointment appear to follow the earlier pattern, putting Kayla on the spot as perhaps supervising a charade to continue the allegedly non legal payments on Moore's behalf.

I am sure of course that there is a perfectly innocent explanation and there isn't the slightest suggestion of fraud.

Of course Mr Moore is on the record that women should not be elected or appointed to responsible positions so he musta thought Kayla could get some good advice from some independent person on how to dispense the cash.:)
 
Since Mr Moore believes women have no place in political life, he'll be happy if female votes for him are not counted, right?
 
You were quite clear you don't.
Just as it's clear you're fine with a ......... serving in the senate, as long as he supports your "but the murdered babies!" agenda.

2. You may not post...discussions and/or accusations involving pedophilia...

http://www.literotica.com/support/forum_rules.shtml

Unarguable violation of Forum Guidelines - nice! What's the subjective chances of your Forum Guideline-violating words being censored? You warned? Banned?

We know:rolleyes:

BTW, wannabe: you should try using a dictionary to learn the word's actual meaning before so arrogantly/ignorantly using it to so utterly stupidly and unarguably violate Forum Guidelines.
 
Perhaps 'SERIAL SEXUAL PREDATOR ENDORSES ACCUSED CHILD MOLESTER ROY MOORE' was too many letters for the news ticker...




tumblr_p0g4hg9UAk1qzjw8go1_1280.jpg
 
Unarguable violation of Forum Guidelines - nice! What's the subjective chances of your Forum Guideline-violating words being censored? You warned? Banned?

We know:rolleyes:

BTW, wannabe: you should try using a dictionary to learn the word's actual meaning before so arrogantly/ignorantly using it to so utterly stupidly and unarguably violate Forum Guidelines.

Yee Haw Roy Moore! We Gotcher Back!​
 
Unarguable violation of Forum Guidelines - nice! What's the subjective chances of your Forum Guideline-violating words being censored? You warned? Banned?
No, because I didn't accuse another poster of being one or make a post discussing it.

Obviously you don't.

BTW, wannabe: you should try using a dictionary to learn the word's actual meaning before so arrogantly/ignorantly using it to so utterly stupidly and unarguably violate Forum Guidelines.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pedophile
an adult who is sexually attracted to young children -

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/child?s=t
a person between birth and full growth; a boy or girl:
14 is not fully grown
 
[Gropey Old Pedos images]
At least they ain't queer, hey? Reminds me of the old joke from the British Raj in India. A couple of retired officers sit at a bamboo bar drinking gin-and-tonics (for the quinine, to fight malaria, y'know) and chatting.

Codger #1: By the way, did you hear about old Flagerson? Ran off into the woods with a rang-tang, he did!
Codger #2: My word! Er, was it a female rang-tang?
Codger #1: Of course! Nothing queer about old Flagerson!

See, nothing queer about Tromp, Moore, or... well, don't mention Hastert.
 
Roy Moore's fate is in the hands of the people of Alabama, where it should be.
 
Back
Top