Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

pee is a must, and mutual experience after getting high on whisky and naughty, unnatural on kinky weekends.

That was so good. I'm so jealous. I wish I was the girl getting peed on at the beginning of the vid. I also wish I could be sucking a nice, smooth cunt while it fills my mouth with a hot, steady, stream of golden nectar. I'd swallow every drop that didn't land on my face. It would be exciting to have both of them pissing on me and in my mouth at the same time, all the while being sissified and tied up/down.

I've donated..

I've enjoyed giving my piss to a sub before now. Watching it fill her mouth before telling her "swallow" was one of the hottest things I've ever done. I'm glad she enjoyed it too

Seen it before

That was so good. I'm so jealous. I wish I was the girl getting peed on at the beginning of the vid. I also wish I could be sucking a nice, smooth cunt while it fills my mouth with a hot, steady, stream of golden nectar. I'd swallow every drop that didn't land on my face. It would be exciting to have both of them pissing on me and in my mouth at the same time, all the while being sissified and tied up/down.

Never tire of seeing it again, it's fucking hot. Seems they both really love piss.

Never tire of seeing it again, it's fucking hot. Seems they both really love piss.

I agree, this is a great video - I love seeing girls clearly getting a lot of enjoyment out of something so perverted! There's something very arousing about piss-soaked hair too...or maybe that's just me!

Got together with dad and sis again on Sunday.... Posted a little about it on the incest thread, but I thought this portion would be better suited to this thread. When dad and I arrived at sis's place, we had both been holding our pee for the better part of an hour. After hello hugs and and kisses were given, and the fatty my sis rolled before we got there was smoked, we all ventured to the bathroom to relieve ourselves. Sis sat in the tub while dad and I sprayed her sexy nude body with our hot pee. She would let some pool in her mouth and swallow it down while it sprayed all over her tits and belly. She rubber our piss into her skin and stroked her clit until we finished. Then it was our turn. Me and dad sat side by side in the tub while sis put one leg up on the edge. She spread her pussy lips, and her stream started almost immediately. She swung her hips hitting dad and I on the chest and belly. We took turns drinking her hot nectar. She pissed for what seemed like forever. When she finished, she lay back on the floor with her legs spread open. Dad and i each took a side, and we cleaned the piss off of her legs, thighs, belly, tits, and of course her glistening pussy. Dad then fucked her right there on the bathroom floor. While he pounded her pussy, I watched and stroked for awhile, then fed sis my throbbing cock. We spent the entire day fuckin each other and smokin out. Very pleasant day :)

Got together with dad and sis again on Sunday.... Posted a little about it on the incest thread, but I thought this portion would be better suited to this thread. When dad and I arrived at sis's place, we had both been holding our pee for the better part of an hour. After hello hugs and and kisses were given, and the fatty my sis rolled before we got there was smoked, we all ventured to the bathroom to relieve ourselves. Sis sat in the tub while dad and I sprayed her sexy nude body with our hot pee. She would let some pool in her mouth and swallow it down while it sprayed all over her tits and belly. She rubber our piss into her skin and stroked her clit until we finished. Then it was our turn. Me and dad sat side by side in the tub while sis put one leg up on the edge. She spread her pussy lips, and her stream started almost immediately. She swung her hips hitting dad and I on the chest and belly. We took turns drinking her hot nectar. She pissed for what seemed like forever. When she finished, she lay back on the floor with her legs spread open. Dad and i each took a side, and we cleaned the piss off of her legs, thighs, belly, tits, and of course her glistening pussy. Dad then fucked her right there on the bathroom floor. While he pounded her pussy, I watched and stroked for awhile, then fed sis my throbbing cock. We spent the entire day fuckin each other and smokin out. Very pleasant day :)
With the exception of we are not into pot, that sounds like a wonderful day that our family would all enjoy. A little scat play would make it even better.

so hot

That's a hot story!!! I'm a peelover also I drink my wifes every chance I get or my own. Love pissing my pants also. I have a story to share also. I had been talking to my wife about my wanting her to piss on me and one night she was on top riding me and leaned down and asked me you still want me to piss on you ? I said YEs!!with excitement. She said well I want us to piss at the same time. So she stoped riding . Just straddilng my cock !!She looked into my eyes and asked you ready!!! I told her yes!!Then closed my eyes and Then I felt it. Her warm piss flowing around and down my cock and balls and with that I had relaxed enough that I let my piss begin to flow and was pissing right inside her!!!!! and when I opened my eyes she had the look off raw lust so sexy. We wre soaked so hot wet and slick!!SHe began riding me again I cummed like I had never cummed before!!!! Then after Ihad shot my load in her pussy and she didn't just slide off instead she slide up and asked you want to eat my pissy pussy. I reached with both hands pulling her pussy to my mouth and licked her pussy like a mad man!! That was one of the wildest sexual experiences I've ever had. I also fond out that cum actually tate pretty good witch started another desire.

WOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back