The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st LT - I think Luna is quite possibly one of my most favorite people around here because of her realness and the fact she is just as beautiful inside as she is outside. She's the kind of person that I know if we met her somewhere random in real life we'd end up being great friends.:rose:

2nd LT - It was a good day off even though I've been sick because of a sweet friend that kept me entertained with writing smut, and laughing when we weren't. Good friends like Dee are few and far between and I hope she realizes just how special she really is to Cherry and I.:rose:
QTF!!! :heart::kiss:
I do realize and feel the same way love muffin. ;) :kiss:
squishes :kiss:
LT~There are soo many men on Lit worth tumbling to the floor for a hard ride...
Good thing for the entire damned cyber world that I prefer women...
This made me even more thankful I'm of the female gender since it leaves me in the category of being Luna cyber world material. Agreeing on the abundance of Lit men that deserve to be ridden hard. I need to get busy. snickers How slutty does that sound?!

LT- Hell yes the weekend is here! Oh hell I have to work the whole damn time. sighs

QTF!!! :heart::kiss:

squishes :kiss:

This made me even more thankful I'm of the female gender since it leaves me in the category of being Luna cyber world material. Agreeing on the abundance of Lit men that deserve to be ridden hard. I need to get busy. snickers How slutty does that sound?!

LT- Hell yes the weekend is here! Oh hell I have to work the whole damn time. sighs

*tackles*

LT~were the cyber kisses delivered????:D

The answer to that depends on just how slutty you were aiming for, no? :rolleyes:

A twelve on the one to ten scale...

Iz happy to be tackled, gropes, fondles and nuzzles her

Yes they were! I returned them with mucho affection :D

Good girl...good man...good people...who need me for something.

wonders

Is there a scale for sluttiness? If so I should probably look at it and decide... :rolleyes:

I just TOLD you what to aim for, Cherrilicious!!!

That's why I said nothing :D

Last Thought: Will someone PLEASE kill Jar Jar Binks already?

I can't KILL him, he isn't REAL!!

wonders

Is there a scale for sluttiness? If so I should probably look at it and decide... :rolleyes:

I think it goes on a standard 1-10, with only the most depraved reaching 11 on the amp. Why not make 10 sluttier, you ask?

But... our scale goes to 11.

:D

I think it goes on a standard 1-10, with only the most depraved reaching 11 on the amp. Why not make 10 sluttier, you ask?

*cracks up*

and this AFTER i tell her to aim for 12...*headshake*

Yes. Will she?

I don't even think my girls ever reached 12. If she aims for 12, I'm dragging her off someplace where nobody (or everybody) can hear her scream. ;)

Always...

and

*dies giggling*

LT~ Gods I love her fucking voice...so sexy.

nods

I'll do my best Luna :eek:

I think you're scale range is good.. but Luna's is.. just a little better ;)
*cracks up*

and this AFTER i tell her to aim for 12...*headshake*
Hey I said I'll do my best! :devil:

I think you're scale range is good.. but Luna's is.. just a little better ;)

I think I deserve points for the reference, at least. And I told you what would happen if you follow hers. ;)

I have the answer to that...an immediate response which means it must be the right one...

Guess the demon will see when I finish Micah's post...

:eek:

He waits with sweet, salty breath. From his lips on her skin, of course.

He waits with sweet, salty breath. From his lips on her skin, of course.

Micah is in serious trouble. Someone save her from herself.

Final LT~If I can just get Jakee down, I will be all caught up...I think...though I should be plotting an Ondine soon...and a Celestine too...

Ugh, I hate it when they're preachy AND stupid...especially when they can't even make their point properly.

She'll get no help from him, you know. Unless the type of help she needs can be found screaming into a pillow and gushing all over the sheets. :D

:eek:

Ugh, I hate it when they're preachy AND stupid...especially when they can't even make their point properly.

a6898d6c-17a0-0ad8.jpg

Np idea if it's a RW issue but I have to agree with the sentiment....

Stupid Clone Wars cartoon....

Last Thought: I really need someone with thorough knowledge of aftermarket parts to recommend decent replacement parts for the upgrade of a 98 Caravan SE with 3.3L VIN G....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back