hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Vigina, Mistress Mayhem,Wicked Wench, The Red Vixen.....:rose:

I quite like wench

Or maybe Le Femme Rouge, can't think your ass is turning me on and learning the ropes could be fun with you as a teacher!

ooh that sounds fun.. hahah I'd be a terrible teacher I don't know what I'm doing so get tangled with me

Considering how much of you is out there, it is remarkable how little one can find from a google search of your name. I advise you try to keep it that way. ;)

yeah surprisingly somebody up there lovesme :p hahah just as long as people don't use my username

:rose:
Would love to kiss you passionately:kiss: between your big toes. :eek:Have you ever had a rim job?:kiss: Did you like it.:kiss: Would love to drive you crazy with my tongue. You drive me crazy just being.:heart:

what? *bursts into laughter and falls over* you want to kiss inbetween my toes? i might end up kicking you in face... never had a rim job.. it would make me feel weird

Yo ho ho! If it isn't Capt joanna the wicked wench of the 7 seas! The sexy sultry siren of sin desire! Me thinks I need to tie you to the mast plunder yer booty in front of yer ole crew of shaby dogs you'll shiver me timrs as I blow me down yer gullet! Aye sweet lassy id turn you into me own lil cabin wench and we'd sail the seven seas

Baby, you got a nice phat ass!

is phat good?

Yo ho ho! If it isn't Capt joanna the wicked wench of the 7 seas! The sexy sultry siren of sin desire! Me thinks I need to tie you to the mast plunder yer booty in front of yer ole crew of shaby dogs you'll shiver me timrs as I blow me down yer gullet! Aye sweet lassy id turn you into me own lil cabin wench and we'd sail the seven seas

hmm being tied to the mast and stripped and flogged or something might be fun

I know I can help with your ropes...the item that was plugged in...I have a much better solution for both of us

and what is that

upskirt

a request

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130130_39.JPG
    Snapshot_20130130_39.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 676
  • Snapshot_20130130_40.JPG
    Snapshot_20130130_40.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 647
  • Snapshot_20130130_42.JPG
    Snapshot_20130130_42.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 655
  • Snapshot_20130130_43.JPG
    Snapshot_20130130_43.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 683
  • Snapshot_20130130_47.JPG
    Snapshot_20130130_47.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 884
Ok now I just wanna spank that ass and then fuck you so hard!

yes please *offers butt for spanking*
You're pantie shots are the best

heheh thankyou i think my ass has got fatter...not sure if it's for the better yet

great set of shots. i want your ass to swallow my cock like it swallows those panties.

heheh this ass doesn't swallow anything but panties

She has no idea the things i would do to her!

maybe you'll just have to let me in on your little secret then

Who could say no to that up skirt and who would not want to grab your hair drag you to the bedroom lift that skirt and spank that hot ass. I am sure you make great noises when spanked.

Who could say no to that up skirt and who would not want to grab your hair drag you to the bedroom lift that skirt and spank that hot ass. I am sure you make great noises when spanked.

heheh in a bath now imagining that..... too tender to touch again.. i don't know what i sound like its been a while

very sexy... thanks for sharing with us...

my pleasure as always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back