care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not from Pittsburgh. Is there a Casbah in Pittsburgh?

I know there is a steep railway in Pittsburgh. A confluence. Some kind fancy-schmancy open-faced sandwich.

There is a casbah here. It's delicious.
 
Read more

Good evening beautiful.
Loved your picture. Is it part of a new campaign to get people to read more?

Do you know how long you are going to be staying in CO when you come out?
 
That is a really lovely picture hun! Nice effect of the black and white with the light from the e-reader....

My daughter has been trying to get me to read the Divergent series...she loves it...

It's fantastic.

Though commenting on my topless photo in the same post as mentioning your daughter makes me feel a little odd lol
 
It's fantastic.

Though commenting on my topless photo in the same post as mentioning your daughter makes me feel a little odd lol
Yeah...sorry about that...probably should have either separated those posts or just not mentioned who wanted me to read it...lol
 
Sometimes I have Disney princess hair
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 615
You know, it's not always easy to know what to type for a person when you want to give them praise since so many people can do so in many ways and you don't want to give something that is common and generic but in the end looking at some of your pictures one is able to see you have one of the best pure bodies on the board. And if it's not said enough you have a extremely lovely and beautiful face, in fact I think it's near perfect. I don't believe you have a face second to any really on the board. You definitely have an amazing face and your eyes are the kind a person can loose themselves in. Those that have been able to do so are lucky and those able to feel the pleasure of your lips more so.

Okay see, I'm rambling, one more thing.

Nice cat too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top