Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collette--

Thank you so much for warming my lap, Princess. You look quite lovely in new skirt.
With wonderful little girls like you around, today is off to a splendid start.
 
Just catching up from Tuesday morning before Lit was down for the day :D

Hope your day is great also. :)

Good morning serene! Thank you I did have a great day :) hope your Wednesday is great!


hi mojo! *i hope you are doing well!

Hi INL I am well thank you :) Glad it's hump day too any day is a good day to tease all these daddies :devil: Have awesome day!

Good day one and all!

Kitten, Princess, mojo, C'mere.
Daddy needs to hug and kiss all these sweet girls!:kiss::devil::devil:

Hmmmmmm . . . Missed your hugs and kisses yesterday Daddy SB1! Got any more for today? ;)
 
Good morning daddies and girls! It's hump day!! Time for us girls to tease the daddies with our rear ends! :devil:


Naughty girl thoughts going out to daddy! :kiss:
Good Morning kitten!:kiss:
Already teasing Daddy, eh? Such a naughty lil'girl, and you KNOW what happens to naughty lil'girls!:devil:

"Thank you Daddy G - So true too!":kiss:
Goon morning peaches.:rose:
Hi INL I am well thank you :) Glad it's hump day too any day is a good day to tease all these daddies :devil: Have awesome day!



Hmmmmmm . . . Missed your hugs and kisses yesterday Daddy SB1! Got any more for today? ;)
Good morning mojo. Of course I have hugs and kisses for you (and all your sisters). But first, because you're being naughty with your sister INL, I'm giong to have to spank you both!:D


And a hearty good morning to the rest of the girls and all my fellow daddies!
 
tumblr_m7c9r3Dncl1r34xauo1_500.jpg
 
Such lovely, luscious little girls who know just how to please their Daddies.

Those photos are just what I need on a day like today.

CB--you are such a good little girl when you are being bad.
 
Such lovely, luscious little girls who know just how to please their Daddies.

Those photos are just what I need on a day like today.

CB--you are such a good little girl when you are being bad.

Being bad? I was trained that a good girl does what she is told without hesitation or complaint. What's bad about that?
 
Some people aren't so enlightened as to know just how a good girl is meant to act.

I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. I encourage such behavior whenever I can.
;-
 
Thank You Daddies!! Hopefully You will let me be a good girl for You on yahoo sometime...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top