Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

Good to hear from you ssj9. Real life can get to all of us. Enjoy the time away with the family.
 
take care...

thump, thump [heart beats.....] Miss ya' sweety ! Enjoy the family time and hope you're able to do a 'mental reset'... muwah !! xoxo
 
back at it

Had 5 minutes to myself

Enjoying them on the balcony
 

Attachments

  • 2014-06-26 19.26.25.jpg
    2014-06-26 19.26.25.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,088
Good morning, lovebugs!

I have a busy weekend ahead and a few hours of kid-free bliss. Oh, sure, I do love 'em to pieces but I do love those moments without hearing the endless loop of "mom, mom, mom, mom...."

The Mr and I have dinner plans, and since I've only worn it in pictures for you all, I might just get brave enough to slip on that polka dot dress. (Of course, that's if it's warmer than 45 degrees)

In the meantime, here are a couple of random pics - I do love to wear the Mr's things when he's not home.

1
2


Have a good weekend! :kiss::kiss:
Maybe wear one of his dress shirt opened, oh I get so turned on when my wife walks out in mine and asks me if I am coming to bed, I run to the bed room!
 
Damn glad to see you on here again Super Sexy!! I have sooooo missed you. :rose:
 
Woo hoo - you came back! :) Loving the B&W shot - highly erotic and wonderful... MORE PLEASE!
 
Indeed very very happy you're safe sound and happy, sucks when life gets too busy for pleasure!

Xx enjoy your break xxx
 
It's freezing outside, and I haven't left the house in days, so why not post a few more pics?

28
29
30

And, yes, I know all of the numbers don't match up... sometimes I skip around, but if I change the numbers in the dropbox, the links won't work...

Oh, and here's a preview of the upcoming set. A new scarf I got just before Xmas :)

Good night, lovelies!

Stupendous nipple.....love stiffening them...need any help ?
 
I guess it's been a few days since I've been here ~ all the days seem to be blending together lately. Luckily I have a vacation to look forward to ~ about 6 weeks away ~ I cannot wait to feel the sun on my skin!

In the meantime, we need to make our own fun....

8
9
10

Hope you're all having a good weekend, :heart:bugs!

I want to tongue that nipple tip !!!!
 
Hello my lovebugs! How is everyone this fine (very, very cold) evening? Tonight the temps will get to the negatives AGAIN. I can't wait for this winter to be over. I've got my fuzzy socks and favorite sweater, and thoughts of vacation to keep me warm.

I'm thinking this scarf could easily double as a swimsuit cover-up....

11
12
13
14

Don't point those nipples at me unless you mean it. !!!!
 
Hello my lovebugs! How is everyone this fine (very, very cold) evening? Tonight the temps will get to the negatives AGAIN. I can't wait for this winter to be over. I've got my fuzzy socks and favorite sweater, and thoughts of vacation to keep me warm.

I'm thinking this scarf could easily double as a swimsuit cover-up....

11
12
13
14


You do a wonderful job of displaying your gorgeous parts !!!!
 
Hey there my :heart:bugs! I hope you all are keeping warm ~ I feel like I'd be better off as a penguin these days.

I'm working out a bit harder lately, getting ready to slide into a bathing suit. Tonight my body is a little sore all over (yes, I'm whining). Work is busy again and it seems that every weekend we have something scheduled. *sigh*

Thankfully, I take lots of pics for each set, so this one should last until I can get my shy ass in front of a camera again.

Stay warm!

15
16
17
18

What a lovely, sexy set.....tks xxx
 
Good Saturday morning, my lovelies!

The report here is the same. Freakin' unbearably cold with blowing snow. Who wants to hop on a plane with me and go somewhere warm?

What's the best place to go this time of year?


So, this is the 'official' end of the scarf set... but I *do* have some scarf set outtakes that I'll be sharing next. Stay tuned ...

19
20
21

In the meantime, I'm thinking about what set will come next!

Terrific pics....would be great b&w....will do that and send to you
 
Alas, I picked Denver to win yesterday. I made good on my bet with Mr. Shy, and judging from his reaction, very good indeed. :devil:

I'm glad you all liked the ending set of the scarf pics. My new year's resolution was to show my supershy ass-end more often. ;)

The snow and cold just keep coming, and I am counting down the days, hours, minutes 'til vacation.

Speaking of vacation, I need to pick out a dinner dress, and came across this in my closet....

1
2
3
4

Still deciding whether to go with this dress, or do some shopping...

Have a good evening, my :heart:bugs! Stay warm! (Or if you're on the other side of the world, keep cool, or better yet,
send me some heat!!)
m

You look great in that.....speshly without any underwear
 
SuperSexy!! Come back, come back... wherever you are!!! Missin ya and hoping you are well sweetheart!!!:kiss::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
 
Missing you!

Please come back. I miss you smile, creativity, and sensuality. :rose:
 
Happy Wednesday, lovebugs! Hope you are all thawing out! We dug out of all the snowy mess today, and everything should be back to normal after spending two days stuck in it all. I have to say, I could get used to being home like this ;)

Here are a couple more pics...

25
26
27

Georgious breasts
 
Missing you supersexy... hope real life is letting up and you are well... hope to see that gorgeous smile soon!! Take care and Godspeed!! :rose:
 
Back
Top