• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss Oatlash said:
Oh, Mutt! You know how much I like to show off!!!!

:kiss:
:rose:
What an opening for a quip...

But I is a good girl.

hugs, and when you going to put that boy in a skirt?

giggle

:D :rose:

Wholemanz said:
What an opening for a quip...

But I is a good girl.

hugs, and when you going to put that boy in a skirt?

giggle

:D :rose:

I'll make you a deal...you send a picture of your ass to Mutt, and I'll put him in a skirt and take a picture for you.

Ball's in your court...:devil:

Miss Oatlash said:
I'll make you a deal...you send a picture of your ass to Mutt, and I'll put him in a skirt and take a picture for you.

My Mistress takes such good care of me.:D
Oh, Mistress. 12 hours until I kiss your sweet ass!
Drink plenty of coffee. I'll get in the tub. ~weg~

The Mutt said:
My Mistress takes such good care of me.:D
Oh, Mistress. 12 hours until I kiss your sweet ass!
Drink plenty of coffee. I'll get in the tub. ~weg~

Morning shower...coffee cock...your Mistress is WAY too nice to you.

But I'll get my reward later. :p

Last edited:
Hi everybody!!!

2856005.jpg

Tough Request

Miss Oatlash said:

Done...

Waiting for Mutt in a dress....

:eek:

Attachments

• holly ass 02.jpg
    holly ass 02.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Re: Tough Request

Wholemanz said:
Done...

Oh...my...goddess!!!!!
That sexy bunghole cries out for my tongue!
For that, I'll even wear a bra.
Thank you, Miss W.
Smooooooch!

Re: Re: Tough Request

The Mutt said:
Oh...my...goddess!!!!!
That sexy bunghole cries out for my tongue!
For that, I'll even wear a bra.
Thank you, Miss W.
Smooooooch!

Mutt! Somehow my mind is not wanting to make that leap...6'5" 230 lb. hmmmm The only thing I'd like to see you in is..... NOTHING!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Tough Request

JenniferMidnight said:
Mutt! Somehow my mind is not wanting to make that leap...6'5" 230 lb. hmmmm The only thing I'd like to see you in is..... NOTHING!!!!
Show me your bunghole and it's a deal. ~WEG~

Re: Tough Request

Wholemanz said:
Done...

A deal's a deal...give me a week or so to dress him up properly. It's hard to find dresses for such a big man!

Re: Re: Tough Request

Miss Oatlash said:
A deal's a deal...give me a week or so to dress him up properly. It's hard to find dresses for such a big man!

Look something like this?

G46.JPG

;)

Re: Re: Re: Tough Request

Wholemanz said:
Look something like this?

G46.JPG

;)
I've worn tights enough to know I have better legs than that.
:nana:
Good evening, Ladies. My computer is fubar. Limited posts tonight.
Does Victoria's Secret have a Big and Tall section?

good evening....

Can someone tell me how you include a picture directly in your posting, rather than as an attachment? :rose:

Hi everyone,
Math midterm on Thursday, so I won't be around much, but it's always so nice to come back and see all of the pics that spring up in my absence! Mutt, can't wait to see you in a dress! (Thanks Miss W!!! :D)
Jennifer, glad to see you got home safe and sound!:rose:

Re: good evening....

JenniferMidnight said:
Can someone tell me how you include a picture directly in your posting, rather than as an attachment? :rose:

I will help you Jennifer, its easy. First drink this glass of wine and put on some silky lingerie ......................................... don't ask why, why, why, just do as I say if you want to learn. Now, remember what folder the pic is in as you put your mouth right here, you have to hold your tongue out in a certain way as...... oh well, I better PM you.

Re: Re: good evening....

Lisa Denton said:
I will help you Jennifer, its easy. First drink this glass of wine and put on some silky lingerie ......................................... don't ask why, why, why, just do as I say if you want to learn. Now, remember what folder the pic is in as you put your mouth right here, you have to hold your tongue out in a certain way as...... oh well, I better PM you.
But I want to learn too!

the art of learning

Lisa Denton said:

Oh Lisa...I'm told I am a very very good student...move a little closer...I couldn't quite hear what you were saying... :kiss:

....and Mutt...I think you should come sit over here beside me ..yes, that's it... ...so you can learn with me...I might forget something that Lisa is teaching so we will have to practice...(and take off that lingerie ~ I think you should be naked for this ~grin~) Oh, Mutt that's a good idea...let me sit on your lap as professor Lisa stands in front of us with such a stunning strap-on on... I do wonder what today's lesson will be....I think Mutt and I need to learn a lesson... :rose:

And we should repeat the lesson over and over and over. Just to make sure it is really drilled into us. There may be an oral exam later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back