Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

He shivered holding the kiss reluactaly allowing his tounge to meet to hers, his hands chained. His body shivered from the touches along his plastron and leg..feeling that cold..yet oddly comforting tentacle..to the anamorphic turtle anywho..

She broke the kiss to nuzzle and nip at his neck. Her teeth didn't bite through his skin as she used them carefully and playfully. The tentacle moved up his inner thigh on into his plastron. Once there it slowly traveled to his heavy sacks and began to rub against them softly.

She broke the kiss to nuzzle and nip at his neck. Her teeth didn't bite through his skin as she used them carefully and playfully. The tentacle moved up his inner thigh on into his plastron. Once there it slowly traveled to his heavy sacks and began to rub against them softly.

He shivered feeling the nuzzles..letting out a soft little moan..hands twitching, wishing to touch along her form. He could not speak..just lost in the feelings he experiencing..but a heavy moan came from him as the tentacle sneak under to rub along his package hidden under his shell "ehh.." he tried to muffle the moan..his heart was racing..his mind was losing that battle to his body again.."

He shivered feeling the nuzzles..letting out a soft little moan..hands twitching, wishing to touch along her form. He could not speak..just lost in the feelings he experiencing..but a heavy moan came from him as the tentacle sneak under to rub along his package hidden under his shell "ehh.." he tried to muffle the moan..his heart was racing..his mind was losing that battle to his body again.."

Her tentacle wrapped around his package before then moving on up to tease the base of his member, then moved the tip of her tentacle up his member slowly till she reached his tip. She then started to move it along the head of his member teasingly.

Her tentacle wrapped around his package before then moving on up to tease the base of his member, then moved the tip of her tentacle up his member slowly till she reached his tip. She then started to move it along the head of his member teasingly.

He let out a yelp feeling the womans tencles that replaced her legs gently slipped into his shell and work on his harding shaft which strained on his shell..he growling "..ehh..oh shit.." eyes started to tighten close as he let out a second moan, his shifting under her..

He let out a yelp feeling the womans tencles that replaced her legs gently slipped into his shell and work on his harding shaft which strained on his shell..he growling "..ehh..oh shit.." eyes started to tighten close as he let out a second moan, his shifting under her..

She chuckled as she went back to working on his neck with her lips, teeth, and tongue while her tentacle slowly started to push against the small opening of his member.

She chuckled as she went back to working on his neck with her lips, teeth, and tongue while her tentacle slowly started to push against the small opening of his member.

He shivered as he kept his eyes shut..body began to grind up into her form, the opening allowed his member to slide out, throbbing, it standing up and proud, it almost as if no one has ever touched it before. A slight blush seemed to grow in his green cheeks..feeling that loving attetion to his neck..

He shivered as he kept his eyes shut..body began to grind up into her form, the opening allowed his member to slide out, throbbing, it standing up and proud, it almost as if no one has ever touched it before. A slight blush seemed to grow in his green cheeks..feeling that loving attetion to his neck..

She smiled and continued teasing his neck before slowly starting to move down his neck to his chest. While she did, the tip of her tentacle penetrated the small slit at the tip of his member. She slowly and easily pushed in, then pulled out some. She moaned a little as she continued to move down his plastron, finding just the right places to touch and tease with her tongue.

She smiled and continued teasing his neck before slowly starting to move down his neck to his chest. While she did, the tip of her tentacle penetrated the small slit at the tip of his member. She slowly and easily pushed in, then pulled out some. She moaned a little as she continued to move down his plastron, finding just the right places to touch and tease with her tongue.

His eyes widened feeling the tip of the tentcle tease the tip of his member letting out a long moan "Ohhh..fuck.." it felt so strange..quite uncomfy..but it still caused him to grow in pleasure..it was pulsing under her tentcled grip...his hands and teeth were clenched tightly..

His eyes widened feeling the tip of the tentcle tease the tip of his member letting out a long moan "Ohhh..fuck.." it felt so strange..quite uncomfy..but it still caused him to grow in pleasure..it was pulsing under her tentcled grip...his hands and teeth were clenched tightly..

She pulled the tip of her tentacle from his member as she neared it with her face. Once there she replaced her tentacle with her tongue. She took long strokes up the underside of his member, from the base to the head where she then took the head into her mouth and began to suck as if it were candy.

She pulled the tip of her tentacle from his member as she neared it with her face. Once there she replaced her tentacle with her tongue. She took long strokes up the underside of his member, from the base to the head where she then took the head into her mouth and began to suck as if it were candy.

He began to pant as he felt the tentacle leave his tip...he began to moan out from the touches of her soft pale tongue "mm..ohh.." he watches as he began to shift himself as he was chained..he wanted to see more of this strange woman..his body completely winning the battle.

He began to pant as he felt the tentacle leave his tip...he began to moan out from the touches of her soft pale tongue "mm..ohh.." he watches as he began to shift himself as he was chained..he wanted to see more of this strange woman..his body completely winning the battle.

She was soon practically swallowing his member whole as she took it deep into her mouth. Small pleasurable moans coming from her and vibrating his member. Her tentacles moved to free his arms from their binds so that she could enjoy her self with him better.

She was soon practically swallowing his member whole as she took it deep into her mouth. Small pleasurable moans coming from her and vibrating his member. Her tentacles moved to free his arms from their binds so that she could enjoy her self with him better.

His hands seemed to immedaly go down to run through her red locks, his slowly thrusting "oohh...I..It feels good..I..I never felt somthing like this before.." his golden eyes looked down to her..her mouth felt so good..

His hands seemed to immedaly go down to run through her red locks, his slowly thrusting "oohh...I..It feels good..I..I never felt somthing like this before.." his golden eyes looked down to her..her mouth felt so good..

She only moaned in return and continued to suck and tease his member with her tongue and teeth. Meanwhile her hands massaged his balls and her tentacles explored every part of his body she could find.

She only moaned in return and continued to suck and tease his member with her tongue and teeth. Meanwhile her hands massaged his balls and her tentacles explored every part of his body she could find.

He panted as he shivered seeming to look a bit repulsed from his body feeding into this pleasure as he spoke "..I..I want to see you naked.." his hands ran through her hair gently gripping it as she suckled him.

He panted as he shivered seeming to look a bit repulsed from his body feeding into this pleasure as he spoke "..I..I want to see you naked.." his hands ran through her hair gently gripping it as she suckled him.

She pulled her mouth from his member and nodded before starting to slowly remove her robe. Once it was gone, he'd be able to see everything clearly. How she was human from the waist up, but below were tentacles instead of legs. "Do you find me beautiful?" she asked.

She pulled her mouth from his member and nodded before starting to slowly remove her robe. Once it was gone, he'd be able to see everything clearly. How she was human from the waist up, but below were tentacles instead of legs. "Do you find me beautiful?" she asked.

His eyes were locked on her form..moving along her body..looking at her breasts..her pale skin..down to her legs which the pair of tentcles replaced them..yet inbetween he saw the delelcate slit..the gentalia still human..he began to shiver as he then softly nodded hands moving up her sides to her chest "y..yes.."

Serena moaned at the change in Raph's tactics before hearing Diana. She pulled away long enough to answer. "Yes of course you may." She pulled her dress aside by her leg, revealing she had nothing on underneath, her slick womanhood already ready and waiting

Serena moaned at the change in Raph's tactics before hearing Diana. She pulled away long enough to answer. "Yes of course you may." She pulled her dress aside by her leg, revealing she had nothing on underneath, her slick womanhood already ready and waiting

Within a moment Dianas yellow robe dropped to pool on the floor, she standing before her nude..her neatly trimmed pubic hair was as brightly colored as her blond hair as she slid into the bed, moving alongside her mistress slipping her head in between her leg, licking along the wet folds with a moan "..mm..your taste..so good to taste you again.."

Last edited:
Within a moment Dianas yellow robe dropped to pool on the floor, she standing before her nude..her neatly trimmed pubic hair was as brightly colored as her blond hair as she slid into the bed, moving alongside her mistress slipping her head in between her leg, licking along the wet folds with a moan "..mm..your taste..so good to taste you again.."

She moaned as Diana licked at her womanhood. "Have as much as you want. The night is long and just beginning."

She moaned as Diana licked at her womanhood. "Have as much as you want. The night is long and just beginning."

She purred "Yes m'lady..thank you" her tounge licked up and down passonatly along her wetting slit, hands stroking along her legs as she focused on licking along her wetting opening..

She purred "Yes m'lady..thank you" her tounge licked up and down passonatly along her wetting slit, hands stroking along her legs as she focused on licking along her wetting opening..

She reached her hand down to Diana's hair, entangling her fingers in the long locks. At the same time, her other hand was still teasing Raph's chest, as she moaned in pleasure from both her womanhood being licked and the kisses from Raph

She reached her hand down to Diana's hair, entangling her fingers in the long locks. At the same time, her other hand was still teasing Raph's chest, as she moaned in pleasure from both her womanhood being licked and the kisses from Raph

He stood back watching the two as they had their fun.

@Silver: "Show me just how beautiful I am and what you'd like to do to this body of mine." she purred.

He stood back watching the two as they had their fun.

@Silver: "Show me just how beautiful I am and what you'd like to do to this body of mine." she purred.

She looked at him, lust in her eyes. "Don't think I've forgotten about you." She pulled him close, her hand moving down to reach around and stroke his member

Her hair was soft and silky, her tongue danced along her womanhood with a passon and egarness. She wanted to please her, the herald of the king in yellow. hands moving along to stroke along her sides and waist.

@Raphel: Raph watched Raye nude..the subtle actions and that question..he moved up to wrap his arms around her and pull her down to his chest. It didn't matter to him now..in his lust what she was..she was so inhumanly enchanting..he wanted to show her instead of say

She looked at him, lust in her eyes. "Don't think I've forgotten about you." She pulled him close, her hand moving down to reach around and stroke his member

"Oh yeah?" he asked with a smirk as he started to kiss her again. His form was shifting, plastron growing soft and skin like. A small pained grunt coming from him as holy magic fought with powers of death. Soon though the man Serena was kissing was a blond man with piercing blue eyes.

@Silver: She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, waiting to see what he would do with her.

Back